PDA

View Full Version : Doc Cizzums New Mudshark Delivery Room Update

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2022, 03:33 PM
The hospital nixed my steam catapult request, and we're up to our necks in fatherless mixaloid retards,
so I brought in some portable equipment. If the mother fits in the chute, that's two more covid cases cured.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Have you applied for a patent for your sprog/mutt-launching apparatus? It's a need whose time has come.

:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2022, 01:13 AM
The hospital nixed my steam catapult request, and we're up to our necks in fatherless mixaloid retards,
so I brought in some portable equipment. If the mother fits in the chute, that's two more covid cases cured.
:rofl that’s pretty much exactly how I pictured it.

Ray Cizzums
02-13-2022, 01:50 AM
Have you applied for a patent for your sprog/mutt-launching apparatus? It's a need whose time has come.

The county was curious why all the sprogs that didn't make it were named "Chip".
Nobody misses the mudsharks for some reason. Hokey doke, back to "The grind" ....

jenkemfactory
02-13-2022, 01:51 AM
Ghaww! Put that back in there!

Spray it! Spray it!

CoonsЯus
02-16-2022, 04:10 PM
the new hatched lil nig-nog then needs to be dropped into one of those wood chipper machines to ensure it gets recycled as early as possible.

Jim Crow
02-16-2022, 04:39 PM
Drop the niglet/turdlet into a wooden crate marked. “AFRIKA” and send the Mudshark along with it!
Better yet, toss the nigglet filled crate into the ocean and let the tide take it back to Afrika! And make the mudshark swim behind it!

Ray Cizzums
02-17-2022, 11:28 AM
Drop the niglet/turdlet into a wooden crate marked. “AFRIKA” and send the Mudshark along with it!
Better yet, toss the nigglet filled crate into the ocean and let the tide take it back to Afrika! And make the mudshark swim behind it!
Doc Cizzums orders : Mother and tar papoose both go straight into the chipper.