PDA

View Full Version : Rep Steve King says take away gibs and build a wall.

justin igger
07-12-2017, 03:05 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/07/12/gop-rep-steve-king-use-food-stamp-planned-parenthood-funding-build-border-wall/

KING: Absolutely yes, and more, and I’d throw another $5 billion on the pile and I would find a half of a billion dollars of that right out of Planned Parenthood’s budget. And the rest of it could come out of food stamps and the entitlements that are being spread out for people that haven’t worked in three generations.

Cracka Jack
07-12-2017, 03:34 PM
:thumb

Rape Ape
07-12-2017, 03:43 PM
I like Steve King. He's one of the few non-cucked, non-RINO Republicans out there. And he's right. Take the welfare gibs from niggers and illegals, and use it to build the wall. (And then back it up with an army)

I do disagree about Planned Parenthood. I fully support encouraging as many nignogs and asslifters as possible to not burff out more shit dumplings. Taxpayer subsidy for niglet abortion pays for itself within months.

justin igger
07-12-2017, 03:47 PM
We can give out free shop vacs and coat hangers to all the niggers who can't find a planned parenthood.

Cracka Jack
07-12-2017, 06:10 PM
We can give out free shop vacs and coat hangers to all the niggers who can't find a planned parenthood.

Drano and turkey basters. If we give them shop vacs they'll be ooking for free electricity to run the thing.