PDA

View Full Version : DumbAssed Coon Attempts to Bring Stolen ATM on a Bus... VIDEO

Kagman
02-19-2022, 09:31 AM
Crimminigger walking down the middle of the street with his ill-gotten gains - this time an ATM - and tries to bring it on a bus. The driver was having none of it and forces the Criminigger to walk his 300 pound ATM home on his silver back. What other creature would ever consider such insanity??? Only niggers... You just can't make this stuff up... And no one would believe you anyway without a vid.. So, here it is....

https://rumble.com/vlusgb-pay-extra-for-the-atm.html

tweakstick
02-19-2022, 09:39 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

That...

I'm just... I've got no words and my cheeks are numb.

Sandy
02-19-2022, 05:52 PM
Proof that no matter what we make up about niggers, or niggers make up about themselves, they're even dumber IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNsD8EVetbU

Tar Remover
02-19-2022, 06:33 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Oh gawd.... I just can't take it.......

Tar Remover
02-19-2022, 06:35 PM
Proof that no matter what we make up about niggers, or niggers make up about themselves, they're even dumber IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNsD8EVetbU

I agree, Sandman! I think that maybe we have only scratched the surface of how fuckin' stupid niggers are.....:lol

InsufferableNigg
02-20-2022, 02:39 AM
I thought I'd seen just about every type of nigger stupidity, but then once again I'm proven wrong.

:fpalm1

deadmann83
02-20-2022, 04:53 AM
Such mindless creatures... :lol

Whitey Ford
02-20-2022, 07:35 AM
Recently niggers literally stole a backhoe and used it to break into an ATM. LOL Southside Chicago niggers- their crazy knows no bounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jpVB8DZHnQ

tweakstick
02-20-2022, 08:16 AM
Recently niggers literally stole a backhoe and used it to break into an ATM. LOL Southside Chicago niggers- they're crazy knows no bounds.

This nigger was able to drive a backhoe. It either was trained or figured it out on it's own. Either one is impressive for a nigger. Then, instead of using it's skill to try to get a job as an operator, it chose to steal a backhoe, demolish an ATM and risk prison.

The shit that niggers do never ceases to amaze me.

Whitey Ford
02-20-2022, 09:37 PM
This nigger was able to drive a backhoe. It either was trained or figured it out on it's own. Either one is impressive for a nigger. Then, instead of using it's skill to try to get a job as an operator, it chose to steal a backhoe, demolish an ATM and risk prison.

The shit that niggers do never ceases to amaze me.

It was probably trained as part of an apefirmative ackshun program. It got a well paying job the same way. Then, when it was fired for showing up late/inebriated too many times, it screamed RAYCISS! and then went back and stole the backhoe. Good thing they didn't train it to drive a bulldozer instead. ;)

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-22-2022, 04:34 AM
It was probably trained as part of an apefirmative ackshun program. It got a well paying job the same way. Then, when it was fired for showing up late/inebriated too many times, it screamed RAYCISS! and then went back and stole the backhoe. Good thing they didn't train it to drive a bulldozer instead. ;)

That's the likely explanation to a nigger with backhoe operating skills. The amount of physical effort some Niggers put into committing crime, such as this nog trying to get the ATM on the bus, is amazing. They won't bust a grape to earn an honest buck.

:welcometoco

Groid_Rage
02-22-2022, 02:50 PM
Well at least the nog was going clean about this instead of driving a poorly running nigger shitbox.

Jim Crow
02-22-2022, 03:27 PM
Expected action from a low IQ nigger beast.Niggers can’t rationalize like humans and they’re even dumber than the average primates!

Sandy
02-23-2022, 12:40 AM
That's the likely explanation to a nigger with backhoe operating skills. The amount of physical effort some Niggers put into committing crime, such as this nog trying to get the ATM on the bus, is amazing. They won't bust a grape to earn an honest buck.

So well stated.

"Here boy, flip burgers for $12 an hour, and you can make $100 a day, $500 a week, and afford your own place to live. Not Beverly Hills or anything, but your own place paid for with honest money. Or you can steal $20 that'll violate your parole and send you back to NU for six months."

What will the nigger pick, every last time? Hell, the nigger would take a fast food job as a way to steal $20 from the till.