PDA

View Full Version : US Marshalls take down Nyjell for killing Demetrius when he fired into a crowd @ at nigger gender reveal party

Whitey Ford
02-25-2022, 06:33 PM
Top 15 fugitive wanted for DC gender-reveal party shooting arrested in Florida

https://i.imgur.com/OnTXL21.png

U.S. Marshals have caught up with one of their Top 15 fugitives — a D.C. man accused of killing a man by firing into a crowd at a gender-reveal party last year.

A tip came into the Capital Area Task Force, leading the marshals to flag their counterparts in West Palm Beach, Florida. Those marshals found and arrested Nyjell Outler in an apartment there at 1 p.m., according to Dave Omui with the U.S. Marshals Service.

Outler is accused of killing Demetrius Johnson, 21, and injuring another man when he allegedly shot indiscriminately into a crowd at a gender-reveal party in Northeast D.C. in March 2021.

Outler is a known gang member and was wearing an ankle monitor on pretrial release for a separate weapons charge when the shooting happened. He cut his monitor off after the shooting at the party, a police source said.

https://wtop.com/dc/2022/02/top-15-fugitive-wanted-for-dc-gender-reveal-party-shooting-arrested-in-florida/

Ignatow
02-25-2022, 06:59 PM
Nyjell should be Nyger instead.

There's a type of birdfeed that had a black seed called Niger something (scientific name). Niger as in the country Niger, pronounced ny-zher, they be French and sheeit. I always laughed when I saw that. Later on, that birdfeed company trademarked it as Nyger something. Niger is too close to nigger, I suppose.

Semantics. Nigger is still nigger, black as sin.

Kagman
02-25-2022, 07:35 PM
Gender reveal party....That's pretty funny... They must be able to tell pretty early... All they have to do is look for that roll of tar paper and BAM...It's a buck... I figure within the first 4 days ... 6 cells splitting - attached to a commercial roll of black, filth tar paper...

Kagman
02-25-2022, 07:37 PM
Nyjell should be Nyger instead.

There's a type of birdfeed that had a black seed called Niger something (scientific name). Niger as in the country Niger, pronounced ny-zher, they be French and sheeit. I always laughed when I saw that. Later on, that birdfeed company trademarked it as Nyger something. Niger is too close to nigger, I suppose.

Semantics. Nigger is still nigger, black as sin.

I use that stuff for Chickadees... And some finches will eat it too. You can put it in a feeder those damn squirrels can't get at... And, yes, the stuff is as dark as a nigger right out of Liberia...

Ray Cizzums
02-25-2022, 07:47 PM
Gender reveal / batwing party ? Best wishes, to whom it may concern, from nigger Nyjell !
:bugeye 18935

Groid_Rage
02-26-2022, 05:03 PM
Tranny buck?

IseDaDiva
02-26-2022, 06:26 PM
Nyjell 18940

batwinged Demetrius? Sounds like a classic Greek tragedy. :lol

I guess it's just serendipity that whenever a nigger commits a new crime, there's always a mugshot on file.