PDA

View Full Version : Some old dinge croaks. Mail.UK mourns.

IseDaDiva
03-05-2022, 11:19 PM
It seems that any niggers who manage to live until 30 or so, dodging bullets, ODs, and vengeful sheboons, just hang around forever.

I have no idea who this silverback was, but it was 84. How tragic that it finally attained room temperature.

Johnny Brown, the actor who made a name for himself as Nathan Bookman on the classic sitcom Good Times, has died.

His daughter, actress Sharon Catherine Brown announced the news on her Instagram account on Friday.
The actor passed away on March 2. His daughter began the post with his birth and death dates, writing, 'Johnny Brown June 11, 1937 - March 2, 2022.'

I'm shattered at the loss.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10580365/Good-Times-actor-Johnny-Brown-dead-age-84-family-announces-Instagram.html#comments

Ray Cizzums
03-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Good Times was a nigger sitcom, that was eventually syndicated, so it was on every day for years.
It was just fodder for us to goof on, but for most it was a fish tank to watch pet niggers swim around in.
I don't remember this actor, from 50+ years ago, when we had 6 television channels in NYC.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
03-05-2022, 11:45 PM
I've heard of it but never saw it. I've only seen that Walking Dead Jimmy Walker pushing medicare late at night.

Damn, what was with that sow? Looks like someone hit her in the face with a frying pan. :eek: I almost feel sorry for that buck if he had to cuddle up to that shebeast.

jenkemfactory
03-06-2022, 01:06 AM
It seems that any niggers who manage to live until 30 or so, dodging bullets, ODs, and vengeful sheboons, just hang around forever.

I have no idea who this silverback was, but it was 84. How tragic that it finally attained room temperature.

I'm shattered at the loss.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10580365/Good-Times-actor-Johnny-Brown-dead-age-84-family-announces-Instagram.html#comments

I have no idea who that is.

jenkemfactory
03-06-2022, 01:07 AM
I've heard of it but never saw it. I've only seen that Walking Dead Jimmy Walker pushing medicare late at night.

Damn, what was with that sow? Looks like someone hit her in the face with a frying pan. :eek: I almost feel sorry for that buck if he had to cuddle up to that shebeast.

Dat be an OJ Simian look-alike!

IseDaDiva
03-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Dat be an OJ Simian look-alike!

And he's still knuckling around at 83.

SC Anemia
03-06-2022, 02:36 PM

He's also pushing whatever Ann Coulter had to eat yesterday. What a vile and nerve-wracking ho.

animal mother
03-06-2022, 06:09 PM

The buck in this photo is John Amos. I used to work with a guy who was his next door neighbor. He was always complaining about what an obnoxious piece of shit this nigger was.

IseDaDiva
03-06-2022, 06:58 PM
The buck in this photo is John Amos. I used to work with a guy who was his next door neighbor. He was always complaining about what an obnoxious piece of shit this nigger was.

I was just reading about him. Seems he was an uppity nigger from way back when.

jenkemfactory
03-06-2022, 07:29 PM
And he's still knuckling around at 83.

I always wondered, did someone step on his nose?