PDA

View Full Version : NIgger bucks sissy-fight, boot lip left dangling off his mouf.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2022, 11:31 PM
If you listen to that with eyes closed it sounds just like a troop of chimps that spotted a leopard.

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2v41r0w9C5H5KU02

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2022, 01:12 AM
And the nigger just spewed AIDS blood all over the place. This is what chimps do, they bite faces off.

Ray Cizzums
02-13-2022, 01:41 AM
Small mutt attacks big dog ? My home town's favorite activity, along with shit-talking while laying
on the ground. Keep your opponent at arm's length, back him up so he can't circle around,
get a grip on him, then slam him into whatever is nearby. Don't let him get up. Small guys will
bite, eyeball gouge, pull hair, grab your balls - don't give them the chance to do it. Resist the
temptation to do serious damage - it can't be undone.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
02-13-2022, 09:15 AM
Savage primate gone wild!

animal mother
02-13-2022, 09:59 AM
Was that in NYC or Lagos? Are there ANY humans left there? All I saw were gaggles of apes.

IseDaDiva
02-13-2022, 11:35 AM
Was that in NYC or Lagos? Are there ANY humans left there? All I saw were gaggles of apes.

That's exactly what I was wondering. Incomprehensible nigger screeching and this scene could now be anywhere in the world, in any once-human controlled city since niggers have been released of all restrictions to act even borderline civilized.

It's so funny how Libtards think the magic niggers in suits they put in posititions of authority are any different than any sub-simian in the jungle or the subways of NYC or London. A Hayshee lighting up a Goodyear necklace and eating dey bruthas or a nigger police chief in MN - no difference.

Tar Remover
02-28-2022, 04:03 PM
Normal. Niggers are genetically predisposed to eat each other, as demonstrated in this encounter.
And as long as they eat each other, you won't get any complaints from me.