PDA

View Full Version : 10 Year Anniversary Of Trayvoon Martin's Batwinging

Ray Cizzums
03-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Hard to believe it's been ten years since that nigger got his wings. If Obongo had a son,
he'd a dead nigger that looked like Trayvoon, only in a more expensive coffin. Everyone
forgets the fact, that Zimmerman was looking for their neighborhood burglar, and he found
him. Tray-nigger was a punk, he got what he deserved, and he was reduced to worm shit
long ago. If I knew where his grave was, I'd go take a shit on it. Here's a vid of his mammy,
"Sybrina" - crying about gun control, and ray-cizzums. She got nowhere with her 10 years of
complaining.
Rest In Piss, Nigger !
:traybat :bugeye :traybat

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/10-years-trayvon-martins-death-fight-re-emerges-stand-ground-laws-rcna17393

tweakstick
03-02-2022, 03:15 AM
Just think. If dat white debbil Zimmerman hadn't kilt that poe inn'cent lil' child, he could be up for parole right now for his third carjacking and double murder.

I don't think that most people even know that Zimmerman is actually technically a spigger since he was 3/4 hispanic and 1/4 nigger.

Should we go ahead and call him an honorary human anyway?

Whitey Ford
03-02-2022, 03:19 AM
10 years of of no Trayvon wasting oxygen. Today really is a good day. ;)
https://i.imgur.com/ojHSXRk.jpg

Jim Crow
03-02-2022, 09:02 AM
Nigger Traygone’s parrents were never there for the little thug . But now that Tray be daid,they luved they boi! He was so good!
You know, same old bullshit as all the niggers spew when they see that pot of gold known as the ghetto lottery!

haywood
03-02-2022, 09:07 AM
Hard to believe it's been ten years since that nigger got his wings. If Obongo had a son,
he'd a dead nigger that looked like Trayvoon, only in a more expensive coffin. Everyone
forgets the fact, that Zimmerman was looking for their neighborhood burglar, and he found
him. Tray-nigger was a punk, he got what he deserved, and he was reduced to worm shit
long ago. If I knew where his grave was, I'd go take a shit on it. Here's a vid of his mammy,
"Sybrina" - crying about gun control, and ray-cizzums. She got nowhere with her 10 years of
complaining.
Rest In Piss, Nigger !

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/10-years-trayvon-martins-death-fight-re-emerges-stand-ground-laws-rcna17393

Rot in HELL, tampon!! Hopefully you will be CORNHOLED by demons for eternity!!

haywood
03-02-2022, 09:10 AM
Nigger Traygone’s parrents were never there for the little thug . But now that Tray be daid,they luved they boi! He was so good!
You know, same old bullshit as all the niggers spew when they see that pot of gold known as the ghetto lottery!

The mammy and pappy did win a million dollar law suit against the HOA!! What I hate is that this is where that SHYSTER crump became infamous, that bawd haided nigger that takes EVERY case where a nigger gets righteously batwinged!!

Ray Cizzums
03-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Hey Whitey, thanks for doing your meme magic on my thread. I hope I didn't step on a similar thread you
may have posted. Nigger Obama said Trayvoon wasn't much different from him. That's for shit sure -
both of them are scum-toothed nigger faggots.
:bugeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3vaQx6u_jI

Anastasia
03-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Just think. If dat white debbil Zimmerman hadn't kilt that poe inn'cent lil' child, he could be up for parole right now for his third carjacking and double murder.

I don't think that most people even know that Zimmerman is actually technically a spigger since he was 3/4 hispanic and 1/4 nigger.

He got called a "creepy-ass cracker" by that fat retarded nigger Racial Jeantel. I think that's enough to declare Zim an honorary human. That and giving nigger Trayvon his well-deserved batwings, of course.

Anastasia
03-07-2022, 06:27 PM

Lil' thug Trayboon getting itself made good was the best thing possible for da parents. They didn't have to deal with their sprog's monkeyshines anymore AND they got money, fame, and glory from the controlled media. Never in history have any parents enjoyed their offspring's death so much. They never loved him. They're incapable of love.

Ray Cizzums
03-07-2022, 09:01 PM
He got called a "creepy-ass cracker" by that fat retarded nigger Racial Jeantel. I think that's enough to declare Zim an honorary human. That and giving nigger Trayvon his well-deserved batwings, of course.
Trayvoon's real gurl-friend refused to testify, so they put up Rachel Jeantel, considered the worst prosecution witness
in the history of court proceedings. This fat heifer, with a spare lawn tractor tire around her neck, and a sumo wrestling
wig on her melon, provided comedy gold, and a sharp stick in the eye, for SJWs and their pet niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cBzYF3yIzs

SC Anemia
03-07-2022, 09:58 PM
Trayvoon's real gurl-friend refused to testify, so they put up Rachel Jeantel, considered the worst prosecution witness
in the history of court proceedings. This fat heifer, with a spare lawn tractor tire around her neck, and a sumo wrestling
wig on her melon, provided comedy gold, and a sharp stick in the eye, for SJWs and their pet niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cBzYF3yIzs

Oh man, I had all but forgotten about his cum dumpster. Isn't this the one who "caint" write in cursive?

Yeah, she was comedy gold sometimes. I loved watching her try to think.

Ignatow
03-07-2022, 10:12 PM

I didn't know Zimmerman was part nigger, but the moment he shot that full nigger Trayvon, and with multiple shots, I'd gladly welcome him as a human.

Groid_Rage
03-08-2022, 03:15 AM
Hey Whitey, thanks for doing your meme magic on my thread. I hope I didn't step on a similar thread you
may have posted. Nigger Obama said Trayvoon wasn't much different from him. That's for shit sure -
both of them are scum-toothed nigger faggots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3vaQx6u_jI
I left a nice comment for Obama's lackey to read.

haywood
03-08-2022, 08:56 AM

Tru Dat!! His Grand pappy was a nigger!!

CoonsЯus
03-08-2022, 09:38 PM
The dumb groid would have been doing a ten stretch for maiming its crack ho or OD'd on its product by now anyway. It just had an expedited exit for its batwing license.

The only good nigger is a dead one.

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2022, 10:58 PM
The dumb groid would have been doing a ten stretch for maiming its crack ho or OD'd on its product by now anyway. It just had an expedited exit for its batwing license.

:bugeye 19040

GeneralPat
03-09-2022, 05:42 AM
I remember hearing that teenapers name constantly on TV. Good riddance, Zimmerman saved peoples lives by making sure no one would fall victim of his stupid crimes in the future.

Ray Cizzums
03-09-2022, 03:02 PM
I remember hearing that teenapers name constantly on TV. Good riddance, Zimmerman saved peoples lives by making sure no one would fall victim of his stupid crimes in the future.
No one ever mentions how those neighborhood burglaries suddenly stopped, after Trayvoon got his batwings.
Think about it - he'd stay at his pappy's, where nobody knew him thereabouts. An ideal situation for him to steal,
then go back to his mammy's nest with his ill gotten gains. Zimmerman had his monkey, and Traybat knew it...