PDA

View Full Version : Nigger smears his crap all over woman's face on the subway

Whitey Ford
02-28-2022, 04:19 PM
Man smears poop on woman in NYC subway station in sickening video

https://i.imgur.com/Fobo1tI.jpg

The 43-year-old victim was sitting on a bench on the southbound platform of the Wakefield–241st Street station around 5:15 p.m. Feb. 21 when a man began walking toward her, holding a black plastic bag, according to cops and the clip released late Sunday.

Then, without saying a word, he smashed the vile contents of the bag in her face, and then smeared it on the back of her head, the footage shows.

The assailant took off after the attack, and cops were still looking for him Monday morning.

The nauseating incident comes amid a frightening uptick in Big Apple subway crime.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/man-smears-poop-on-woman-in-nyc-subway-station/amp/

Groid_Rage
02-28-2022, 10:10 PM
Shitskin shit ape

Tar Remover
03-01-2022, 04:56 AM
No animal is more disgusting than a goddamn nigger. Even a fuckin' maggot has more class.

yuanlieren
03-01-2022, 08:42 AM
I read about this yesterday. It made me fucking sick. What progressive whites refuse to understand is that what is psychotic by human standards, is normal by nigger standards. This is one of the many reasons I have a hard time seeing niggers as human. Its also a reason why I steer clear of niggers, even the ones that appear to behave like humans.

There was a similar story in Los Angeles, where a feral chimp pour crap on an unsuspecting human woman. What was even more sickening is that the victim said "he needs mental care, not jail time" FUCK THAT.

Jim Crow
03-01-2022, 08:58 AM
No animal is more disgusting than a goddamn nigger. Even a fuckin' maggot has more class.

Niggers are the lowest,most disgusting form of life ever known in our universe!Niggers are a savage low IQ vile primitive species of uncivilized beast with no morals and no ability to reason like a human. Yet, liberals say these worthless,destructive shitbeasts are human. Lol!

jenkemfactory
03-01-2022, 09:22 AM
What's that emoji?
:fling2:fling2

Sandy
03-01-2022, 09:29 AM
Just like us, right?

There have been NY niggers found fleeing to Florida, so it's not enough to round up every last nigger in the Big Apple. It has to be across the entire country.

Ray Cizzums
03-01-2022, 04:18 PM
This jig would be in the ICU for a long stretch, if I saw him do that, and I've sent motherfuckers
there in the past, who were white. And I'm way less inclined to hold back with niggers.
See that defiant look on the chimp's face, and the way it's strutting around like the cock of
the walk ? My specialty used to be shutting that down, or else...
:bugeye 18977

jenkemfactory
03-01-2022, 04:48 PM
This jig would be in the ICU for a long stretch, if I saw him do that, and I've sent motherfuckers
there in the past, who were white. And I'm way less inclined to hold back with niggers.
See that defiant look on the chimp's face, and the way it's strutting around like the cock of
the walk ? My specialty used to be shutting that down, or else...
:bugeye 18977

Yes. You bet banana lives matter.

Celticgirl
03-01-2022, 07:30 PM
I wonder what race the woman was.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
03-05-2022, 02:40 PM
Nigger just casually strollin along with a sack of shit in it's hand. Just a normal day in the jungle for this monkey. Fuckin gross. That poor woman.

haywood
03-05-2022, 07:34 PM
Man smears poop on woman in NYC subway station in sickening video

https://i.imgur.com/Fobo1tI.jpg

https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/man-smears-poop-on-woman-in-nyc-subway-station/amp/

I believe that da' poleez caught this shitskin the other day!!

Sandy
03-06-2022, 09:40 AM
I believe that da' poleez caught this shitskin the other day!!

I'm afraid to look for an update. At worst, it got no-cash bail and is back on the streets. It be habbin its own recogginance an sheet. Most likely it'll get off with a slap on the monkey paw.

haywood
03-06-2022, 03:10 PM
I'm afraid to look for an update. At worst, it got no-cash bail and is back on the streets. It be habbin its own recogginance an sheet. Most likely it'll get off with a slap on the monkey paw.

In new yawk shitty, you KNOW that will happen!!

Celticgirl
03-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Can you imagine this thing will be looking to rape the white women and if they get pregnant the right to lives will force the woman to have the kid and say we are all God's children yada yada Why the f was this thing let out after this? Yuck. Can you imagine? Yuck. All I can think of when these whites adopt these nigger kids is that is the genetics you are getting. Or these coal burners that have sprogs with things like this.

Anastasia
03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
In new yawk shitty, you KNOW that will happen!!

Especially with a NIGGER mayor!

haywood
03-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Especially with a NIGGER mayor!

Yep!! The bawd haided primate who eats a "plant-based, vegan diet!!" Who GIVES a fuck?!

Moe_Gibbs
03-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Yep!! The bawd haided primate who eats a "plant-based, vegan diet!!" Who GIVES a fuck?!

You know that goofy ass nig-nog eats fried chikkkin on the downlow.

haywood
03-09-2022, 10:44 PM
You know that goofy ass nig-nog eats fried chikkkin on the downlow.

Wif grape drank!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-10-2022, 06:26 AM
Just like us, right?

There have been NY niggers found fleeing to Florida, so it's not enough to round up every last nigger in the Big Apple. It has to be across the entire country.

If I had 3 wishes, the first would be to magically *POOF* send all niggers back to Africa and keep them confined there until the sun rises to the west and sets to the east. I wouldn’t mind if they all just spontaneously combusted either but I would prefer especially the vile african american variety of ape, have to suffer the rest of their days in that glorious shithole called da muddaland.

Anastasia
03-12-2022, 09:51 AM

Even white people going on and on about "muh plant based" is annoying as fuck.

haywood
03-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Even white people going on and on about "muh plant based" is annoying as fuck.

Tru Dat!! Right now I'm about to have a bacon cheese burger and a beer!! And a BIG middle finger goes to soyboy cuck vegans!! Shut the fuck up VIRTUE SIGNALLING libtards!!

Sandy
03-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Tru Dat!! Right now I'm about to have a bacon cheese burger and a beer!! And a BIG middle finger goes to soyboy cuck vegans!! Shut the fuck up VIRTUE SIGNALLING libtards!!

We got a couple of racks of pork ribs earlier. The weather's still a little cold, but I'm firing up the grill anyway.

Hey, I eat plants. They've just been processed!