PDA

View Full Version : Antoine Jamal sought after body found naked inside cage in basement of Detroit home

IseDaDiva
02-24-2022, 12:39 PM
DETROIT (FOX 2) - A proto-simian snakehead buck is accused of giving a man crack cocaine, killing him, then tying him up with a chain in his Detroit basement after the victim shoveled his snow...Powers-McClain then allegedly put a chain around the man's neck and chained his naked body to a dog cage.

I see why you can buy a house in Detroit for 800$. I guess Antoine Jamal needed a project that day, 'allegedly'. I don't get why a batwinged nigger would need to be chained?

"He has a very violent history, and he's somebody we need to get off the streets very quickly," Nigger poe-leece chief James White said.

Of course, he does. That's why he's always out knuckling around the hood.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/police-seek-suspect-accused-of-giving-man-crack-cocaine-killing-him-chaining-him-to-cage-in-detroit-basement

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2022, 02:26 PM
Well, if there’s anything niggers like more than muh dikking the unwilling, it’s muh dikking the dead. I’d bet on that being the case here.

Whitey Ford
02-25-2022, 08:01 AM
Just hoodniggers being hoodniggers.
Where Detoilet went wrong was when they started giving niggers jobs in the auto industry. Then, all the niggers flocked there. When the industry went bad, the niggers decided to stay and live in squalid poverty. Now, it's just a slice of the third world right here in America.