PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Axel Giovany Casseus Arrested in Connection with Fentanyl Overdoses of West Point Cadets.

Nigger Wrangler
03-13-2022, 04:18 AM
Axel Giovany Casseus (We wuz Beverly Hills Cops n'shit) has been a=tested after selling fentanyl laced cocaine to an under cover officer.

The savage should be thrown under the jailhouse!!

The Chinese have given us fentanyl and the China virus.

Axel Giovany Casseus, damn what a nigger name, should be force-fed the remainder of his stash.

One ugly ape!

Nigger Wrangler
03-13-2022, 09:12 PM
Axel Giovany Casseus (We wuz Beverly Hills Cops n'shit) has been arrested after selling fentanyl laced cocaine to an under cover officer.

Axel Giovany Casseus, damn what a nigger name, should be force-fed the remainder of his stash.

One ugly ape!

I guess a link would help.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/12/alleged-florida-drug-dealer-jailed-after-west-point-cadets-od-on-spring-break/

CoonsЯus
03-14-2022, 10:26 AM
Axel Giovany Casseus (We wuz Beverly Hills Cops n'shit) has been a=tested after selling fentanyl laced cocaine to an under cover officer.

One ugly ape!

stupid West Pointers for sure. I used to train those guys many years ago. As soon as they were off the leash, they'd go fucking mental. I remember one kid came in with red knees and I said what the fuck happened to you? He said he was ploughing one of the cadet-ettes and got carpet burns :lol

They have been instructed to love thy negro I'm afraid. The brightest ones were in it for themselves. The dumb ones were in for their country.