PDA

View Full Version : Two niggers at a computer store I worked at during my teens

Sandy
02-27-2022, 09:29 PM
Using the phrase "the latest and greatest" reminded me of niggers from years back. Hopefully I won't give too many details that will seem familiar to a nigger or niggerlover. In the late 1990s, there were all kinds of big stores and small stores selling all kinds of computers, and making a lot of money when everyone wanted to become "computer literate" and try out that free AOL CD. I don't know how much commission-based salesmen pulled as a percentage, but I figured it was pretty good when a customer could spend $2000 or $3000. When I built my own box, I spent $500 just on the video and sound card, the best I could find.

Not being a salesman type, I worked in the repair office in the back, not a big store, but we seemed to have our share of customers. It was good pay during the bubble, and it seems like all the money in the world when you're still in your teens. A couple of us were up front trying to see what was wrong with this nigger's laptop, and it complained we ripped it off, because it bought a $700 laptop it ooked we knew would eventually be discontinued, instead of a $2500 laptop it really wanted. It said Windows was so slow, when yeah, Windows 98 on a 486 laptop would be, and who knows what the nigger did to ruin Windows besides. But its biggest BS was that we were responsible, because you know, somehow we scammed it by not convincing it to spend three times as much on a machine it would have never spent that much on anyway. It used all kinds of terms: bait and switch, planned obsolescence, "That's restraint of trade!" Then it bragged it was going to make us upgrade it to "the latest and greatest," for free. Guess what, I heard later that the cuck store manager did just that.

I think I've mentioned this other nigger before. Its name really was Tyrone, and in the back we mocked it by saying its name with a nigger-type accent. Tah-ROHN! We were an authorized repair center for a big laptop brand, and there was supposed to be a strict policy of warranty work only for the original purchaser, only with a receipt. No exceptions. If it was a gift, the giver could bring it in. I think there was too much worry about stolen laptops, especially if the real owner blamed us for repairing something and not taking care to ensure ownership. Tyrone was a perfect example. I don't remember what repair the laptop needed, but though it was obviously new enough to still be under warranty, the nigger didn't have a receipt. Then it demanded the "manjah" and didn't even have to do any TNB. Free repair under warranty? No problem! My senior co-worker wasn't joking when he said Tyrone probably bought it off the back of a truck.

The store actually went under during the height of the bubble, when everyone else still thrived, because we lost so much money from the store manager trying to keep all customers happy. One customer, a white official professional type who viewed everyone as beneath him, bitched enough about his "lemon" and got upgraded to a Pentium, the best-yet model just released. "Keep the customer happy," the manager believed, so he had my co-worker spend his shifts that weekend copying the customer's personal files and giving the floppies to the customer as a "courtesy" of backups. Then wouldn't you know it, every week the customer brought the laptop back in for some kind of problem. He'd want us to install his programs for him. Windows took too long to boot, or Windows froze. "Did you restart the laptop?" "Yes." "It didn't freeze again?" "Not the next time I used it." "Well, that happens with Windows." "I don't want it to ever happen again with my Windows!" Eventually the manager gave up, and I remember his final note in the customer's e-file: "I am just going to give him his money back." I was just a kid, and I didn't understand at first when my co-worker told me he couldn't believe he spent so many hours doing nothing but work on the customer's laptop. I said, "Well, you were going to get paid one way or another, right?" "Yes, but I have better customers to take care of, so do you see, the store wasted a lot of money on just one person." And that was an arrogant white jackass of a customer. I didn't hate niggers then as much as I grew to, and I can't imagine the worse terrors that niggers have given repair depots, how much money and time get wasted.

Ray Cizzums
02-27-2022, 09:54 PM
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's hard to avoid a problem customer in a retail/service situation.
You can't size up who you're dealing with, and refuse to do business with them. Today's toxic pain in
the ass types resort to scathing online reviews, where they are drowned out, by those who fared well.
Their complaint often reveals their ignorance, and/or incompetence, with hilarious commentary from
customers who know better. The days of "The customer is always right" are OVER !
:bugeye

Tar Remover
03-01-2022, 04:51 AM
Niggers, being the inherently stupid ape-species they are will always blame everyone else for the fact that they are fuckin' stupid. It would be nice to be able to hang a sign in the window that says WE DO NOT SELL PRODUCTS TO NIGGERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sandy
03-03-2022, 12:57 AM
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's hard to avoid a problem customer in a retail/service situation.
You can't size up who you're dealing with, and refuse to do business with them. Today's toxic pain in
the ass types resort to scathing online reviews, where they are drowned out, by those who fared well.
Their complaint often reveals their ignorance, and/or incompetence, with hilarious commentary from
customers who know better. The days of "The customer is always right" are OVER !

It was a real pain in the butt job sometimes. Even with the few niggers, enough YTs were so demanding. Look, we were pretty good in the back, but we had other customers waiting, so a guy was unrealistic in expectations when he brought in his box Friday evening and said he'd expect it back early Monday morning. There was the idiot YT who screwed up Windows because he tried installing a pirated copy of Win98.

There weren't that many niggers, but enough. Oh yeah, how could I forget the one that kept calling me "G" and "homes"? The buck's Ebonics was straight out of every stereotype you heard of. "Now see here G." I finally had to say, "Sir, I am not...G." "Sir, I am not your bro." I deliberately said it like when Spock said to the hippies, "I am not Herbert." Then there was the reverend nigger, and what did my co-worker tell me he later found when reinstalling Windows? Tons of pr0n.

Yet with that manager's motto of customer satisfaction, we had at least one treated unfairly. A short-lived repair dude wouldn't even try the simple first fix of reinstalling sound drivers. (When you think about it, PCs have come a long way.) He told the customer she had to leave it for a new sound card, which would take at least a week to order and install. She couldn't wait that long, but the way he said it left her in tears when she told me. I was ready to beat him up for it. The customer was this cute Russian 20-something named Svetlana. ;)

Tar Remover
03-04-2022, 03:06 AM
It was a real pain in the butt job sometimes. Even with the few niggers, enough YTs were so demanding. Look, we were pretty good in the back, but we had other customers waiting, so a guy was unrealistic in expectations when he brought in his box Friday evening and said he'd expect it back early Monday morning. There was the idiot YT who screwed up Windows because he tried installing a pirated copy of Win98.

There weren't that many niggers, but enough. Oh yeah, how could I forget the one that kept calling me "G" and "homes"? The buck's Ebonics was straight out of every stereotype you heard of. "Now see here G." I finally had to say, "Sir, I am not...G." "Sir, I am not your bro." I deliberately said it like when Spock said to the hippies, "I am not Herbert." Then there was the reverend nigger, and what did my co-worker tell me he later found when reinstalling Windows? Tons of pr0n.

Yet with that manager's motto of customer satisfaction, we had at least one treated unfairly. A short-lived repair dude wouldn't even try the simple first fix of reinstalling sound drivers. (When you think about it, PCs have come a long way.) He told the customer she had to leave it for a new sound card, which would take at least a week to order and install. She couldn't wait that long, but the way he said it left her in tears when she told me. I was ready to beat him up for it. The customer was this cute Russian 20-something named Svetlana. ;)

I know that episode! I have the entire series on DVD. Mrs. Tar Remover got it AND the motion pictures for my b-day a few years ago.

Jim Crow
03-04-2022, 07:47 AM
I am as polite and professional as can be until someone really ticks me off.(it takes a lot!)For me,even the sign of a problem is a red flag telling me not to do business with this party.In construction ,customers have the advantage. They could actually get away with not paying you. Have to take it up and small claims court. And I heard that doesn’t work very well. And if you don’t leave their house they can have removed by the police. But I’d let them know,”it takes popo 10-15 min to arrive. I will have have my work destroyed by then and their ass kicked!
Anyway, in 30 years I never got stiffed. Got close to having to demolish someone’s home a few times. But they always came through with the cash.Early 2000’s I was working for a quadroon. He and it’s mudshark wife told me I included the backsplash around the vanity for free along with the total shower rebuild and bath remodel.
Now,they were spending some substantial cash. And if they were nice about it, we could’ve worked something out. I was trying to maintain my professionalism, but the quadroon started getting aggressive. Bumped me hard and grabbed me. I was training harder than ever back then and constantly pumped up.I put this fucking move on it that put it against the wall and had it’s mudshark screaming! Even my crazy Cuban work partner was impressed!
In the end,it apologized for getting stupid and aggressive.I finished the job to their satisfaction. Of course I was paid extra for backsplash. Mudshark asked me to come back and do the other bathroom. Said I would, but I am never answered their phone calls and never did any work for them again! Once a customer puts up a red flag for me, that is it! You should never work for a customer who gives you problems. Because it will always continue and escalate until you lose money. And you never know, in Florida it could end up in a shooting. That’s why I refuse jobs when I think the customer is problamatic.

Anastasia
03-07-2022, 06:51 PM

You can always tell who those kinds of reviewers are from two main things:

1. A history full of whiny, only negative reviews
2. An ugly black nigger face on their profile picture

I do it the smart way. I have a long-running, well-established Yelp account with mostly genuine reviews. When some mask Nazi or other liberal asshole pisses me off, I write a fake negative review for their business and it looks real because of my track record. I also write fake positive reviews for businesses whose politics I agree with. Try it, it's fun!

Ray Cizzums
03-07-2022, 08:12 PM
You can always tell who those kinds of reviewers are from two main things:

1. A history full of whiny, only negative reviews
2. An ugly black nigger face on their profile picture

I do it the smart way. I have a long-running, well-established Yelp account with mostly genuine reviews. When some mask Nazi or other liberal asshole pisses me off, I write a fake negative review for their business and it looks real because of my track record. I also write fake positive reviews for businesses whose politics I agree with. Try it, it's fun!
I do a lot of counter-trolling on various sites, but I forgot about Yelp. Years ago, there was a bar/restaurant in
Boston, that made headlines for barring some mudshark's fiance' and his nigger guests at the door. He was honest,
telling them there would be serious trouble with his regular clientele. He immediately refunded the 'shark's deposit.
This was followed by a blitz of protests, media pukes and supposed boycotts. He told them all to fuck right off, it's my
place, and I'll do what I please. I, and many others, went on Yelp and posted glowing reviews, but they shit-canned
many of them, including mine. I think the guy made it a private club, just to head off shills, sent by shysters.
:bugeye 19026

Anastasia
03-08-2022, 06:10 AM
I do a lot of counter-trolling on various sites, but I forgot about Yelp. Years ago, there was a bar/restaurant in
Boston, that made headlines for barring some mudshark's fiance' and his nigger guests at the door. He was honest,
telling them there would be serious trouble with his regular clientele. He immediately refunded the 'shark's deposit.
This was followed by a blitz of protests, media pukes and supposed boycotts. He told them all to fuck right off, it's my
place, and I'll do what I please. I, and many others, went on Yelp and posted glowing reviews, but they shit-canned
many of them, including mine. I think the guy made it a private club, just to head off shills, sent by shysters.
:bugeye 19026

The problem with mainstream conservatives is that they're obsessed with taking "muh high road" and don't want to fight back against the woketurds - hence the well-earned term "cuckservatives." When I tried to organize a campaign like this on a mainstream conservative site (fake positive reviews for allied businesses, fake negative reviews for enemy businesses), some cuck snitched and I got banned.

Glad there are places like CHIMPOUT.ORG where fighting back (in intelligent and pragmatic ways that won't get us in trouble, of course) against niggers and those who love them is accepted and encouraged.

If you take the high road all the time, the only thing you'll get is altitude sickness.

Sandy
03-12-2022, 09:14 PM
The problem with mainstream conservatives is that they're obsessed with taking "muh high road" and don't want to fight back against the woketurds - hence the well-earned term "cuckservatives." When I tried to organize a campaign like this on a mainstream conservative site (fake positive reviews for allied businesses, fake negative reviews for enemy businesses), some cuck snitched and I got banned.

Glad there are places like CHIMPOUT.ORG where fighting back (in intelligent and pragmatic ways that won't get us in trouble, of course) against niggers and those who love them is accepted and encouraged.

If you take the high road all the time, the only thing you'll get is altitude sickness.

How did McCain wind up the 2008 nominee? Because too many conservative types wanted to be nice, instead of telling the truth about him. And don't get me started on Romney.

vizitor
03-14-2022, 12:10 AM
The one thing I loved back in the early days, was when big-name computer manufacturers didn't solder-in all of the guts inside of the computer. You could go in and upgrade all you wanted (provided that the mobo supported it) to prolong the life of your computer. I ended up slowly upgrading mines to a point where it was no longer possible to upgrade. Then I switched over to building my own computer. I've never looked back since then (if I'm wanting a desktop computer).

During my college years, I majored in a computer field and we had big projects, which accounted for 85% of our total grade. There was one year in which our instructor assigned the class to go to a nigger school and fix the computers there. It was a total mess. What I can say, is that technology and niggers don't mix. Luckily, the project to go to the nigger school was after school hours, so we didn't have to see the teenapers and niglets, but it's still yucky, as I don't enjoy touching anything that niggers have touched. Plus imagine all the gunk and whatever nigger filth is on those keyboards, mice and computer monitors.

MegaBeef
03-14-2022, 10:47 PM
Best buy loves to hire niggers and have them at all their coonmercials on TV. I will not and have not ever spent a dime there because of that.

Yeah man if my workplace every catered to niggers with shitty laptops I'd probably put in my two weeks and start robbing the place every night. They clearly want to learn the hard way. You may as well rip them off it's better than niggers ripping them off (for being so stupid)...

when negotiating with niggers you never give them ANYTHING... your manager is a sucker.

Sandy
03-14-2022, 11:08 PM
During my college years, I majored in a computer field and we had big projects, which accounted for 85% of our total grade. There was one year in which our instructor assigned the class to go to a nigger school and fix the computers there. It was a total mess. What I can say, is that technology and niggers don't mix. Luckily, the project to go to the nigger school was after school hours, so we didn't have to see the teenapers and niglets, but it's still yucky, as I don't enjoy touching anything that niggers have touched. Plus imagine all the gunk and whatever nigger filth is on those keyboards, mice and computer monitors.

The school district I grew up in didn't have a lot of money for anything, and when I was in middle school, we had just one computer lab. It was a sort of clean room to keep the PCs running as long as possible. Whiteboards instead of chalk, no food or drink or gum, and the teacher even made me wash my hands when she saw me eating corn nuts before going in. Now that I think about it, I don't remember a single nigger ever using the lab. We didn't have a lot of niggers at my school, but I still don't think even one nigger bothered to go in. Whitey juju? But the lack of niggers is what kept it truly clean. :lol

Remember having to clean mouse balls, and swab the inside rollers with a Q-tip and alcohol? We did that once a week. Imagine how Godawful dirty they'd be after just one hour at a nigger school.

MegaBeef
03-15-2022, 04:59 AM
The school district I grew up in didn't have a lot of money for anything, and when I was in middle school, we had just one computer lab. It was a sort of clean room to keep the PCs running as long as possible. Whiteboards instead of chalk, no food or drink or gum, and the teacher even made me wash my hands when she saw me eating corn nuts before going in. Now that I think about it, I don't remember a single nigger ever using the lab. We didn't have a lot of niggers at my school, but I still don't think even one nigger bothered to go in. Whitey juju? But the lack of niggers is what kept it truly clean. :lol

Remember having to clean mouse balls, and swab the inside rollers with a Q-tip and alcohol? We did that once a week. Imagine how Godawful dirty they'd be after just one hour at a nigger school.

I grew up at a nigger skoo in High Skoo was probably 70% nigger. Before I arrived there they had got a grant and turned a whole wing (12+ huge classrooms connected by doors) into a huge computer lab. We used to go in there and play Prince of Persia game at lunch sometimes. Was there ever a nigger in there, voluntarily of it's own free will? NEVER.

vizitor
03-15-2022, 09:02 AM
Oh god! This was something I didn't even want to remember. I think they purposely sent us to that nigger school to torture us. If cleaning the mouse balls, etc... wasn't bad enough, it's also cleaning up the hard drive by defragging them, removing viruses, trojans, etc... Back then, hard drives were magnetic spinning platters, which are slow. Most of the hard drive was taken up by useless crap software and pictures of niggers (in nasty poses, etc...). I couldn't just CTRL-A and hit the delete button on all of the pictures either. I had to open up each and every picture and consult with the nigger teacher that ran that computer class to determine if the pictures could be deleted. I desperately needed eye bleach at the end of the day.

MegaBeef
03-16-2022, 11:00 AM
This is blowing my mind, honestly, never seen nigger ever use a computer beside this one greasy compost crotch smelling groid looking up porn at the public library once. I didn't know it was something that they "do." And I grew up at some seriously niggerfied schools. With computer labs. I guess the difference is computer usage was voluntary and no classes were taught forcing niggers to use them?
Most niggers I know don't, and can't, use a PC, they just use their sail foam to take "pitchers" of its ugly ass and then post them to instaNig / tikNig. Usually the sows are taking selfies with 10 lbs of makeup fake hair fake eylashes fake "jus got duh harr dun". The bucks are usually taking pics of their new gun or a wad of 1's with a 50 on each side or some cRap video sewage or their new clothing / sneakers they just stole

Anastasia
03-22-2022, 10:36 AM
Those posts take me back. In elementary school our "computer" lab had Commodore 64's. This was in the late 1990s and that was a computer that was introduced in 1982.

Our teachers were always lecturing us kids (this was a mostly white school, of course) on how "privileged" we supposedly were. Obviously, I didn't understand the complexities of adult politics back then, but even as a little girl I knew something was off about supposedly "privileged" kids having to use those ancient computers.

The lab eventually upgraded to more modern (for the day) computers. I remember playing a lot of Oregon Trail during free time and before and after school. It was the only game we were allowed to play at school where we could shoot things (buffalo).