PDA

View Full Version : The Batfairy pays a visit to nig (c)rapper Snootie Wild

Whitey Ford
02-26-2022, 07:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tD3xi4J.png

Police were alerted to shots fired by the city's Shotspotter Program.

They found a man, later said to be Snootie, with a gunshot wound to the neck inside an SUV.

Doctors gave Snootie a 50/50 chance of survival, local media reported.

Snootie shared how he felt like he was playing Russian Roulette with his life in a 2015 interview with The Boom Box.

The rapper from Memphis told the outlet: "I've been in wild shootouts at a young age and not knowing better, you know. This before the prison system.

"You don't have fear for something you don't know nothing about or you've never experienced. It could be death, it could be prison."

He went on to say: "I felt like I was playing Russian Roulette with my life and didn't even know it.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4780631/snootie-wild-death-russian-roulette-with-his-life/

Yeah, sounds like nonsensical bix nood niggermusic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikL-18q7uQ4

IseDaDiva
02-26-2022, 08:30 PM
Aww. Well, bye Snootie. Thoughts and prayers. :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-26-2022, 11:28 PM
Say hi to all the other dead niggers I don’t care about in hell snootie!

Ray Cizzums
02-27-2022, 01:30 AM
Niggers love Gotti, who made too much of a spectacle of himself, and it cost him, and everyone in his world.
All the negro sees is fame, flashy cars and suits, and a reputation for violence. The real guys in that life, some
of whom I know, think Gotti was a fuckup. You never heard of the successful mobsters, who are low key operators.
Niggers, like Snootie, love the movie Scarface, and most of them end up like him, only without the "yayo", the mansion
and the money. They fall victim to the other "Get rich, or die tryin'" pea-brain negro-with-a-gun. These assholes think
we're all extras, in a movie about their life story. They are simple minded creatures, who are out of their element, in
a civilized world.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
02-27-2022, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry I didn't check as I just posted another thread on this
:unigger

Groid_Rage
02-27-2022, 05:30 PM
Rapper Snootie Wild, 36, is shot dead in Houston: Musician was gunned down when argument with random couple erupted after he accidentally backed his car into ditch
Rapper Snootie Wild was shot and killed in Houston on Friday when an argument with another driver ensued after he accidentally backed his car into ditch
The Memphis rapper was initially said to be in critical condition after being found shot in his SUV and was given a 50/50 chance of survival
Authorities are currently looking for a man and woman who are believed to be suspects in the fatal shooting
Police were alerted to the gunshot, which had occurred along England Street near Alice Street, at around 2 am thanks to the Shotspotter Program
Snootie, who's real name is LePreston Porter, is perhaps best known for his hit song 'Yayo' featuring Yo Gotti https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10556037/Rapper-Snootie-Wild-shot-neck-killed-Houston-accidentally-backing-car-ditch.html
So he backs HIS own hooptie into a ditch, then starts arguing with some other niggers (The perps have to be) and they goodify the POS? Only in Niggerland does that make sense. :violin

Whitey Ford
02-27-2022, 08:39 PM

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's hard to keep up with these (c)rappers because they keep dropping like flies!
Somebody suggested a thread just for fallen (c)rappers. That was probably a good idea.

And just in: some 'bounty hunters' just batwinged nig (c)rapper "J. Prince" relative or something. Around blacks, never relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkrP7eyRrdo&t=1s

IseDaDiva
03-02-2022, 11:48 AM

As Whitey Ford said, don't be sorry. I've done the same with nigger crime stories. There are so many and all with stupid cartoon names it's very hard to tell one from the other.

The rapper from Memphis told the outlet: "I've been in wild shootouts at a young age and not knowing better, you know. This before the prison system.

Who did this nigga think he was? Wyatt Earp? :lol Big difference there, stupid groid. Wyatt could actually hit something.

Ray Cizzums
03-02-2022, 08:15 PM
Who did this nigga think he was? Wyatt Earp? :lol Big difference there, stupid groid. Wyatt could actually hit something.
Niggers like 'Snootie" get, and give out, lots of non-fatal bullet wounds, among their retard associates,
none of whom can shoot. But they run in all directions when any white man, women or child returns
fire, knowing that it's batwings for Bonzo time. Old west-type dueling with the white devil is out of the
question. There must be some deafening cacophony of jibbering in Hell's (c)rapper department.
:bugeye

Anastasia
03-08-2022, 06:02 PM
These assholes think
we're all extras, in a movie about their life story. They are simple minded creatures, who are out of their element, in
a civilized world.

That describes every nigger, along with every libtard woke social justice type.

InsufferableNigg
03-08-2022, 09:02 PM
"You like Young Thug? His early work was a little unrefined for my personal tastes. But when Jeffery came out in 2016, I think he really came into his own, slime-ily and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and every track pays homage to his idols. Immediately thugger breaks conventions for how rappers should look and behave with his dynamic cover art in which he portrays an androgynous figure in a dress. He’s stated before that he doesn’t believe in gender, further solidifying his status as a pioneer for the hip hop industry. He’s been compared to John Lennon by Sir Elton John, but I think Thugger has a far more respectful attitude towards women.
I think his undisputed masterpiece is “Harambe”. A song so catchy, most people probably don’t pay attention to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the tragic shooting of the Cincinnati gorilla and the eruption of public outrage that ensued, it’s also a deep meditation on the actions and masquerades we take on to intimidate and dominate our enemies, our violent tendencies inspired by the Devil’s deeds, and our ultimate journey for forgiveness from God."

Patrick Batemans take on a similar Crapper Ape. Seems entirely fitting.

Jim Crow
03-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Snootie Wild is an appropriate name for a feral hog.Or feral nigger.LOL!