PDA

View Full Version : Biden nominates the ugliest sow he could find to the SCOTUS

animal mother
02-25-2022, 10:23 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-supreme-court-nominee-kentanji-brown-jackson

President Biden is nominating Judge Kentanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, making good on a campaign promise to pick the first Black woman for the nation's highest court, sources tell Fox News.

Brown Jackson, 51, is a judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

:bobble:sheboon

jenkemfactory
02-25-2022, 10:45 AM
Brown Jackson. Wonderful. He couldn't find a White Jackson.
What a far cry from Andrew Jackson.

Ignatow
02-25-2022, 10:55 AM
I had a feeling he will choose a negress with the most bixnood name. Ketanji, in what civilized language is that even a name. Why do niggers always have to invent such apefreakan names?

Higher courts have overruled this turd a lot on important cases, and that's the nominee? I don't know how the GOP feels.

Celticgirl
02-26-2022, 03:25 PM
I had a feeling he will choose a negress with the most bixnood name. Ketanji, in what civilized language is that even a name. Why do niggers always have to invent such apefreakan names?

Higher courts have overruled this turd a lot on important cases, and that's the nominee? I don't know how the GOP feels.

The GOP is too chickenshit to say anything. They don't like it but they are so cucked at this point. They will say it is racist to not look at black conservatives for the position. I guarantee. Or they will say they are against her because her rulings hurt blacks by being too liberal and keeping them on the "Democratic Plantation". They're pathetic.

MegaBeef
03-11-2022, 05:27 AM
Yep. Look forward to all anti white judgements, pro open borders, and every nigger dindu nuffins.

MegaBeef
03-19-2022, 08:06 PM

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is an admirer of Critical Race Theory, the “1619 Project,” and Black Lives Matter

Of course.. I mean of course.. it's a nigger after all.
Sure there are other niggers claiming not to, but they all are just liars.
I guess this one not willing to or not smart enough to lie.
Might get fired and shit canned before even starting the job. Crossing my fingers.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/18/pollak-we-cannot-have-a-supreme-court-justice-who-thinks-constitution-is-racist/

It's important to hate and blame Biden and Biden voters for this, it is after all totally their fault. The nigger of course it's going to be pro-nigger, it's a nigger! Blaming the nigger for supporting niggers is pretty idiotic. All Biden and his cabinet's fault. And his voters fault.
This is what Biden voters want, niggers everywhere. They get some sick sexual thrill from it.

Ugh greasy zoo animal, straight from the loins of the gorilla forest in Africa. It's a real life dead on match for a tyrone face. Will it be her or Whoopi Goldberg on cover of US magazine's most beautiful woman of the year? Taking bets

Celticgirl
03-19-2022, 08:15 PM

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is an admirer of Critical Race Theory, the “1619 Project,” and Black Lives Matter

Of course.. I mean of course.. it's a nigger after all.
Sure there are other niggers claiming not to, but they all are just liars.
I guess this one not willing to or not smart enough to lie.
Might get fired and shit canned before even starting the job. Crossing my fingers.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/18/pollak-we-cannot-have-a-supreme-court-justice-who-thinks-constitution-is-racist/

It's important to hate and blame Biden and Biden voters for this, it is after all totally their fault. The nigger of course it's going to be pro-nigger, it's a nigger! Blaming the nigger for supporting niggers is pretty idiotic. All Biden and his cabinet's fault. And his voters fault.
This is what Biden voters want, niggers everywhere. They get some sick sexual thrill from it.

Ugh greasy zoo animal, straight from the loins of the gorilla forest in Africa. It's a real life dead on match for a tyrone face. Will it be her or Whoopi Goldberg on cover of US magazine's most beautiful woman of the year? Taking bets

They must. It's the only thing I can think of.

MegaBeef
03-20-2022, 11:13 PM
I don't blame the sow, even tho it looks like one of those crows from the loony tunes, or some type of real life caricature

MegaBeef
03-21-2022, 07:16 AM
This frothing steaming at the loins Wilderbeast in estrus
This dog breath zoo centerpiece
carnival exhibit
This hippo-lumpadumpamus sow-gigapotamus
keep it in the barn Joey. House is for humans
Duh grease on dis jungle bunnies five-haid, put Crisco out of business
This hideous Jar-Jar Binks meesa-go-to-KFC
porch monkey jigaboo jungle bunny spook greasy black ass moon cricket
nappy haided hoe
Walmart weave shoppin felon factory
dog faced hyena pony soldier
greasy burnt skillet neck,
get it some mud flaps
turd colored tabatha
keep open flames away risk of grease fire
that's one oily floater of a toilet log
kimode dragon
someone murdered a brown snake
sometimes has bits of corn in it's hair
what happens in the toilet after a fried pork and hard alcohol binge
a mud monkey got massacred
do Not go in there

had to steal the bathroom "do not go in there sign" and put on her office door
no offense lady I'm sure you'd make an excellent custodian, dog groomer, maybe top ramen and kool aid chef, fly bait, or many other careers you could be great at.

Dear Joe Biden,