PDA

View Full Version : Rape victim stabs rapenigger with a kitchen knife

Whitey Ford
02-21-2022, 03:40 AM
15-year-old Tulsa victim stabbed man after he sexually assaulted her

https://i.imgur.com/0903D5V.jpg

Tulsa police said a 15-year-old stabbed a man after he allegedly raped her.

“When you have those two kinds of calls going on simultaneously,” Lt. Darin Ehrenrich with the Tulsa Police Department said, “it was very easy to say these things might be related.”

Police arrested Chadwick Harris for first degree rape, forcible sodomy and first degree burglary.

A local high school student left school early after she said she was feeling disoriented from using a vape pen.

She said on her walk home from school, Harris pulled up next to her in an SUV and offered her a ride.

But instead of driving her straight home, Harris drove elsewhere and sexually assaulted the victim, then drove her home.

She said when they got to her home, Harris followed her inside.

“She says she swung the knife at him,” said Lt. Ehrenrich, “he kicked her in the stomach is what she believed, and then he runs out of her apartment.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2519343259389/15-year-old-tulsa-victim-stabbed-man-after-he-sexually-assaulted-her

Nig Zero
02-21-2022, 12:48 PM
I wonder if the rape victim was also a nigger. Dumb enough to accept a ride from a nigger and violent enough to stab the nigger.

tweakstick
02-21-2022, 02:18 PM
I wonder if the rape victim was also a nigger. Dumb enough to accept a ride from a nigger and violent enough to stab the nigger.

Disclaimer: I have to say that I absolutely hate it when the victim gets the blame in any case; much less, one of sexual assault.

That said, even if this was a nigger girl, WTF was she thinking? She of all should have known that her own kind are rape-apes. If it was in fact a human girl then all I can say is that her parents have failed her miserably in their most basic responsibilities.

Fifteen is old enough to know better than to do something so stupid. That's why I'm willing to wager that the victim in this case is a nigger.

haywood
02-21-2022, 03:57 PM
She obviously needs a bit of tuition with her stabbing technique.

She needs to study Kali!!

Tar Remover
03-01-2022, 04:39 AM
Didn't do a very efficient job of it.......