PDA

View Full Version : Nigger in the Zoo

SC Anemia
02-13-2022, 12:49 PM
I think this is particularly funny as shit.

Ota Benga (c. 1883[2] – March 20, 1916) was a Mbuti (Congo pygmy) man, known for being featured in an exhibit at the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in St. Louis, Missouri, and as a human zoo exhibit in 1906 at the Bronx Zoo. Benga had been purchased from African slave traders by the explorer Samuel Phillips Verner,[3] a businessman searching for African people for the exhibition, who took him to the United States. While at the Bronx Zoo, Benga was allowed to walk the grounds before and after he was exhibited in the zoo's Monkey House. Benga was placed in a cage with an orangutan as a lampoon on Darwinism.

Yup, way before our "cancel culture" and political correctness, at the turn of the last century, nobody gave two shits about feelings or offensive words, we actually had a bootlip in the Bronx Zoo on exhibit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ota_Benga

haywood
02-13-2022, 01:24 PM

Yup, way before our "cancel culture" and political correctness, at the turn of the last century, nobody gave two shits about feelings or offensive words, we actually had a bootlip in the Bronx Zoo on exhibit.

An APPROPRIATE place for a primate!!

animal mother
02-13-2022, 01:34 PM
Benga was placed in a cage with an orangutan as a lampoon on Darwinism.

I bet he muh diked the orangutan on a regular basis.

Ray Cizzums
02-13-2022, 02:38 PM

This Congo pygmy looks far more evolved than Lori Lightfoot. One of them probably
fucked something it shouldn't have, and Lori was born. Even the pygmies found her
too disturbing to look at, and she ended up in Chicago somehow.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-13-2022, 03:30 PM
Pygmies don't seem to have evolved a whole lot since they first crawled out of the slime eons ago. I wonder if they have an IQ above 50.

Rampaging Pygmies kill 15 and torch dozens of homes in Congo ethnic clashes, local sources say

Funny shit. :lol

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/2059856/rampaging-pygmies-kill-15-and-torch-dozens-homes-congo-ethnic

Jim Crow
02-13-2022, 05:04 PM
Behind bars in a zoo is a good place for a nigger. Only, how many zoo’s are there in the country? They only have the room to house a small amount primates each! And the prisons are overflowing with niggers. How about a ship ride back to the jungles of Africa? Better yet, make them swim home! And if a few rockfish, oh well!

SC Anemia
02-13-2022, 06:41 PM
Pygmies don't seem to have evolved a whole lot since they first crawled out of the slime eons ago. I wonder if they have an IQ above 50.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/2059856/rampaging-pygmies-kill-15-and-torch-dozens-homes-congo-ethnic

Just goes to show that nigs are gonna nig no matter the country or continent. These Munchkin niggers couldn't possibly be any more remotely detached from our pavement apes yet the behavior is identical. Poo flinging primates no matter where in the world they are.

:fling

Anastasia
02-17-2022, 01:15 AM
During the civil war in the Congo, both sides hunted and ate pygmies. Somehow, "rayciss" whitey always ends up treating niggers far more humanely than niggers treat each other.

IseDaDiva
02-17-2022, 11:35 AM
During the civil war in the Congo, both sides hunted and ate pygmies. Somehow, "rayciss" whitey always ends up treating niggers far more humanely than niggers treat each other.

The unspeakable savagery with which niggers treat each other would shock and horrify Vlad the Impaler, but let's not talk about it.

Thus, there will be a tiny, one-paragraph story hidden away, i.e."'Man' allegedly chokes his sow and allegedly sets her on fire", while front-page, giant headlines scream, "WHITE WOMAN USES N-WORD!!!!!"

Kagman
02-17-2022, 01:41 PM

Interesting story on this simian. He apparently did not like the bananas and gruel they were feeding him and self-goodified after about 3 years or so into his hotel stay. His brother chimps were terribly upset. No great loss for anyone/anything else, however.

Ignatow
02-17-2022, 04:19 PM

Funny, little niggers want to ethnic cleanse bigger niggers. Go figure.

IQ tests are speciest because it measures human intelligence, and therefore, not applicable to non-human nigger pygmies. They don't need math, reasoning, reading, anyway, because they're just feral wild animals.

That Ota Benga is one funny pygmy. Maybe it could be a pet on chains, like a chimp. But that would be too cruel. To the chimp.

IseDaDiva
02-17-2022, 06:52 PM
Funny, little niggers want to ethnic cleanse bigger niggers. Go figure.

Niggers are so prejudiced and rayciss. :lol

IQ tests are speciest because it measures human intelligence, and therefore, not applicable to non-human nigger pygmies. They don't need math, reasoning, reading, anyway, because they're just feral wild animals.

That Ota Benga is one funny pygmy. Maybe it could be a pet on chains, like a chimp. But that would be too cruel. To the chimp.

True. It's like saying guinea pigs are not very intelligent, but they're as smart as guinea pigs need to be. How much intelligence does a pygmy (or any feral nigger) need to squat in a hut made of leaves and dung, muh dik, shit out niglets, and eat each other?

jenkemfactory
02-18-2022, 08:11 AM
A human zoo is a place where humans are in cages. An example of this would be on the planet of the apes.
These congoids are not the same species.

haywood
02-18-2022, 10:20 AM

And the chimps and bonobos as well!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-22-2022, 05:38 AM

He had a special attraction to redheads of his species.

SC Anemia
03-03-2022, 06:07 PM
Maybe it could be a pet on chains, like a chimp. But that would be too cruel. To the chimp.

Remember the one about what bicycles and niggers have in common?

Neither one works if the chain comes off.

SC Anemia
03-03-2022, 06:10 PM
This Congo pygmy looks far more evolved than Lori Lightfoot.
:bugeye

Oh no you did-n't. Shit Ray, you got me dying here.

:rofl

SC Anemia
03-04-2022, 11:48 AM
I bet the orangutan said "Is that all you've got"?

While certainly not having any first-hand experience I would imagine that the great apes can and do lay some pipe like nobody's business. Especially bonobos. They muh-dik each other so matter of factly it's almost a greeting.

Spooks have nothing on the great apes no matter how much they like to lie about their sexual prowess. Rutting 24/7 does not a great lover make.

haywood
03-04-2022, 01:46 PM

While certainly not having any first-hand experience I would imagine that the great apes can and do lay some pipe like nobody's business. Especially bonobos. They muh-dik each other so matter of factly it's almost a greeting.

Spooks have nothing on the great apes no matter how much they like to lie about their sexual prowess. Rutting 24/7 does not a great lover make.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Groid_Rage
03-04-2022, 03:30 PM
He lived better there than most of his Apefreakan bruthas.