PDA

View Full Version : "Woo Gang" gangniggers defraud COVID relief of $4.2 million- get busted after making rap video bragging about it

Whitey Ford
02-19-2022, 03:28 AM
Brooklyn ‘Woo gang’ members swiped $4M in COVID-relief funds: feds

https://i.imgur.com/G56XdMJ.jpg

Nearly a dozen men associated with the Brooklyn-based Woo gang were charged Thursday with allegedly stealing more than $4 million in COVID-19 relief cash — and boasting about the scam in a music video, the feds said.

The 11 suspects – nine of whom live in Brooklyn – used personal information, including driver’s license numbers, from 800 people to submit unemployment claims worth about $20 million, according to a criminal complaint against them.

The gang members were able to fleece some $4.3 million from the unemployment program between March 2020 and October 2021 as part of the scam, the feds said.

A number of the suspects allegedly flashed stacks of the cash on social media – and made reference to the scam in a rap video for the song “Trappin,” according to the complaint unsealed in the Eastern District of New York Thursday.

The song includes the lyrics: “Unemployment got us working a lot,” a reference to the scheme, according to federal prosecutors.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/17/brooklyn-woo-gang-members-swiped-4m-in-covid-relief-funds-feds/

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-19-2022, 08:17 AM
Wrth it for these niggers. They will get a slap on the wrist and have already blown through the money they will never pay back.

Sandy
02-19-2022, 05:55 PM
Wrth it for these niggers. They will get a slap on the wrist and have already blown through the money they will never pay back.

I'm afraid you're right. The charges will be federal, and who's running the DOJ?

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-19-2022, 08:40 PM
I'm afraid you're right. The charges will be federal, and who's running the DOJ?
Nigger lovers of course.

Groid_Rage
02-19-2022, 11:17 PM
They should be sold as slaves to recoup the losses.

Sandy
02-19-2022, 11:47 PM
They should be sold as slaves to recoup the losses.

Good idea, and sell them to some Apefricoon warlord. Paying one American cent is too much for what they're worth here.

tweakstick
02-20-2022, 06:01 AM
Good idea, and sell them to some Apefricoon warlord. Paying one American cent is too much for what they're worth here.

Africoons won't take them back once they've been Americanized. Even they think our niggers are worthless and too stupid, fat and lazy to fight. It speaks volumes when you hear them talk about our niggers.

Americanized niggers talk about going BTA but they know damn well they wouldn't last a week.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-20-2022, 09:39 PM
Africoons won't take them back once they've been Americanized. Even they think our niggers are worthless and too stupid, fat and lazy to fight. It speaks volumes when you hear them talk about our niggers.

Americanized niggers talk about going BTA but they know damn well they wouldn't last a week.
Niggers do hate niggers. They’re either too light or too dark, dont act black, walk different dan dey dos. They pick the stupidest shit to hate each other for but it’s the only thing that culls the population of niggers…other niggers, whitey has done nothing but perpetuate their behavior and keep them alive. Fuck! How frustrating! BTA took me a second. I’m gonna use that now.

Defund Welfare
02-21-2022, 01:47 AM
As much as I detest social media in general, I gotta say I love how niggers openly brag about their crimes on them. I feel bad for the police that need to keep their laughs silent about it though. Can’t comment on nigger retardation or you beez rayciss!

All niggers should just be shipped off to Haiti. I know I said Antarctica before but that’s ‘axing’ too much. No point dumping any more trillions of dollars on their stupidity. And slavery is horrible for the working class.