PDA

View Full Version : Police groid wrangling of unruly dindu Kurt Reinhold results in batwings

Whitey Ford
02-14-2022, 02:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjT3eE3u-Q

tweakstick
02-14-2022, 05:42 AM
http://www.chimpout.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18804&d=1644239021

HonkyDevil
02-15-2022, 01:09 AM
Here we go again. More resisting arrest, getting shot, and now iz da pohleeses fault. Give me a fucking break.

Ignatow
02-15-2022, 10:30 PM
Sheee---it, I know exactly where that is, and not too far from where I live. South Orange county doesn't need niggers, but somehow, they always infiltrate human areas.

Know your place, boy.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-16-2022, 12:12 AM
The commenters defending this tnb piss me off so bad. All so easily avoidable. Just don’t fight and argue with police you stupid nigger!
:unigger

Anastasia
02-17-2022, 01:41 AM
Only a nigger could escalate from jaywalking to grabbing an officer's gun and getting its dumb black ass shot. Well earned batwings and a well earned Darwin Award.

I watched the whole video and that nigger just reeked of uppity. Every action it took, every word it ooked, showed that it thought it was above the law and shouldn't have to obey any rules. Too many hours of binge-watching fake news CNN tell it that niggers can do no wrong, too many hours binge-following the BLM (bowel) movement and getting into its monkey brain the idea that niggers should be able to do anything without consequences. Inevitably, it found out the hard way that grabbing an officer's gun has consequences, typically fatal ones.

Tar Remover
03-02-2022, 04:48 AM
Nice work, officers! Yeah I made some comments on this one......

Jim Crow
03-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Call me sentimental. But I love it when cops kill niggers!It makes me smile!

haywood
03-02-2022, 10:47 PM
Only a nigger could escalate from jaywalking to grabbing an officer's gun and getting its dumb black ass shot. Well earned batwings and a well earned Darwin Award.

I watched the whole video and that nigger just reeked of uppity. Every action it took, every word it ooked, showed that it thought it was above the law and shouldn't have to obey any rules. Too many hours of binge-watching fake news CNN tell it that niggers can do no wrong, too many hours binge-following the BLM (bowel) movement and getting into its monkey brain the idea that niggers should be able to do anything without consequences. Inevitably, it found out the hard way that grabbing an officer's gun has consequences, typically fatal ones.

Best news I read ALL day!!

IseDaDiva
03-03-2022, 01:09 AM
"Evil rayciss ops kill homeless, unarmed, dundu nuffin black man (whose smile lit the room, who was always helping others and who would give you the shirt off his back)"

Is no one getting tired of this unadulterated nigger worship BS yet?

Kurt Reinhold?? Who was he trying to fool with that culturally appropriated name?

R.I.P. mah nigga!