PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Shines in the new "The Batman" Movie

Groid_Rage
03-13-2022, 01:08 AM
They have a nigger called Jeffrey Wright play Lt Gordon, though the movie is so literally dark you don't really notice him and at least he dressed and acted white, not jive.
But the worst part is they had new nigger hoe mayor that everyone in Gotham was supposed to rally around after the major flood the Riddler engineered. How fucking woketarded can that be? A nigger bitch is going to come solve the problem. :columbo

Jim Crow
03-13-2022, 08:10 PM
I’ve always been somewhat of a Batman fan. Comics, movies, cartoons. I’ve always liked Batz. And I went ahead and download a free cam copy. I would never pay a cent to Hollyweird! I didn’t like that a zebra played cat woman and Commissioner Gordon was a spook. Liberals really know how to fuck everything up.

Ray Cizzums
03-13-2022, 09:45 PM
But the worst part is they had new nigger hoe mayor that everyone in Gotham was supposed to rally around after the major flood the Riddler engineered. How fucking woketarded can that be? A nigger bitch is going to come solve the problem.
Meanwhile, Ray Nagin, the real life nigger mayor of New Orleans, tried to extort gibs from the federal government,
before Hurricane Katrina. He then refused to evacuate hospitals, and nursing homes, instead letting the city's entire
fleet of public buses, school buses, and municipal trucks go under. In the aftermath, he made a total race baiting ass
out of himself, grandstanding, instead of getting something done. Like all niggers, he ended up in prison.
:bugeye

Magic Nigger Rashad
03-15-2022, 02:24 AM
They have a nigger called Jeffrey Wright play Lt Gordon, though the movie is so literally dark you don't really notice him and at least he dressed and acted white, not jive.
But the worst part is they had new nigger hoe mayor that everyone in Gotham was supposed to rally around after the major flood the Riddler engineered. How fucking woketarded can that be? A nigger bitch is going to come solve the problem. :columbo

I’ve always been somewhat of a Batman fan. Comics, movies, cartoons. I’ve always liked Batz. And I went ahead and download a free cam copy. I would never pay a cent to Hollyweird! I didn’t like that a zebra played cat woman and Commissioner Gordon was a spook. Liberals really know how to fuck everything up.

Meanwhile, Ray Nagin, the real life nigger mayor of New Orleans, tried to extort gibs from the federal government,
before Hurricane Katrina. He then refused to evacuate hospitals, and nursing homes, instead letting the city's entire
fleet of public buses, school buses, and municipal trucks go under. In the aftermath, he made a total race baiting ass
out of himself, grandstanding, instead of getting something done. Like all niggers, he ended up in prison.
:bugeye

Exactly, the nigger mayor will be more detrimental to the city than any DC villain. Sadly these evils are actually real.

MegaBeef
03-15-2022, 04:47 AM
How Batman gots his Batwings.
I always thought batman was dumb (would always argue about it as a kid), he has no powers, is uber ghey, and Superman was way better. Of course they're turning superman into a groid too...
It's just the literally darker and more "serious" they make these Batman movies the crappier it's gonna be you can know that from the start. I prefer the Batman movies with Val Kilmer I think it was and Ahnold as Mr. Freeze and the Uma Thurman and Jim Carrey as Joker, yeah they are super corny so what. The whole idea is dumb anyway. At least they have a sense of humor about it all.

But yeah get ready to have ALL your superheroes replaced by niggers...
Other day was at my friends house and he was watching the new animated nigger spider man and it was just non stop coal burning promotion aimed right at his daughters little brain.... so sickening..

MegaBeef
03-15-2022, 04:49 AM
wait a minute I typed nigger
why did it show up as groid

turning superman into a nigger
nigger groid nigger groid
hmmmm

Nigger shines from all the grease on it's Fo' haid
Bam reflects a studio light at your face Bam you are blinded... nigger supuhpowuh. Need replenish supuhpowuhz must get mo' fried chiggun.

Sandy
03-16-2022, 11:33 PM
Also, Catwoman is back to being a nigger, and Batman is played by one of the most anti-masculine actors ever. It's like Hollyweird said, "Hey, if you thought Batnipples were bad, look what we're going to do this time!"

Christian Bale was my favorite both as Bruce and Batman. My only complaints about Nolan's movies were that Katie Holmes' acting was terrible ("Bruce?" she mumbles when realizing who's underneath Batman's cowl), and Maggie Gyllenhaal was even worse.