PDA

View Full Version : Cops arrest niglet fighting with white kid at the mall: racist.

Whitey Ford
02-17-2022, 11:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIemlgmiaTY

NAACP coons already howling about them racisms! (https://abc7ny.com/bridgewater-commons-mall-racism-fight-internal-affairs/11571181/)

nigfreewisconsin
02-17-2022, 11:43 PM
The nigger is clearly to blame, as always. He shoved the white kid first, shoved the kid on his right shoulder, then the white kid pushed back to repel the attack. Of course they arrested the nigger. The kid acted in self defense. Oh. Wait. I'm looking at this like a normal, well adjusted, intelligent person. Liberals are none of these.

Defund Welfare
02-18-2022, 12:07 AM
Hate to judge by appearances but that White boy looked a bit on the “nerdy” side, and he overpowered that nigger easily.
Niggers really aren’t that scary when they don’t outnumber you or otherwise surprise attack you it seems.

That tarantula head lookin nigger has gotten a valuable education in dealing with law enforcement. Those cops should be promoted and the nigger could spend a night in a jail cell with the window open and no heating. Maybe it would discourage future chimpouts.
You let that nigger start getting away with its monkeyshines now and it’ll build up to murder like every other nigger.

Ignatow
02-18-2022, 03:09 AM
Unfortunately, the cop will lose his job, be demonized, and maybe accused of a crime, or be sued in civil court by the family, via Crump.

haywood
02-18-2022, 10:27 AM
The nigger is clearly to blame, as always. He shoved the white kid first, shoved the kid on his right shoulder, then the white kid pushed back to repel the attack. Of course they arrested the nigger. The kid acted in self defense. Oh. Wait. I'm looking at this like a normal, well adjusted, intelligent person. Liberals are none of these.

Plus NJ has that p@$$Y governor phil murphy. Remember on Tucker Carlson when Tuck asked him if he felt his ridiculous restrictions violated the Constitution and the cuck replied "that's above my paygrade." You can't make this shit up. Libtadism is a MENTAL disorder and it produces the WORST tyrants!! Take cuck justin trudeau for example.

Tar Remover
02-28-2022, 03:53 PM
The nigger is clearly the primary physical aggressor. As usual.