PDA

View Full Version : Nigger in the Olympics smoking pot and gets removed because rayciss

HonkyDevil
02-17-2022, 11:26 PM
https://www.npr.org/2022/02/15/1080694770/shacarri-richardson-kamila-valieva-doping?utm_campaign=npr&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews

I would love to see a recording of her when they made the decision. I feel like she probably chimped out which didn't help matters and I'm sure the Russian was apologetic. Not that I care. I don't want to see this hideous ratchet in the Olympics anyway. But of course the cries of "yooh rayciss ass muhfuggahs won't let me compete because raycissssssss!" are ever present.

Ignatow
02-18-2022, 03:11 AM
The world was spared from seeing this ugly negress running the sprints. Yes, racisms, but who cares?

Anastasia
02-18-2022, 05:05 AM
The poor Russian girl who innocently took heart medication that she didn't realize was a banned substance has been bashed and vilified relentlessly by the woketurd mainstream media. Meanwhile, this uppity negress who took a drug that she knew was illegal is being portrayed as a hero and worshipped by the same woketurds. It's obvious who the truly oppressed one is, and it ain't the nigger.

tweakstick
02-18-2022, 07:27 AM
The poor Russian girl who innocently took heart medication that she didn't realize was a banned substance has been bashed and vilified relentlessly by the woketurd mainstream media. Meanwhile, this uppity negress who took a drug that she knew was illegal is being portrayed as a hero and worshipped by the same woketurds. It's obvious who the truly oppressed one is, and it ain't the nigger.

I'm gonna step out on a limb and say that there was nothing innocent about it except possibly on her part. I think it's highly likely that she didn't have a clue what was going on. This kid is 15 and likely does/eats/takes what she is told to by her handlers. She's not responsible for the choices they make. I can't buy the story about her grandfather and let's face it, Russia has a history here. Honestly, they all do and that includes all sports from pro down to the junior high school level: https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Ex-Central-Texas-junior-high-coach-sentenced-in-steroid-case-482851221.html
Yeah, that shit happened.

I remember years ago hearing the story of pro sportsbawlers on a chartered plane en route to a game getting clean urine samples injections via catheters. The team actually had nurses on hand to do the procedure. Could they even pay you enough?:lol

I also remember the Canadian snowboarder back in the '98 winter Olympics that got popped for THC. Frankly, I assumed that most people involved in that sport would be smoking the devil's lettuce. So did the general public. Most people shrugged. It was NOT a performance enhancer and he won the gold despite shmoakin' dah weed. In the end he got his gold back due to the rules not being clear if I recall correctly.

The rules are clear now, though. The niggress knew them and she got popped, so... Buh-bye.

The point is moot from what I understand now. My wife said her performance was a dismal failure today and the whole thing turned into a giant shit show. Like some some kind of father's worst nightmare teenage girl slumber party drama queen butthurt screaming tears with work the next morning kind of shit show.

Glad I missed it. Been there, done that.

Of course, none of this will stop this whining nigger sow from bitching and screaming RAYCISS for the rest of her life.

I'll restate my position from an earlier post on the subject of sports. We're all paying to much attention to it. Meanwhile, the Durham report is getting ignored, the globalist are trying to start WWIII in Ukraine and our Constitution is smoldering to ashes.

Sigh...

Here's something just for laughs though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdG-iTilWU