PDA

View Full Version : Crazy, insane nigger performs in flight chimp out en route to Florida

Whitey Ford
02-14-2022, 02:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr7MiXBSG3Y&t=81s

Ray Cizzums
02-14-2022, 10:02 AM
Same as being on a rail car, I'd have to resist the urge to give this negro a savage beating. It just makes
everyone that much more miserable, and they're a captive audience. I'd gladly choke him out, if it got
out of control. I guarantee the airline would retaliate against any white guy for not putting his mask on
quick enough, but they won't do shit to this nigger. Mouthy sheboons, that cause an entire flight to deplane,
get put right on a later flight. Meanwhile, Navy Seal Rob O'Neill gets a lifetime ban from Delta.
:bugeye

Anastasia
02-17-2022, 01:25 AM
I lol'd when the nigger ooked "y'all do sumpfins!" Of course no one did nuffins. Willie Brillo was actually retarded and delusional enough to believe that the passengers would rise up and attack the wranglers on the nigger's black behalf. Probably watched too much CNN and thought that wypipo loved niggers as much as fake news CNN claims we do.

Reminded me of another video where a chimping sheboon was being led off a plane in cuffs by the nigger wranglers, and it cried out "Helps me!" as if it thought the passengers would rise up and attack the cops. Instead, the entire plane burst out laughing.

Tar Remover
02-28-2022, 04:23 PM
It's too bad that planes aren't fitted with an in-flight nigger ejection system.....