PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha niggers. You didn't win this time

Unregistered
02-18-2022, 04:15 PM
Officer Kim Potter was sentenced to 2 years in prison by Judge Chu today. Despite the screams of the family of nigger thug Duante Wright and overwhelming pressure from niggers everywhere, Judge Chu had mercy on officer Potter. God bless that judge and God bless Officer Kim Potter. Fuck niggers.

haywood
02-18-2022, 06:47 PM
Officer Kim Potter was sentenced to 2 years in prison by Judge Chu today. Despite the screams of the family of nigger thug Duante Wright and overwhelming pressure from niggers everywhere, Judge Chu had mercy on officer Potter. God bless that judge and God bless Officer Kim Potter. Fuck niggers.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Coondoggle
02-18-2022, 07:58 PM
Someone please set up a trust that cannot be sued for this woman to set up a go fund me style retirement for her when she gets out. That thug nigger took everything she ever worked for. I hope this monkey ass nigger is burning in hell as I type.

Unregistered
02-18-2022, 08:35 PM
Ben Crump: Dis a Travesy a justis!

Unregistered
02-19-2022, 12:58 AM
I wish it were possible to resurrect Duante Wright and make the nigger immortal so it could spend the rest of its life in prison.

Fuck niggers.

Ignatow
02-19-2022, 03:24 AM
I think the Asian judge thought, niggers killing my kind, I'm gonna screw them. She praised this police woman. Of course niggers couldn't take it. I'm glad it turned out the best way possible, and a FU to the simians.

tweakstick
02-19-2022, 07:25 AM
Technically speaking, what Potter did was manslaughter in it's most basic form being the ending of a life without malice and not in the commission of another crime.

There is, however, a vast difference between what this officer did versus a person talking on their phone while driving through a school zone and running over a kid. The first is under the extreme stress of having a nigger trying to run over her and her partner while she was trying to subdue it; the latter was simply being negligent.

I do have to say that I would never want to be a cop under any circumstances in today's times. This would be doubly the case if I were a woman. Most women (and a lot of men) simply do not have the same aptitude for this type of work and the same applies to the military, the firemen or the bar room bouncer.
It's not an insult.
It's not misogynistic.
It's a reality that can and will get people killed when they deny it.
And it's just ruined her life forever.

Unregistered
02-20-2022, 08:20 AM
Someone please set up a trust that cannot be sued for this woman to set up a go fund me style retirement for her when she gets out. That thug nigger took everything she ever worked for. I hope this monkey ass nigger is burning in hell as I type.

100% truth. I wish for the same thing

haywood
02-20-2022, 10:22 AM
Technically speaking, what Potter did was manslaughter in it's most basic form being the ending of a life without malice and not in the commission of another crime.

There is, however, a vast difference between what this officer did versus a person talking on their phone while driving through a school zone and running over a kid. The first is under the extreme stress of having a nigger trying to run over her and her partner while she was trying to subdue it; the latter was simply being negligent.

I do have to say that I would never want to be a cop under any circumstances in today's times. This would be doubly the case if I were a woman. Most women (and a lot of men) simply do not have the same aptitude for this type of work and the same applies to the military, the firemen or the bar room bouncer.
It's not an insult.
It's not misogynistic.
It's a reality that can and will get people killed when they deny it.
And it's just ruined her life forever.

Everything you said is TRUE!! What's WORSE is a "woke" military!! I'm sure China and Russia are shaking in their combat boots-NOT!!

haywood
02-20-2022, 10:23 AM
Ben Crump: Dis a Travesy a justis!

Why hasn't that bawd ape been DISBARRED yet?!

Defund Welfare
02-20-2022, 02:19 PM
Daunte would have been deleted by another nigger if this hadn’t happened anyway. Sure we’re supposed to pretend it’s so sad when a nigger gets its bat wings but we all know it’s a blessing for the tax payers and his future victims.

Now the niggers are chimping out over the “light” sentence. I’m gonna throw out the usual “had the roles been reversed” thing and remind us all about other coddled court cases like the Tessa majors nigger and the Waukesha nigger. Doesn’t feel so good does it niggers?

I really don’t give two shits about niggers in the justice system, they have no concept of actual justice and are just overly clannish selfish fucks who will let nigger murderers walk just because they’re niggers. I’m personally long past caring about these apes in the justice system and I wish everyone else was too. They’ve shown their double standards, they wouldn’t care if your ass was on the line.