PDA

View Full Version : Did we even hear about this groid murdering the kids' baseball coach?

IseDaDiva
02-26-2022, 06:35 PM
Was it hushed up?

A Chicago snake head groid was arrested in the fatal road-rage shooting (https://nypost.com/2021/07/07/baseball-coach-shot-dead-driving-after-possible-road-rage-incident/) of a beloved youth baseball coach, who was killed while driving with his son on a Minnesota highway, police said.

Jamal, who looks very remorseful:

Boughton and his son were driving back from a team game at around 10 p.m. on Highway 169 when someone in an adjacent vehicle shot him – sending the car crashing through a chain-linkfence, through trees and into parked cars, KSTP reported (https://kstp.com/news/plymouth-police-seek-public-help-locating-suspect-vehicle-involved-in-fatal-shooting-/6163680/) at the time.

Where's the outrage? Where's the screaming for justice and the accusations of hate crimes?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/jamal-lindsey-smith-arrested-in-killing-of-baseball-coach-jay-boughton/

Ray Cizzums
02-26-2022, 08:38 PM
Was it hushed up?

Jamal, who looks very remorseful:

I got into it at a merge, with two NYC niggers in a 'Scalade, last spring. I was ready for their attempt
to piggy-back behind the car I let in, and scraped them off like shit on sneaker. Flipped them off, dropped
a couple of N-bombs, and was on my way. I'll bet the next couple of drivers didn't let them in, because
I was several miles down the road, when I see them coming at 100 mph. I got in the left lane, got my
weapon ready, saw the driver's window coming down. I lowered my passenger side window, took my foot
off the gas, and saw the passenger with the gun - just as I was about to shoot, the driver swerved hard
to the right and almost spun out. I guess he didn't want a nice shiny hollowpoint in his teefs. That's the
closest I've ever come to shooting someone. It was a split second decision either way. One thing is for sure
- no niggers are shooting ole' Doc Cizzums.
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
02-27-2022, 12:50 AM
It was a split second decision either way. One thing is for sure

Niggers will shoot at anyone for anything. You are wise for being alert and packing a piece ;)

I legally and lawfully conceal carry a Glock 19, custom three pound trigger pull, Trijicon sights and Hogue rubber grips. +2 clip gives me two extra rounds (17) and it's filled with 147 grain Hydra Shok. Around blacks, never relax!

Ray Cizzums
02-27-2022, 01:06 AM
Niggers will shoot at anyone for anything. You are wise for being alert and packing a piece ;)

I legally and lawfully conceal carry a Glock 19, custom three pound trigger pull, Trijicon sights and Hogue rubber grips. +2 clip gives me two extra rounds (17) and it's filled with 147 grain Hydra Shok. Around blacks, never relax!
Sounds like ole' Whitey Ford has some medicine for what ails him - NIGGERS !

Groid_Rage
02-28-2022, 09:12 AM
But we are all suppose to be outraged when the MN cops wasted a gun groid who was sleeping in the flat of his fellow murderous ape during a police raid.

tweakstick
02-28-2022, 10:11 AM

That sounds familiar.
G-17 pre-ban, Tritium night sights, rubber grip sleeve, 18+2 drop down, and the exact same ammo. I've even still got a few boxes of the old Black Talons sealed up in cans with silica gel.

I've always been leery of getting a CCW that would leave a paper trail to my front door for the gun grabbers to follow. At this point since I'm moving to AR I especially don't see the reason to get one. They have Constitutional carry, and "peaceful journey concealed carry" is legal without a license. I've talked to a pro 2A cop who advised me not to for these very reasons. Legally it doesn't matter how far the peaceful travel is - so screw 'em. I'm peacefully travelling to the gas station at the end of my street, officer.:flip

Whitey Ford
02-28-2022, 02:43 PM
That sounds familiar.
I've always been leery of getting a CCW that would leave a paper trail to my front door for the gun grabbers to follow. At this point since I'm moving to AR I especially don't see the reason to get one. They have Constitutional carry, and "peaceful journey concealed carry" is legal without a license. I've talked to a pro 2A cop who advised me not to for these very reasons. Legally it doesn't matter how far the peaceful travel is - so screw 'em. I'm peacefully travelling to the gas station at the end of my street, officer.:flip

It's actually legal to conceal carry in my state without a permit. ;)
I can thank my former Governor Jan Brewer for that privilege. I've always agreed with Theodore Roosevelt's idea that you should "speak softly but carry a big stick." ;)

Tar Remover
03-01-2022, 05:03 AM
Nope. Not till you posted it. I fuckin' hate niggers.......

Sandy
03-01-2022, 09:36 AM
It's actually legal to conceal carry in my state without a permit. ;)
I can thank my former Governor Jan Brewer for that privilege. I've always agreed with Theodore Roosevelt's idea that you should "speak softly but carry a big stick." ;)

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum. Our modern corollary is that if you want peace around niggers, be ready to defend yourself lethally.

Anastasia
03-07-2022, 07:12 PM
The 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments are why we need the 2nd Amendment!

tweakstick
03-07-2022, 09:18 PM
Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum. Our modern corollary is that if you want peace around niggers, be ready to defend yourself lethally.

Legally as well, unfortunately.

tweakstick
03-09-2022, 05:16 AM
The 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments are why we need the 2nd Amendment!

You left out the 16th which was never ratified by a sufficient number of states to pass. It was entered into the federal registry without sufficient votes giving it the power of law - illegally. And everyone thinks that widespread voter fraud started with the last election.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment made slaves of us all and the 13th, 14th and 15th do not apply to taxpayers.

Not one state fully and legally approved the 16th amendment:

https://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/Education/16AmendNotRatified.htm

Jim Crow
03-09-2022, 08:02 AM
I got into it at a merge, with two NYC niggers in a 'Scalade, last spring. I was ready for their attempt
to piggy-back behind the car I let in, and scraped them off like shit on sneaker. Flipped them off, dropped
a couple of N-bombs, and was on my way. I'll bet the next couple of drivers didn't let them in, because
I was several miles down the road, when I see them coming at 100 mph. I got in the left lane, got my
weapon ready, saw the driver's window coming down. I lowered my passenger side window, took my foot
off the gas, and saw the passenger with the gun - just as I was about to shoot, the driver swerved hard
to the right and almost spun out. I guess he didn't want a nice shiny hollowpoint in his teefs. That's the
closest I've ever come to shooting someone. It was a split second decision either way. One thing is for sure

I alwwys carry.And I always have an extra weapon(s) in the truck.A full size Kimber 1911 45 in the console is routine for me.And an AR or an AR pistol behind the seat.300 blackout.I’m just not that quick to pull it out. And I certainly wouldn’t want anyone to know I have it. Especially with today’s cell phone capabilities.
I can’t allow myself to get that angry anymore. Because I will act! Getting killed or going to prison doesn’t really bother me. It’s losing everything I have and devastating my wife and daughters that would kill me. A nigger is a worthless piece of shit and definitely not worth going to jail over.
Back in the 80s when I was in my early 20s, I’ve done things that I can’t mention to niggers. There were no sail foams. And no one really cared about a nigger.With today’s technologies and the way niggers are a protected species,things have changed for the worse.

Jim Crow
03-09-2022, 08:20 AM

I love light triggers w/a clean break.And I did trigger jogs on 90% of the weapons I own.That being said,having such a light trigger on a carry gun may not always be good.If ever used for self defense the prosecutor willbring that up in court and it will be one more thing you need to explain.Besides,with all the adrenaline you’ll have pumping at the time,you don;t need such a light trigger,I keep triggers on my carryguns over 4 lbs.My CZ 75 compact is carried in decock position, which helps with trigger control on that first shot.
If you are into glocks like I am,you need to look into a timney Alpha trigger for your G17 or G19. It’s the greatest Glock trigger I’ve ever tried! It’s only $150 and simple to install(10 min). You don’t even have to polish anything to have a 3# or less trigger. If you have a Dremel, you may want to polish all the internals anyway, I do that.

Ray Cizzums
03-09-2022, 10:42 AM
I alwwys carry.And I always have an extra weapon(s) in the truck.A full size Kimber 1911 45 in the console is routine for me.And an AR or an AR pistol behind the seat.300 blackout.I’m just not that quick to pull it out. And I certainly wouldn’t want anyone to know I have it. Especially with today’s cell phone capabilities.
I can’t allow myself to get that angry anymore. Because I will act! Getting killed or going to prison doesn’t really bother me. It’s losing everything I have and devastating my wife and daughters that would kill me. A nigger is a worthless piece of shit and definitely not worth going to jail over.
Back in the 80s when I was in my early 20s, I’ve done things that I can’t mention to niggers. There were no sail foams. And no one really cared about a nigger.With today’s technologies and the way niggers are a protected species,things have changed for the worse.
I just give as good as I get, figuring if I don't start trouble, I'm wearing the white hat.
I've always been the B-52 of N-bomb droppers. From Al Sharpton and 300 niggers marching down my
block in 1989, to shit-driving blackaroons today, I just can't hold it in. Act like one, I'm calling you one.
In our new bizarro world, everything is flipped upside down. But one thing remains the same -
Nobody is shooting this white devil, without getting it right back at them. Like my uncle, a 2nd Infantry
machine gunner from the Korean War, says : "We all gotta go sometime".

Whitey Ford
03-15-2022, 06:43 AM
I love light triggers w/a clean break.And I did trigger jogs on 90% of the weapons I own.That being said,having such a light trigger on a carry gun may not always be good.If ever used for self defense the prosecutor willbring that up in court and it will be one more thing you need to explain.Besides,with all the adrenaline you’ll have pumping at the time,you don;t need such a light trigger,I keep triggers on my carryguns over 4 lbs.My CZ 75 compact is carried in decock position, which helps with trigger control on that first shot.
If you are into glocks like I am,you need to look into a timney Alpha trigger for your G17 or G19. It’s the greatest Glock trigger I’ve ever tried! It’s only $150 and simple to install(10 min). You don’t even have to polish anything to have a 3# or less trigger. If you have a Dremel, you may want to polish all the internals anyway, I do that.

Truth!
Light trigger pulls can be a bad thing in a tight situation that requires discretion. But, I have very good trigger discipline. I work hard on that, too. It's also true that firing under duress puts you under conditions that can radically alter your accuracy and inclinations. I took all these factors under consideration when altering my personal carry. I think that it's an alright fit. I've also trained to try and figure in those factors. And if some scumbag prosecutor ever tries to use my hardware configurations against me in a court of law in the aftermath of a legally justifiable show of lethal force, I guess my legal team with will see them in court. ;)

Jim Crow
03-15-2022, 07:39 AM
Truth!
Light trigger pulls can be a bad thing in a tight situation that requires discretion. But, I have very good trigger discipline. I work hard on that, too. It's also true that firing under duress puts you under conditions that can radically alter your accuracy and inclinations. I took all these factors under consideration when altering my personal carry. I think that it's an alright fit. I've also trained to try and figure in those factors. And if some scumbag prosecutor ever tries to use my hardware configurations against me in a court of law in the aftermath of a legally justifiable show of legal force, I guess my legal team with will see them in court. ;)

The good thing about a Glock is that it’s a double action pull every time. And the safety trigger helps you too! I have a commander size kimber but I got a little carried away while polishing the trigger. I hit a little too many times w/my Arkansas stone and it’s under 2 pounds. A liberal prosecutor would probably give me shit if I used that gun in a self defense situation. But really, what can they say? That they would’ve rather seen you get robbed and killed,than defend yourself? The most important thing is not to talk in detail until you have your lawyer. That’s what I was told when I defended myself with deadly force. I told police II was too stressed out to speak for myself at that time and I want it legal representation. Nowadays, they will more than likely have a video.

haywood
03-15-2022, 09:03 AM

Nice work!!

Celticgirl
03-15-2022, 09:49 AM
The good thing about a Glock is that it’s a double action pull every time. And the safety trigger helps you too! I have a commander size kimber but I got a little carried away while polishing the trigger. I hit a little too many times w/my Arkansas stone and it’s under 2 pounds. A liberal prosecutor would probably give me shit if I used that gun in a self defense situation. But really, what can they say? That they would’ve rather seen you get robbed and killed,than defend yourself? The most important thing is not to talk in detail until you have your lawyer. That’s what I was told when I defended myself with deadly force. I told police II was too stressed out to speak for myself at that time and I want it legal representation. Nowadays, they will more than likely have a video.

Yes. They would (rather see you get killed than defend yourself). Especially if it is Kim Foxx or some nigger Soros appointed prosecutor. It's disgusting but it is what it is. Especially if you are white and you shot a nigger coming at you.

Jim Crow
03-15-2022, 04:13 PM
Yes. They would (rather see you get killed than defend yourself). Especially if it is Kim Foxx or some nigger Soros appointed prosecutor. It's disgusting but it is what it is. Especially if you are white and you shot a nigger coming at you.

Us Floridians don’t call 911.especially if the perp is doing a random break in(no motive)Suppressor,so nobody hears.Carpet wrap up.Loaded in closed garage.Off to feed the wild hogs!(no body,no case)

Whitey Ford
03-16-2022, 12:10 AM
But really, what can they say? That they would’ve rather seen you get robbed and killed,than defend yourself?

Actually, they probably would. Even if it was a big ugly coal black bootlip that was just bonded out 5 hours earlier with a 15 year long history of rape, robbery and murder. They would say that he's a poor, misunderstood and marginalized person of color who was gunned down by an evil whitey supremacist with a heart full of hate just as he was turnin' his life around. Even if he was chasing you around with a bloody machete that he had just used to decapitate an elderly Asian woman with while screaming "I hate Whitey!"

We currently live in clownworld and our judicial system no longer works.