PDA

View Full Version : Down low buck Cory Booker finally ends the charade that he is in a relationship with a she boon

Whitey Ford
02-15-2022, 03:30 PM
Don't worry, Cory. Your old pal Barack saved your spot for you at Man's Country Bathhouse. ;)
Rosario Dawson and Sen. Cory Booker Have Split After More Than 2 Years as a Couple

https://i.imgur.com/ubH2MhM.jpg
Deyz still be friends!

Rosario Dawson and Sen. Cory Booker have called it quits on their relationship of more than two years, PEOPLE confirms.

A source close to the New Jersey lawmaker says the former couple aren't dating anymore but remain good friends. (A Booker rep had no comment; reps for Dawson did not respond to a request.)

A couple that includes a U.S. senator and former presidential candidate and an actress who's also an activist must be able to juggle two busy schedules and frequent time apart, which they said they remedied with weekly meet-ups, FaceTime calls and romantic gestures like Booker's habit of reading to her on the phone and sending Dawson music.

By May 2020, as Booker was in the midst of his campaign to be the Democratic presidential nominee, the couple took a big step when Dawson moved in with him and made his Newark, New Jersey, home her own.

https://people.com/politics/rosario-dawson-cory-booker-split-after-more-than-2-years-breakup/

jenkemfactory
02-15-2022, 04:46 PM
Everyone in New Jersey knows that Cory Booker is gheyyyer than a butthole fairy.

IseDaDiva
02-15-2022, 06:54 PM
"A Journey Into the Lives of "Straight" Black Men who Sleep with Other Men"?? And by "sleeping" we mean cornholing, right? I've known a lot of straight men in my life and none of them seemed to want to get down and dirty with another man, but they weren't niggers, and oh well - "the times, they are a-changin'".

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-15-2022, 08:07 PM
Everyone in New Jersey knows that Cory Booker is gheyyyer than a butthole fairy.
That’s pretty damn gay :lol

Ignatow
02-15-2022, 10:05 PM
"A Journey Into the Lives of "Straight" Black Men who Sleep with Other Men"?? And by "sleeping" we mean cornholing, right? I've known a lot of straight men in my life and none of them seemed to want to get down and dirty with another man, but they weren't niggers, and oh well - "the times, they are a-changin'".

Disgusting depraved sinners. Man shall not lie with man, not beast. They want to go against nature, because they have their own mind. Don't worry, they'll pay for their malice.

Kagman
02-15-2022, 11:47 PM
The mind revolts at the thought of such perversion. There is an upside, however.. No shitlets....

Tar Remover
02-16-2022, 06:30 AM
Cornhole Booker.....

More like split up after getting fed up with watching him suck nigger dicks.

haywood
02-16-2022, 09:56 AM

Tru Dat!! The nigger was sued by a former gay male staffer who booker tried to get to Lewinsky him in da' men's room!!