PDA

View Full Version : When you think of niggers..... This is pretty much what you see them doing..

Kagman
03-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Nothing earth shattering here... Just what these creatures do day in, day out... The very definition of TNB

https://rumble.com/vm4zlt-anyone-for-seconds.html

Enjoy!

haywood
03-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Nothing earth shattering here... Just what these creatures do day in, day out... The very definition of TNB

Enjoy!

Tru Dat!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-06-2022, 01:40 AM

Enjoy!

When the cops show up to question this crustacean underwear groid and it chimps out resulting in batwings, they will all cry about how he didn’t need to die over some shrimp. Boohoo. Every time they bitch and moan about police brutality, it was a situation that was easily avoidable for anyone other than niggers.

Kagman
03-06-2022, 04:11 AM
When the cops show up to question this crustacean underwear groid and it chimps out resulting in batwings, they will all cry about how he didn’t need to die over some shrimp. Boohoo. Every time they bitch and moan about police brutality, it was a situation that was easily avoidable for anyone other than niggers.

So very very true. Fentanyl Floyd is the perfect example... A serial felon who put a gun in the belly of some pregnant sow, passes counterfeit money and fights with police arresting his nigger ass. Fast forward a year and now we have 3 ton hunks of plastic and cement likenesses of the feral fucking ape in every possible public space... All the while, niggers are shooting and murdering cops with much greater frequency than the reverse. And nigger filth kills Whites at 10 times the rate that Whites issue the monkeys bat wings... No one seems to notice those rather disturbing facts.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-06-2022, 10:41 AM
So very very true. Fentanyl Floyd is the perfect example... A serial felon who put a gun in the belly of some pregnant sow, passes counterfeit money and fights with police arresting his nigger ass. Fast forward a year and now we have 3 ton hunks of plastic and cement likenesses of the feral fucking ape in every possible public space... All the while, niggers are shooting and murdering cops with much greater frequency than the reverse. And nigger filth kills Whites at 10 times the rate that Whites issue the monkeys bat wings... No one seems to notice those rather disturbing facts.

I point his out all the time to niggers and libtards. They are unable to work with numbers when it comes to niggers. In 2018, accordin to this FBI crime tabe, niggers killed 2.2 imes he whites than the reverse. (514 to 234].
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Of course these are just the ones we know about. If niggers are 13% of the population and whites are 60%, that means niggers kill whitey on an exponentially larger scale than whitey killing niggers.
According to my math, taking population size into consideration, they are about 40+ times as likely to murder whitey than the reverse. Yet, as you said, now we have statues and remembrance days of their felonious niggers because white dared to kneel on one after it chimped out. Fuck you niggers!

haywood
03-06-2022, 03:11 PM

I've noticed them, and I'm SICK of those facts!!

Kagman
03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
I point his out all the time to niggers and libtards. They are unable to work with numbers when it comes to niggers. In 2018, accordin to this FBI crime tabe, niggers killed 2.2 imes he whites than the reverse. (514 to 234].
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Of course these are just the ones we know about. If niggers are 13% of the population and whites are 60%, that means niggers kill whitey on an exponentially larger scale than whitey killing niggers.
According to my math, taking population size into consideration, they are about 40+ times as likely to murder whitey than the reverse. Yet, as you said, now we have statues and remembrance days of their felonious niggers because white dared to kneel on one after it chimped out. Fuck you niggers!

Great reference to FBI data. Know some intreguing facts about those numbers. LA, NYC, ChimpCongo and many other large cities refuse to report to the FBI on race when they submit their crime data - why??? 'Dat sheits bez RAYCISS' IMPORTANT NUMBER.. THERE WERE 16,374 MURDERS IN THE US IN 2018. BUT BY ADDING UP THE NUMBERS FROM YOUR FBI CHART, THERE ARE ONLY APPROX. 6,700 MURDERS WHERE RACE WAS KNOWN/REPORTED OF THE PERP....The difference: Damn near 10,000 representing 2/3 of all murders..

Now take a guess at how many of those 10,000 were perpetrated by the - N I G G E R * B E A S T -??? Because the majority of those murders took place in major cities where the coward, liberal fuckfaces refuse to report on race of the perp..... Your guess is as good as mine but you can bet it's a shitload and way over what the demographic proportions would suggest.

THINGS ARE MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN THEY APPEAR... And off we go... blithely on.... ignoring stark reality.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Great reference to FBI data. Know some intreguing facts about those numbers. LA, NYC, ChimpCongo and many other large cities refuse to report to the FBI on race when they submit their crime data - why??? 'Dat sheits bez RAYCISS' IMPORTANT NUMBER.. THERE WERE 16,374 MURDERS IN THE US IN 2018. BUT BY ADDING UP THE NUMBERS FROM YOUR FBI CHART, THERE ARE ONLY APPROX. 6,700 MURDERS WHERE RACE WAS KNOWN/REPORTED OF THE PERP....The difference: Damn near 10,000 representing 2/3 of all murders..

Now take a guess at how many of those 10,000 were perpetrated by the - N I G G E R * B E A S T -??? Because the majority of those murders took place in major cities where the coward, liberal fuckfaces refuse to report on race of the perp..... Your guess is as good as mine but you can bet it's a shitload and way over what the demographic proportions would suggest.

THINGS ARE MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN THEY APPEAR... And off we go... blithely on.... ignoring stark reality.

Holy shit man, I knew there were a ton not accounted for in that crime table but I never took that into consideration. Even on those reported though my math is roughly accurate.if we really knew the answer, I don’t know they may be 1000 times more likely to murder us or more.
On a side note, my posts and comments are missing letters a lot because my ipad can’t keep up with my fingers anymore. I need a new one.

Ray Cizzums
03-06-2022, 09:18 PM
[SIZE=3]Great reference to FBI data. Know some intreguing facts about those numbers. LA, NYC, ChimpCongo and many other large cities refuse to report to the FBI on race when they submit their crime data - why??? 'Dat sheits bez RAYCISS' IMPORTANT NUMBER.. THERE WERE 16,374 MURDERS IN THE US IN 2018. BUT BY ADDING UP THE NUMBERS FROM YOUR FBI CHART, THERE ARE ONLY APPROX. 6,700 MURDERS WHERE RACE WAS KNOWN/REPORTED OF THE PERP....The difference: Damn near 10,000 representing 2/3 of all murders..

Not to mention the serious nigger crime, where there is NO report. Just like nigger failure at public schools
is systematically covered up and ignored, the lion's share of their crimes are erased, as they happen. A lot of
times they're suppressed to cover for lax enforcement efforts, to prevent a vigilante response, and to keep
property values and tourism from being negatively affected. I'm saying most serious felonies, going back 50
years, committed by the funky negro hereabouts, result in no arrests, no police report, and absolutely no
press coverage. They pick and choose what furthers their agenda, and flush the rest, with the complicity of our
useless police officials.
:bugeye

Kagman
03-07-2022, 08:24 AM
Not to mention the serious nigger crime, where there is NO report. Just like nigger failure at public schools
is systematically covered up and ignored, the lion's share of their crimes are erased, as they happen. A lot of
times they're suppressed to cover for lax enforcement efforts, to prevent a vigilante response, and to keep
property values and tourism from being negatively affected. I'm saying most serious felonies, going back 50
years, committed by the funky negro hereabouts, result in no arrests, no police report, and absolutely no
press coverage. They pick and choose what furthers their agenda, and flush the rest, with the complicity of our
useless police officials.

I agree with you! Same ole, Same ole in a nigger neighborhood taking place where humans live would result in the Marines being called out. Street fights, larceny at bodegas, gun fire with no injuries or property damage... nigger music being blasted at all hours of the day and night... Yep, nigger neighborhoods - normal. No police are ever called. And, as you say, even serious crimes go underreported. Two moves are underfoot and both hit on issues you raised, above. The first is elimination of racial crime statistics from the FBI. The statistics you provided a link to are 2018 and, although I have not checked, they may be the very last year for those numbers. OBummerThePimp was particularly incensed by racial crime data. One thing the NIGGER filth did do before leaving office was to combine hispanic crime with white crime... Why??? Because whites had such low crime rates given their population and that made his nigger filth brethren look even worse. So when you look at those FBI statistics for white murderers... It's BOTH HISPANIC AND WHITE murderers...

Second, along with racial crime data being 'Dat sheeit bez RayCiss', so are school standardized test scores. There is a lock-step, near unitary correlation between the number shitlets and teenapers in a school district and failing test scores. Rarely in social science are correlations so strong.. This, of course, makes those tests racist and to be eliminated. There is much talk going on out there to do exactly that. The nigger coddling liberals will do and say and LIE about anything to protect their pet apes.
in
On another note, we are seeing a major influx of niggers into the county where I live. They are invariably single males without 2 dimes of their own to rub together. They are given rooms in cheap motels, food stamps and spending money. Their next move is to find some fat cow without a high school diploma whos willing to turn herself into a mudshark. I often shop at Aldi's and that seems to be gathering point for them. Fucking disgusting and quite disturbing... More on that at another time...

Jim Crow
03-07-2022, 08:31 AM
As long as niggers get away with that wild savage behavior,the more they’ll continue. And the more liberals protect their pets, the more afraid any human will be to do anything,

Kagman
03-07-2022, 08:36 AM
Holy shit man, I knew there were a ton not accounted for in that crime table but I never took that into consideration. Even on those reported though my math is roughly accurate.if we really knew the answer, I don’t know they may be 1000 times more likely to murder us or more.
On a side note, my posts and comments are missing letters a lot because my ipad can’t keep up with my fingers anymore. I need a new one.

You can do the math in 5 minutes given the 2018 report you referenced. Google total number of murders in US for 2018 (approx 16,300) and then add up the murders shown in your referenced report... Maybe 6,300 there. The difference have NO RACE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.... Until I crunched those numbers, I had no idea the number of undercounts... The second question then becomes how many are perpetrated by the fucking nigger beast... You're guess is as good as mine but you can be sure the proportions are MUCH WORSE than what you see in the 2018 report... 13 percent of the population committing 85 percent of murders is a very very realistic number.

Ray Cizzums
03-07-2022, 01:31 PM
[SIZE=3]I agree with you! Same ole, Same ole in a nigger neighborhood taking place where humans live would result in the Marines being called out. Street fights, larceny at bodegas, gun fire with no injuries or property damage... nigger music being blasted at all hours of the day and night... Yep, nigger neighborhoods - normal. No police are ever called. And, as you say, even serious crimes go underreported. Two moves are underfoot and both hit on issues you raised, above. The first is elimination of racial crime statistics from the FBI. The statistics you provided a link to are 2018 and, although I have not checked, they may be the very last year for those numbers. OBummerThePimp was particularly incensed by racial crime data. One thing the NIGGER filth did do before leaving office was to combine hispanic crime with white crime... Why??? Because whites had such low crime rates given their population and that made his nigger filth brethren look even worse. So when you look at those FBI statistics for white murderers... It's BOTH HISPANIC AND WHITE murderers...
I live in Nassau County, which was over policed for most of the last 50 years, except for the few nigger zones. But even they disappear nigger crime reports, and always have. Here's an example, that I would have never heard about, except for my upstate plumber, who's a distant relative. He lived in Garden City, NY's richest suburb back in the late '60s, when someone got the bright idea to send their students to Hempstead high school, which was Africa. On day one, 2 Garden City girls were raped inside the school. There was no day two. A week later, all the students were back in their original schools, experiment over. NOT ONE WORD WAS EVER REPORTED, and no mention of this incident exists. My plumber and his sister were there - that's the only reason I found out about this. Idiots hereabouts scoff when I tell them this. But I know about numerous other similar events, starting in 1974, when my sister was beat up and robbed by a nigger, in broad daylight, on the Long Beach bridge, which was reported, but never made the papers. Meanwhile, if we got caught with weed, they'd lie about our ages, just so they could print our names.

Tar Remover
03-07-2022, 03:19 PM
I sooooo hate goddamn niggers.....

Kagman
03-07-2022, 08:45 PM
I live in Nassau County,

Grew up in the West end of Nassau, center of the Island... Graduated from Stony Brook - twice... Left in 1988 and return only to visit family and friends. What's happening to LI is an outrage. As the statistics so eloquently point out, nigger vermin FILTH are responsible for the loss of billions in real estate value, an increasing crime and violence rate, and the absolute destruction of our schools. All the things good and decent people value in life - their homes, schools and safety have been DEVASTATED by these feral fucking animals... It's worse than tragic... And all fuckwit whites can do is point to themselves and say 'WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!'....

Look at Floral Park and Elmont... Floral Park remains essentially nigger free and is a WONDERFUL place to live... And decent, hard working people once could afford live there. My neighbor was a waiter at the diamond club at Shea, the guy across the street, a maint. man for a church... the guy up the block.. a truck driver for Schlitz beer... My father, a civil servant, of sorts. Now.. there are no 15 waiters you could put in that house who could afford it. THESE HOUSES SELL FOR UPWARDS OF 1 MILLION DOLLARS +... What was once a wonderful, safe, middle class enclave is now only for the wealthy. And make no mistake, these are not great homes.. Average.... Now look at Elmont... The homes sell for fully 1/2 of what the same housing stock in Floral Park would cost. WHY???? it's infested with niggers.... Billions upon billions in lost real estate value. Elmont Memorial, a school I know intimately well, is a shitstorm of violence and chaos when it was once the domain of Jews, the Itailians and Irish...

The real crime here is that good, white middle income folks like that waiter and truck driver are now forced into living in niggerville Their children targets and marks - unless they become violent to protect themselves.... People live in fear...Yes, Floral Park is still white, but those who own and live there are NOTHING like the 'old stock' who made the town what it is with the sweat off their brow. It's now filled with accountants, principals, stock brokers, Add executives, many business owners, and programmers. Gone are the truck drivers, the waiters, the teachers, the police. Nigger free...Yes- but where can the Common Man go to be safe and secure and happy??? That's how Long Island has changed in my lifetime and those changes are monumental.

Interesting story about Hempstead High... My father was in a position to know about such things and if he had heard it, he kept it to himself. I have NO doubt what you say occurred. Nigger violence knows NO BOUNDS... Imagine, nice white girls who's parents would never dream of telling their daughters the danger of the nigger beast... blythly put them on the bus in the morning only to have them come back forever damaged... AND BY WHAT - ?? FUCKING ANIMAL NIGGERS.... My blood boils at the thought of it...

Nice to know a kindred soul is here... Hello, my friend!

Ray Cizzums
03-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Nice to know a kindred soul is here... Hello, my friend!

I used to sell stereo equipment, at the Sam Goody store in the Green Acres Mall. That town is now known as Valley Nigger.
Saw many shows at February's, a great rock club on the Hempstead turnpike, in Elmont. Was not aware that Elmont
went native. We've had an improvement of sorts, in our nigger situation. The traditional nigger-havens in Long Beach
became too valuable for that tribe, and Superstorm Sandy sent the remainder to inland destinations. Leeches can live off
whitey's gibs wherever, and they had no stomach for the years long rebuild. There is still a colony there, but much reduced.
We do have more jigs dispersed in our town, but it's still less than 5%. Hempstead itself, went from all niggers, to half, due
to an influx of Latin immigrants, who transformed run down areas into well maintained neighborhoods. The negro blight
moves to wherever our Department of Social Services can spend the least. It's like dating a homeless girl - you can drop her
off anywhere. :lol

CoonsЯus
03-08-2022, 09:59 PM
starting in 1974, when my sister was beat up and robbed by a nigger, in broad daylight, on the Long Beach bridge,

:bat

my fuck I despise the tar skin aliens

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2022, 10:32 PM
:bat

my fuck I despise the tar skin aliens
My neighbor was the Chief of Detectives in Long Beach. He told my Dad they kept seeing me
where they were looking for said negro, that they knew I was armed and what I had in mind.
I took that as fair warning, because getting caught with a gun back then would get you at
least a year in the juvi justice system. They did catch the motherfucker, said he was a 'tard
(no shit, Sherlock), never knew his name or if he was punished.