PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Nigger style at SF W'greens , when confronted it pulls the classic chimp move

NiggertoeRidesAgain
03-04-2022, 12:22 PM
You can't make this sh*t up

Leroy collects his $1000 worth of free cigs etc., then human tries to intervene in the shitbeast display

F* me... monkeyshine does what? starts throwing bananas...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1499587261045690368

Nigger Wrangler
03-04-2022, 07:12 PM
You gotta be kidding me!

That filthy nigger should have been put down on the spot.

In a sane country... he assaulted the White man, giving the White man the Right to defend himself from the violent savage nigger animal.

This shit pisses me off so much.

haywood
03-05-2022, 12:49 PM

Leroy collects his $1000 worth of free cigs etc., then human tries to intervene in the shitbeast display

What do you expect from san fran$hit$co?! :unigger:rofl:dindu:duh:facepalm:gibsme

SC Anemia
03-05-2022, 01:29 PM

NT, I don't live too far from there and the prevailing 'wisdom' in San Francisco for nearly a year now is that under no circumstances are shoplifters to be confronted.

Straight from the mayor's desk and SFPD. No maing, I'm not kidding.

Celticgirl
03-05-2022, 01:38 PM
The comments from the whites on twitter is that thieves come in all colors and its not because he is black they find this repulsive. wtf. and that closing the stores because of this is hurting the black community. wtf

NiggertoeRidesAgain
03-05-2022, 04:58 PM
right you are Haywood.... I went to San Francisco when it was still what you saw on TV and movies.. a beautiful American city
now I am afraid I may never go there again. Who wants to see feces smeared sidewalks, and druggies doing their thing right in front of you ?

Gavin Newsom, fat pig commie Michael Moore, and of course the NAACP all pushed for that prop 47,
nothing more than giving nignogs a pass to take a dump on civil society.

@SC_Anemia

Have seen some flash mobs cleaning out department stores etc., the complete entitlement of gibs me dats groids
taking everything they can grab without consequence and with that don't even try to stop me attitude,
but it's still shocking to a lot of us in places where the law still matters.

Monkeys don't even want the free bananas, just some blunts to roll their own.

from WSJ :

The recent closings bring to 22 the number of stores that Walgreens has shut in the city since 2016. “Theft in Walgreens’ San Francisco stores is four times the average for stores elsewhere in the country, and the chain spends 35 times more on security guards in the city than elsewhere,” reported the San Francisco Chronicle. Local lawmakers have said that Walgreens is too preoccupied with boosting profits, that theft isn’t that bad, and that the chain should just suck up the losses.

Seems like team groid really prefers WGreens for some reason. Maybe they make it extra easy for them to walk away
with anything their monkeypaws can grab. What a sh*t show..

Sandy
03-06-2022, 09:30 AM
The recent closings bring to 22 the number of stores that Walgreens has shut in the city since 2016. “Theft in Walgreens’ San Francisco stores is four times the average for stores elsewhere in the country, and the chain spends 35 times more on security guards in the city than elsewhere,” reported the San Francisco Chronicle. Local lawmakers have said that Walgreens is too preoccupied with boosting profits, that theft isn’t that bad, and that the chain should just suck up the losses.

Seems like team groid really prefers WGreens for some reason. Maybe they make it extra easy for them to walk away
with anything their monkeypaws can grab. What a sh*t show..

I can only guess that Walgreens has the biggest presence of chains with a stated policy of not fighting back. It might be a different story if, for example, they went into a small Asian-owned business and found themselves on the receiving end of a lead pipe or firearm. But as the variety of victims dwindles, niggers will not be as picky.

What if a bunch of "white teens" started ransacking a nigger-owned bidness of anything valuable? How would it go if white parents said the nigger bidness was too obsessed with profits, excused the "kids" for "being kids," and said the niggers shouldn't care about losing a little money? Wait a second, what am I saying, what nigger-owned bidness would have anything valuable? At least what's legally valuable.

Tar Remover
03-07-2022, 01:34 PM
I wish a horrid disease would sweep through and wipe out every stupid, disgusting, stinking, lawless feral, idiotic nigger and send these useless shitbeasts back to hell where they came from.
And until then, EVERY business should close and move out of the state. If you are a business in SanFranCrisco, this shit is on YOU. YOU chose to stay and do business there. Not to mention consistently VOTING FOR the very same assholes who are shitting on you now.

Ray Cizzums
03-07-2022, 01:43 PM
If there was a God, that horde of sub-human locusts would have been vanquished long ago...
Unless this is hell-on-earth, and they're our punishment. It's on the white devil, to take the
Schlitz malt likka bull by the horns, and eliminate the infestation. Unfortunately, I'm just not
seeing the resolve and fortitude to do so.
:bugeye 19020

CoonsЯus
03-08-2022, 09:13 AM
why the human tried to intervene is beyond me. Never confront a nigger unless you have no other option. They're not worth their shit skin.