PDA

View Full Version : Seattle's bicycle helmet law revoked because niggers

Whitey Ford
02-21-2022, 02:46 AM
A lot of niggers don't pay taxes, either. Will they revoke taxes, too? LOL
Mandatory bicycle helmet law revoked in Seattle for racial equity

https://i.imgur.com/CXx1Kos.png

A law requiring Seattle bicyclists to wear helmets had been in effect for nearly 30 years, but was revoked in the name of racial equity. The King County Board of Health voted to repeal the helmet mandate because of accusations that the law was disproportionately enforced against people of color and homeless people.

In 1993, King County passed the law that requires all bicyclists to wear helmets. The law was expanded to explicitly include Seattle in 2003. The law was enacted to decrease the severity of bicycling incidents.

However, the community began noticing data that suggests black and homeless bicyclists were receiving more tickets than others.

"When the Board of Health first adopted a helmet mandate, helmets weren’t part of our social norms and our culture, and so the legal requirements for helmets was new and carried weight. But I think societal norms and expectations have changed significantly in the 30 years since."

"The recent action from the Board of Health removes a policy that has resulted in racist enforcement, while re-emphasizing the importance of wearing a bike helmet coupled with County resources to make bike safety more accessible for all," said Dennis Worsham – interim director for Public Health in Seattle and King County.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattle-mandatory-bicycle-helmet-law-racial-equity

Ignatow
02-21-2022, 04:15 AM
As if niggerheads have any human brain matter in them worth saving.

CoonsЯus
02-21-2022, 11:13 AM
the only time you see a nigger on a bike is when it's stealing it.

tweakstick
02-21-2022, 04:39 PM
The problem is that it shouldn't have been a law in the first place. If you want to take the risk, it's yours to take. These idiot left coast liberals made a law for all the wrong reasons and then repealed it for an even worse reason. The problem is the nanny state gubbamint thinking that they can save taxpayer money spent on hospital bills for snigglets who get dey hayuds hurted by accidents that happened on stolen bikes in the first place. They shouldn't have the opportunity to spend my money on medical bills. Until that stops, I say make only the niggers wear them.

What is the natural path when society starts accepting shit like this? Laws against walking without a reflective vest? Drinking out of the garden hose? Reading or viewing violent, misogynistic, racist material/games because it might make us do those things? There goes your Bible if that's the case. If it sounds silly to think that these things could happen, remember that government loves to do silly, stupid things; especially when it involves them becoming more powerful by stripping away our freedoms.

It might surprise some to know that as a Libertarian, I do back seat belt laws but not for the reasons you might think. I back them because the driver cannot regain control of a car involved in a minor accident unless he/she is firmly in the driver's seat. This could turn into a major accident which might just happen in front of my path. I view these laws no differently than any other decent traffic safety law like school zones, DUI and texting. So wear your damn seat belts, folks.

If you are a human taxpayer, you should have the choice. Libs and niggers remove our choices and we let them.

Defund Welfare
02-21-2022, 05:24 PM
Laws are racist to niggers. They won’t be happy until everything is Apefrica.

Ray Cizzums
02-21-2022, 05:53 PM
Niggers on bicycles are always up to no good.
#1 - Bike is definitely stolen property.
#2 - Bike is used going to and from criminal activities.
#3 - Nigger on bike has drugs and gun.
#4 - Bike niggers are lookouts for dope dealers.
:bugeye

Espantoon
02-21-2022, 08:47 PM
The problem is that it shouldn't have been a law in the first place. If you want to take the risk, it's yours to take. These idiot left coast liberals made a law for all the wrong reasons and then repealed it for an even worse reason. The problem is the nanny state gubbamint thinking that they can save taxpayer money spent on hospital bills for snigglets who get dey hayuds hurted by accidents that happened on stolen bikes in the first place. They shouldn't have the opportunity to spend my money on medical bills. Until that stops, I say make only the niggers wear them.

What is the natural path when society starts accepting shit like this? Laws against walking without a reflective vest? Drinking out of the garden hose? Reading or viewing violent, misogynistic, racist material/games because it might make us do those things? There goes your Bible if that's the case. If it sounds silly to think that these things could happen, remember that government loves to do silly, stupid things; especially when it involves them becoming more powerful by stripping away our freedoms.

It might surprise some to know that as a Libertarian, I do back seat belt laws but not for the reasons you might think. I back them because the driver cannot regain control of a car involved in a minor accident unless he/she is firmly in the driver's seat. This could turn into a major accident which might just happen in front of my path. I view these laws no differently than any other decent traffic safety law like school zones, DUI and texting. So wear your damn seat belts, folks.

If you are a human taxpayer, you should have the choice. Libs and niggers remove our choices and we let them.

Back when I used to work in the ghetto, about 20 years ago, I was sitting in my car, parked on the side of the road, waiting for an appointment. Some niglet rode his bike into my parked car. The sprog was temporarily stunned, but then just got up and rode away like nothing happened. Luckily it didn't damage my car.

tweakstick
02-21-2022, 09:37 PM
Luckily it didn't damage my car.

Even luckier was that mammy didn't send the little shit straight into your car while you were pulling out just for the nigger lotto.

Kagman
02-21-2022, 09:55 PM
A law requiring helmets can't be 'rayciss' as nigger bone mass is 20+ percent more dense than humans (See: Rockfishing) and that more dense bone mass is thicker in the nigger skull than humans providing superior protection to anything us whites can strap to our heads. Niggers come right out of the shitlet shoot sporting a skull so tough white football players would welcome such protection in a helmet.

Seattle, however, is a liberal cesspool... They'll do whatever foolishness comes to mind...

jenkemfactory
02-22-2022, 12:58 PM
Do afros qualify as helmets?

They have afros and thick skulls, are those not protective enough?

Jim Crow
02-22-2022, 03:07 PM

Good point!LOL!

Groid_Rage
02-22-2022, 04:53 PM
Check. Any law the niggers like to break is rayshist

Sandy
02-27-2022, 08:23 PM

I was looking for the first one, a true classic, and found some others I had saved over the years from Chimpers. There's one I remember but can't find, of dozens of bikes scattered around a niggernest, and a caption something like cops finding where that city's stolen bikes have been stored.

Groid_Rage
03-13-2022, 12:22 PM
For laughs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=317D7_JPYYU