PDA

View Full Version : Niggermovie 'White Men Can't Jump' to be remade with wigger (c)rapper in starring role

Whitey Ford
03-03-2022, 07:52 PM
Jack Harlow To Star in 20th Century’s ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ Reboot Off His First Ever Screen Audition

Talk about a slam-dunk audition. Musician Jack Harlow is set to make his acting debut in 20th Century’s reboot of White Men Can’t Jump.

Calmatic, who helmed the upcoming House Party remake, is directing a script by Kenya Barris and Doug Hall. Barris and his Khalabo Ink Society banner are producing. Blake Griffin, Ryan Kalil and Noah Weinstein are executive producing through their Mortal Media banner. Hall and E. Brian Dobbins will also exec produce.

White Men Can’t Jump is a new take on Ron Shelton’s 1992 sports comedy, which helped launch Woody Harrelson’s movie career as Cheers was winding down and made Wesley Snipes an even bigger star. Rosie Perez also starred. The film follows two street basketball hustlers who at first try to hustle each other, then team up for a bigger score.

https://deadline.com/2022/03/jack-harlow-white-men-cant-jump-remake-woody-harrelson-nail-tech-20th-century-1234969619/

Jim Crow
03-04-2022, 08:27 AM
Never watch the first one! I’m proud to say I won’t be watching the second one!Movies w/niggers and baakkaball repulse me!

jenkemfactory
03-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Hey, I never got to see "black Men Can't Read".

Groid_Rage
03-06-2022, 09:47 AM
Hey, I never got to see "black Men Can't Read".That's why the safest place to hide $ from the nogs is in books. Books are Kryptonite to niggers.

jenkemfactory
03-06-2022, 10:27 AM
That's why the safest place to hide$ from the nogs is in books. Books are Kryptonite to niggers.

Ahhhh! The library!