PDA

View Full Version : CNN and niggers

Unregistered
02-19-2022, 12:52 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/18/opinions/redefining-blackness-black-history-month-celebration-stewart/index.html

Black history is not simply asking, "How can I remember and learn about niggers?" It is all of us asking how we can hate niggers by seeing them, hearing them and creating a world where niggers feel unseen, uninspired and disrespected.

Just two years later, after all of BLM's peaceful but fiery protests and our attempts to burn our own niggerhoods to the ground, we are dealing once again with White and Human backlash on one hand, and nigger exhaustion and fatigue on the other. Some want to erase us. Others want to send us back to Africa.

"You are a nigger."

And when I read that line, I walked into the bathroom and cried. I needed a moment. Grief does that: you don't know when or where it will hit you, but when it does, you feel it everywhere and everyway.

I've learned that talking about niggetry is about giving us words; setting our bodies free. It is about deep hatred. It is about speaking deeply to our pain and trauma, but also bringing out the simplicity and ugliness of the nigger. It is not about the nigger world -- it is about the world that Humans created and have made for themselves.

For once the Communist News Network has published something I agree with.

CoonsЯus
02-19-2022, 09:55 AM
Nigger history is easy. You can find it at the bottom of any trash can. Niggers are worthless and it's only the stupidity of the nigger enablers that have allowed this tragedy to unfold. Niggers have been harnessed and used for business purposes. There really isn't much difference to the slave days. Niggers are used by profiteering humans to create wealth for themselves. The occasional nigger is allowed to become wealthy by the schemers to keep the ' nigger rich ' dream alive for the majority ghetto spooks.

haywood
02-19-2022, 10:44 AM
Nigger history is easy. You can find it at the bottom of any trash can. Niggers are worthless and it's only the stupidity of the nigger enablers that have allowed this tragedy to unfold. Niggers have been harnessed and used for business purposes. There really isn't much difference to the slave days. Niggers are used by profiteering humans to create wealth for themselves. The occasional nigger is allowed to become wealthy by the schemers to keep the ' nigger rich ' dream alive for the majority ghetto spooks.

I'm glad that February is the SHORTEST munf!!

Unregistered
02-27-2022, 08:01 AM
I'm glad that February is the SHORTEST munf!!

Yeah, thank God this month I moved into my new apartment and was so busy getting things done that the nigger month of February flew past quick. Only a few more days left of "Weez wuz kangs n queez