PDA

View Full Version : Peak bestiality advert - nauseating

Unregistered
03-02-2022, 07:46 AM
This is definitely a rant. I've just had a bestiality advert so sickening, I had to hit the switch, and I don't even know what it was trying to sell.

Who is the whitest English woman on the planet? Arguably former Bond-girl and former national-treasure Joanna Lumley.

In this advert she is shown singing nigger-song "Lovin' You" to a shiny bald filthy nigger coon.

Absolutely sickening. Un-fkin-believable.

Unregistered
03-02-2022, 04:46 PM
Apparently niggers now are promoted as everything we could ever want to aspire to. Sickening. I remember a time where if a white woman sang like that with a nigger she would be heckled excommunicated and told to go live with the niggers in their neighborhood full time. Maybe worse. She's now officially a nasty white slut in my book

Unregistered
03-02-2022, 06:02 PM
Mercedes?

IseDaDiva
03-02-2022, 07:50 PM
Don't know if this is the same one, but she's singing to a fat ugly mudshark and her nigger buck.

The nigger looks like it's one chimpout away from deleting its pathetic whore.

Kagman
03-02-2022, 09:59 PM
I cut the cable in 2008 no cable where I was and have never looked back. When sitting in a Doc's or dentist office I do see these outrages called commercials.... The filth they try to foist makes my blood boil. Radiator hoses, burners and mutants are just wall to wall. Deep breath and continue to fight the good fight

Unregistered
03-03-2022, 02:11 PM
I cut the cable in 2008 no cable where I was and have never looked back. When sitting in a Doc's or dentist office I do see these outrages called commercials.... The filth they try to foist makes my blood boil. Radiator hoses, burners and mutants are just wall to wall. Deep breath and continue to fight the good fight

Yeah, they insist on shoving niggers down our throat whether we like it or not. Taking the worst race of criminal animals on the face of the planet and trying to make them kings. Who would have thought