PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Niggers in the Olympics

Ignatow
02-19-2022, 07:29 PM
There was a time when I watched the Olympics, particularly the figure skating and bobsledding. I used to Nordic ski so I watched that too. When I had a Canadian fiance, I enjoyed watching ice hockey. In 2010, I remember the joke I was hearing on the radio was, whoever lost the men's ice hockey gold final between the US and Canada would get to keep Justin Bieber. We lost, and Bieber actually lives in Calabasas, literally less than a mile where Kobe nigger batwinged.

I can't stand seeing niggers, but more so to be in winter sports. So black and ugly, an affront to my eyes. I've been hearing a simian speed skater won. And there's one particularly ugly sheboon who's always in the public eye. It's a bobsledder, and it is fucking ugly. I think it's won some medals so now it's talking about racism in bobsledding, we need equality and opportunity in sports for niggers, Fuck, I don't want to see more niggers on the ice!

Why do they need opportunity to deniggerate winter sports? Why do they need to participate in clearly human sports? Just like that Jamaican bobsled team, that was a disgusting joke!

We humans don't want to participate in tree swinging sports. That's for the apes. The only easy going simians I saw on the Olympics was in Nagano, Japan, when snow monkeys we having a hot spring bath. Even those primates are much cleaner than niggers.

animal mother
02-19-2022, 07:42 PM
Fuck the “China “ Olympics, I will not watch one second of it. I really don’t care what they do to their uyghurs, they are just mudslime asslifters. I care about how the wuhan virus has killed almost 1 million Americans, totally fucked up the economy and got Biden elected. This goes double for the woke companies who are sponsoring this shit.

Ray Cizzums
02-20-2022, 12:27 AM
I usually watch the ladies figure skating, as those girls are so incredibly gorgeous, but I even skipped
that this year. I saw a grand total of zero seconds of olympic coverage. Fuck the Chinese, and NBC,
in every hole.
:bugeye

haywood
02-20-2022, 12:27 PM
Fuck the “China “ Olympics, I will not watch one second of it. I really don’t care what they do to their uyghurs, they are just mudslime asslifters. I care about how the wuhan virus has killed almost 1 million Americans, totally fucked up the economy and got Biden elected. This goes double for the woke companies who are sponsoring this shit.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Kagman
02-20-2022, 12:36 PM
Fuck the “China “ Olympics, I will not watch one second of it. I really don’t care what they do to their uyghurs, they are just mudslime asslifters. I care about how the wuhan virus has killed almost 1 million Americans, totally fucked up the economy and got Biden elected. This goes double for the woke companies who are sponsoring this shit.d

Not a damn thing I can add to that... Bravo~!.... Know you're not the only one not watching the China 'limpics... And as much as I hate the totalitarian gooks who call themselves Chinese, I cannot blame them one whit for what they're doing to the Uyghurs. MudSlimes of any stripe deserve that, and worse.

CoonsЯus
03-08-2022, 09:47 PM
The only easy going simians I saw on the Olympics was in Nagano, Japan, when snow monkeys we having a hot spring bath. Even those primates are much cleaner than niggers.

:lol

haywood
03-09-2022, 09:46 AM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

jenkemfactory
03-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Nah, no "fucking niggers" for me, I prefer white girls. At least back when I was still alive.