PDA

View Full Version : Donut-Fed Cop Meets Porcine Sow - Results Are Predictable

Kagman
02-14-2022, 02:38 PM
This stupid, donut stuffed cop just kept giving this nigger sow break after break, free pass after free pass and takes a belly full of lead for his idiocy. The Sow is driving the car of a murder suspect, it's purse filled with drugs, refuses lawful command after lawful command. Any cop in his right mind ought to hand cuff ANYONE who is out of the car, much less a nigger. NEVER, EVER give a nigger a break.

https://rumble.com/vlrhe0-please-follow-directions.....html
Enjoy... Knowing the beastial niglet launcher only made it a few blocks before crashing into a light pole, Day-d http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/icons/vbactivity/medals/treybat.gif The cop survived to eat donuts another day....

SC Anemia
02-14-2022, 02:50 PM
The cop survived to eat donuts another day....

Oh hell no, you meant die another day? My Sheriff would have fired my ass before the video finished.

I hope this dumb fuck doesn't have a wife or children. Jesus, how many times was he going to let that wildebeest duck into the car to root around. He should've darted that fat ass the first time she bent over. God knows the target was big enough. Ray Charles couldn't have missed.

Kagman
02-14-2022, 03:14 PM
You have my respect, Bro.... Thank you for your service and, for the life of me, I have no idea how you contend with these black devils.... Animalia, one and all

Jim Crow
02-14-2022, 05:15 PM
If the fat ass survives, he needs to find a different line of work. He definitely ain’t cut out for police work. I would’ve had that fat sowapotomas cuffed immediately after it pulled it’s first foolish folly.A nigger can never be trusted!

Tar Remover
02-15-2022, 05:29 AM
I've seen this video before. It's a good one! Everything worked out as it should. Cop lives, nigger is bat winged.

SC Anemia
02-15-2022, 10:17 AM
You have my respect, Bro.... Thank you for your service and, for the life of me, I have no idea how you contend with these black devils.... Animalia, one and all

Thanks maing! In the interest of honestly, I have to tell you my stint was in the early 80's. Back when you could (nearly) get away with issuing a wood shampoo just because. Also, my Sheriff was a brother Marine veteran so we got along beautifully.

I wouldn't do it these days for all the tea in China. In 1980, NOBODY had a cell phone (pretty sure they weren't invented, or available yet) and the racial divide was still enormous. It was a weird time for me. 21 years old, not a single whisker on my face yet while in uniform getting addressed as 'Sir' by men old enough to be my father.

Without outing myself, I can say it was a county not far from Chicago so random niggers to thump were growing on trees.

Kagman
02-15-2022, 11:28 AM
"Thump"... That gave me more than a good laugh. Love your Mattis quote: ‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’ He should Chairman of the Joint Chiefs... not this walking clusterfuck:

And I fucking quote: 'I'd like to understand White Rage, I really would... To me, it's an anathema'... More Milley truths.. The guy put a line item in the DoD budget for 'menstrual products' for fucking trannies... Yep...

SC Anemia
02-16-2022, 03:09 PM
"Thump"... That gave me more than a good laugh. Love your Mattis quote: ‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’ He should Chairman of the Joint Chiefs... not this walking clusterfuck:

Couldn't agree with you more bro. Milley is a douchebag POG. Listening to him explain the shit-show that was the evacuation of Afghanistan was enough to make me want to throw a hammer through my TV.

haywood
02-16-2022, 10:49 PM
Oh hell no, you meant die another day? My Sheriff would have fired my ass before the video finished.

I hope this dumb fuck doesn't have a wife or children. Jesus, how many times was he going to let that wildebeest duck into the car to root around. He should've darted that fat ass the first time she bent over. God knows the target was big enough. Ray Charles couldn't have missed.

Ray Charles was a nigger!! Of course he would have missed!!

Anastasia
02-17-2022, 02:24 AM
Even in the act of grabbing its gun to shoot the officer, the sheboon is ooking, "Ah dindu nuffins!" Dindus earn their name every day.

P.S. This is what playing nice with niggers gets you. Niggers need a firm hand to coontrol them, like they had pre-1865. That fat fool cop was a pathetic excuse for both a cop and a man.

Whitey Ford
02-17-2022, 06:55 AM

I have seen only too many police videos where LEOs let niggers have wide berth and then very nearly avoided having their lives taken from them from the very same nigger beasts that they gave the benefit of the doubt to.

I remember one where two cops pulled over a nigger. The nigger was recalcitrant, disobedient and refused to obey simple commands. Then he does a lunge into his cars open window. At that point, I would have opened fire (a legally justifiable show of lethal force caught conveniently on camera.) But, the cops did not, and the nigger emerged with a handgun and shot both cops. One fought for his life in critical condition for several days. Both fully recovered, thankfully, but their reluctance to control that situation very nearly costs them their lives.

I wish I could find that video on youtube. It was horrifying. A frightening glimpse of what law enforcement face every day in these groid infested neighborhoods.

tweakstick
02-20-2022, 11:37 AM
That is one of the most disturbing videos I've seen in a while for several reasons. While I expect the nigger to do what it did, the cop should have known as well and therein lies the problem. This is the most sad sack example of a police officer I think I've seen since Barney Fife. Morbidly obese, inept, and no authority, commanding or intimidating presence whatsoever. This sow did this because it knew it could. It sized him up from first glance and walked all over him. This was absolutely pathetic.

As soon as that ape drove off, it was the most dangerous animal alive. It had already proven it's willingness to kill to avoid jail for minor charges that it would probably have bailed out of easily with little jail time. With each passing decision, it's charge sheet grew and it knew it. It knew that it had nothing to lose at that point and would have mowed down anyone in it's way with no regard for any human life whatsoever.

When this cop was on his knees with his service weapon lowered to point at the pavement, staring like a deer in the headlights at her, he should have unloaded his entire magazine. Instead, he let her drive off. There is no way that he was wounded severely enough not to fight, with all the fat to protect his major organs, joints and muscles. He proved it by getting up.

He should find other work, and his chief should as well for not forcing him to comply to basic physical and professional readiness standards. This guy should have never applied for the job. He should have never been hired. He should have been fired for his poor physical condition before he ever got this fat, not to mention his slovenly appearance in uniform. This is just embarrassing to any man in uniform and certainly must be to all cops as well.

If I sound too harsh, I'm sorry but not sorry. As a taxpayer, I'd be mad as hell if this shit happened in my town and I'd be enraged likely to the point of doing something illegal myself if this nigger had left that scene and harmed my family trying to escape.