PDA

View Full Version : Instead of the most niggerfied Super Bowl halftime ever, what was the color of the paint you watched dry?

Sandy
02-13-2022, 11:50 PM
I did have a wall in the garage that needed a new coat of paint. So to make a statement about how worthless niggerfied pro sports are to me, how I find it ridiculous that millions of people watch niggers slamming into each other and going after a ball (and that's before their locker room celebratory muh dikk), I literally preferred to watched white paint dry instead of watching the Super Bowl.

But I'll admit I checked into that so-called game here and there. I wanted to see how badly mangled "America the Beautiful" and the national anthem would be. This year they even threw in the nigger "Weez be gone obbercome" nigger anthem. Then I tuned in with a couple of minutes to go in the first half, and I kept watching because I just had to see how bad the halftime TNB began.

I lasted 30 seconds before I couldn't take any more, and that must have been before the real TNB began. Did they talk about bitches, drug use, drug dealing, and what rival niggers they hate?

Apparently NBC understandably didn't care, couldn't tell, or didn't care enough to tell which nigger was which! :lol

Earlier this week, Guyton had told the New York Post, “It’s Black History Month, and a Black country singer gets to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. Wow. This is a huge moment for me. It’s a huge moment for Black people. And I want to represent that in the best possible way that I can.”

However, the huge moment was marred by an unfortunate flub, when Guyton was captioned incorrectly, identifying her as another woman of color, Aiko — and fans on Twitter immediately called out NBC for the egregious error.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fans-furious-when-nbc-confuses-mickey-guyton-and-jhene-aiko-at-super-bowl-lvi-all-black-folks-dont-look-alike-001227264.html

tweakstick
02-14-2022, 02:06 AM
I just happened to come in and sit down to eat a bite. I was only barely aware that the niggerbowl was tonight and while channel surfing I had the misfortune of catching the National Anthem being destroyed by a lip-syncing sheboon. Later, Mrs. Tweak wanted to catch a few minutes of the halftime show despite my warning her that it was undoubtedly going to be niggerfied. It was.

At least we had a good laugh at all the backup nigger dancers. They were all dressed in prison uniforms. Fitting, yes?

It always bothers me to hear the National Anthem being destroyed by anyone whether it's the latest fly by night screeching R&B whore or Roseann Barr. To me, the Anthem, like the flag, means something. The two should be sung and hung with respect for our forebearers who sacrificed everything to give us freedom. They didn't do it so we could be free to worship nigger sportsbawlers while waving the flag and proving our a false patriotism.

SGT@Arms
02-14-2022, 09:59 AM
I agree with Tweakstick's second statement. I even commented to Mrs. Sgt about the prison outfits the dancers were wearing. I couldn't imagine a better show of solidarity to all of the niggers during nighistorymonth. I hope they keep up the good work at future venues where it costs 1 mil per second to run advertising.

IseDaDiva
02-14-2022, 09:36 PM
But you missed the inspirational speech from the steroid-inflated Nigger Rockhead Johnson!

Sadly, I missed it too, but you can get the highlights here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10509405/Dwayne-Rock-Johnson-delivers-passionate-opening-Super-Bowl-LVI.html

https://i.imgur.com/xEnkhux.jpg

Jim Crow
02-14-2022, 10:33 PM
Even when I did watch football, I never watched the halftime show. I’d get something to eat, have a shot of JD or go mess around in my gun room.This Superbowl sunday,I am proud to say that I did not watch the Nigger Felon League,nor do I care about what happened! Fuck those nigger felons and their liberal masters!

Ray Cizzums
02-15-2022, 02:42 AM
But you missed the inspirational speech from the steroid-inflated Nigger Rockhead Johnson!

The "Rock" is a volcano-nigger hybrid, with ancestors that were marooned on Pacific islands for long periods.
These incestuous mamalukes, bred with sub-Saharan Africans, create hyper-mongoloid retards, like Johnson.
:bugeye

Ignatow
02-15-2022, 02:53 AM
I live in the greater LA area. That's all I fucking heard today, a halftime rap show, local niggers won, bla bla. I think I'll look for the halftime show, to see how much niggerfied it was.

All local news are about LA Rams champion and shit. Local parade on Wednesday. I bet the monkey tribe will be in full force.

Jim Crow
02-15-2022, 08:54 AM
The "Rock" is a volcano-nigger hybrid, with ancestors that were marooned on Pacific islands for long periods.
These incestuous mamalukes, bred with sub-Saharan Africans, create hyper-mongoloid retards, like Johnson.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people like the Rock.He looks like a big bald headed mongoloid looking retard and can’t act a lick.

Sandy
02-15-2022, 09:23 AM
All local news are about LA Rams champion and shit. Local parade on Wednesday. I bet the monkey tribe will be in full force.

Have you noticed the lack of news about the "street celebrations"? Much of the city has erupted into the same predictable TNB. A nigger they never heard of was killed in a shootout with police? Time to smash store windows and steal clown shoes! Local team wins? Time to smash store windows and steal clown shoes!

Trump is probably thinking the one good thing about not being president is having to invite nigger teams to the White House. Now it's President Corn Pop's turn to arrange for KFC and malt liquor.

Kagman
02-15-2022, 09:30 AM
I stopped watching this nigger filth years ago. I only found out who was playing after they won... and now.. I've forgotten. I live on a small island in the Pacific for 10+ years. 17 hours ahead time wise... The island would shut down on that Monday and the bars would be packed.... Schools would close... No kidding!.... That's the last game I saw and that was 2015...

I'm fed up with these feral beasts.... How dare they cry RAYYYYYCist when whites pay them 10's of millions of dollars every year to be the monkeys they are..

Same same for most other pro sports... I will take in an inning or two of a baseball game, but that's as far as it goes

IseDaDiva
02-15-2022, 12:59 PM

That sounds about right. :lol

"Steroids? Me? Never touch 'em."

Whitey Ford
02-15-2022, 04:00 PM
The Monkeybowl and the Olympics have all been really low key around here. I'm not bombarded with it, have it jammed down my throat or anything. I couldn't give a sailing shit that any of it really exists, so this is a good thing. ;)

Maybe society as a whole is finally growing up and realizing that monkeyball and the glorification thereof, adds nothing of quality, value or worth to their quickly passing lifetimes and are doing better things with their time.

I think that competitive sports can be a positive thing, but not when used as a tool to shove niggers down your throat. And what is up with this "Patrick Mahomes" mulatto monkeballer? I see his ugly, smug, Starbucks Frappucino colored face everywhere, and it makes me gag every time. I even turned on the xbox last night to get some gaming in, and there on the homepage was his ugly face on a monkeyball madden niggergame. Stop it, already!

https://i.imgur.com/bIu2tpx.jpg

tweakstick
02-15-2022, 06:10 PM
We can only hope that when the winning wild feetsbawl team shows up at the Wypipo House that some of them get so unruly that they have to get put down by the Secret Service. Maybe one will get goodified for a muhdikk attempt against the worst lady. Barring that, maybe they will at least be so disruptive and destructive that it ends the practice of annual WH nigger worship.

CoonsЯus
02-16-2022, 04:03 PM
You know, I honestly had no idea that the NiggerBowl was on until the day after. I knew it was imminent, but had no idea of when the monkey event was to be staged. I wondered why it was so quiet in Wogmart and now I know ! Suited me perfectly. I went to the SB a few years ago on a company event and couldn't wait to get the fuck out and get home. Went to the before and after parties too. Fucking hated it. This would be some folks' dream, but for me was torture. I don't do well in noisy places and spaces.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-16-2022, 09:50 PM
I just happened to come in and sit down to eat a bite. I was only barely aware that the niggerbowl was tonight and while channel surfing I had the misfortune of catching the National Anthem being destroyed by a lip-syncing sheboon. Later, Mrs. Tweak wanted to catch a few minutes of the halftime show despite my warning her that it was undoubtedly going to be niggerfied. It was.

At least we had a good laugh at all the backup nigger dancers. They were all dressed in prison uniforms. Fitting, yes?

It always bothers me to hear the National Anthem being destroyed by anyone whether it's the latest fly by night screeching R&B whore or Roseann Barr. To me, the Anthem, like the flag, means something. The two should be sung and hung with respect for our forebearers who sacrificed everything to give us freedom. They didn't do it so we could be free to worship nigger sportsbawlers while waving the flag and proving our a false patriotism.

Amen to everything you said! My Grandfather, who I just loved dearly, was a WW2 Veteran. I remember him making very similar comments as yours. It would piss him off when these niggers would just butcher the National Anthem. Hell, it would piss him off if ANYBODY butchered for that matter.

02-16-2022, 09:53 PM
I did have a wall in the garage that needed a new coat of paint. So to make a statement about how worthless niggerfied pro sports are to me, how I find it ridiculous that millions of people watch niggers slamming into each other and going after a ball (and that's before their locker room celebratory muh dikk), I literally preferred to watched white paint dry instead of watching the Super Bowl.

But I'll admit I checked into that so-called game here and there. I wanted to see how badly mangled "America the Beautiful" and the national anthem would be. This year they even threw in the nigger "Weez be gone obbercome" nigger anthem. Then I tuned in with a couple of minutes to go in the first half, and I kept watching because I just had to see how bad the halftime TNB began.

I lasted 30 seconds before I couldn't take any more, and that must have been before the real TNB began. Did they talk about bitches, drug use, drug dealing, and what rival niggers they hate?

Apparently NBC understandably didn't care, couldn't tell, or didn't care enough to tell which nigger was which! :lol

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fans-furious-when-nbc-confuses-mickey-guyton-and-jhene-aiko-at-super-bowl-lvi-all-black-folks-dont-look-alike-001227264.html

Yeah,no, I didn't watch one second of that bix-nood fest of a halftime show. Like yourself, I only occasionally tuned in to the game to check the score.

02-16-2022, 10:01 PM

His sperm donor Dad was Rocky Johnson. An acrobatic nigger wrestler from the 70's. Pure nigger Rocky Johnson was.

Anastasia
02-17-2022, 01:08 AM
Haven't watched a Nigger Bowl in years. I did hear the fireworks going off when the Rams won. My dad used to watch the big game religiously back when there were more white players. Now he's as disinterested as I am.

I'm sure some niggers are chimping out because the whiter (a very relative term) team won and a white man won the Super Bowl MVP award. Fun fact: The Rams have 21 whites and 32 niggers on their roster. They're the whitest team in the NFL.

Sandy
02-18-2022, 12:34 AM
That sounds about right. :lol

"Steroids? Me? Never touch 'em."

That thing was infamous for 'roids since its college feetsball days. It's even admitted it, but it gets a pass.

Years ago I was talking with a co-worker about one of our favorite male actors and the great shape he was in. Our nigger co-worker (a different one than the one with an "autistic" niglet that can't read) started ooking, "He still don't be big like Duh Rock!"

02-18-2022, 02:43 AM
Haven't watched a Nigger Bowl in years. I did hear the fireworks going off when the Rams won. My dad used to watch the big game religiously back when there were more white players. Now he's as disinterested as I am.

I'm sure some niggers are chimping out because the whiter (a very relative term) team won and a white man won the Super Bowl MVP award. Fun fact: The Rams have 21 whites and 32 niggers on their roster. They're the whitest team in the NFL.

Wow! That's a lot of white players. I don't watch feetsball anymore since that mulatto buck nigger Colin Kaepernick started taking a knee, but if I decide to give a shit ever again the Rams would be my favorite team for just that reason.