PDA

View Full Version : Alphonso Bondzie Aka Skibadee is dead !

CoonsЯus
02-28-2022, 08:17 AM
A famous music nigger you never heard of, has been deaded, thankfully ! The nigger's name is so beyond retarded, that I felt it must be shared among the sane to remind ourselves why niggers are inferior and backward - not that we really need an update.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17787436/mc-skibadee-jungle-dead-tributes/?rec_article=true

The cause of the star's death has not yet been confirmed.

It never is, is it?

IseDaDiva
02-28-2022, 01:08 PM
JUNGLE legend MC Skibadee has tragically died aged 47

Many tears, mah nigga! Your legacy will live on!

“Skibadee was the greatest jungle Mc of all time,

Amen!

I love how the UK news always reports some nigger's batwinging as a tragedy of unrivaled proportions, devoting two entire pages to this boot lip.

CoonsЯus
02-28-2022, 01:26 PM
I love how the UK news always reports some nigger's batwinging as a tragedy of unrivaled proportions, devoting two entire pages to this boot lip.

COVID and WW3 and front page news reverts to nigger worship. I sometimes wonder if the human race does deserve a nuclear catastrophe to teach it the ultimate lesson of stupidity.

IseDaDiva
02-28-2022, 06:55 PM
COVID and WW3 and front page news reverts to nigger worship. I sometimes wonder if the human race does deserve a nuclear catastrophe to teach it the ultimate lesson of stupidity.

Yes, daid niggers and issues of ultimate importance, like allowing men in dresses to use womens' bathrooms trump all that other boring stuff.

Groid_Rage
03-08-2022, 02:39 AM
Jungle music, too much