PDA

View Full Version : "Teens" arrested for shooting off-duty NYPD in the foot

Sandy
02-12-2022, 02:54 PM
A 17-year-old male suspect faces three charges including attempted murder, assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon and criminal possession of a weapon. A 16-year-old male suspect has been charged with attempted murder, an NYPD spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

The charges come in connection to the shooting of an off-duty officer in Harlem last weekend around 7:30 p.m. The officer was leaving a vigil at the time.

"This is our seventh police officer shot this year," NYPD Chief of Housing Jeffrey Maddrey said during a Feb. 5 press conference. "[O]ur gun violence has been increasing, and I'm just making a plea to all of our communities, all of our citizens, our police — we all need to support one another. We have to [discourage] gun violence. We don't have to live like this. We shouldn't have to live like this. This is the best city in the world."

While leaving the vigil, the officer noticed the two teenagers allegedly "firing rounds from a gun" and began to "feel pain in his left foot," Maddrey said.

Murders year to date are down 12.8% as of Sunday, police statistics show, but shootings are up 29.7%.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-arrests-teenagers-shooting-off-duty-officer

Who doesn't smell nigger here? No mention of being charged as adults, so they'll do a little time in juvie and be out at 18, ready for more mayhem, muh dikk, and completed murder.

I am hoping, though, the cop is also a nigger, having left a "vigil." A vigil for what, another "victim" of nigger-on-nigger crime?

Now if you believe that statistic about murders being down (and compared to when, anyway?), I own the Brooklyn Bridge and will sell it to you so cheap. In fact, I'll throw in the Verrazano.

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Wanna get shot ? Go to anything called a "Vigil", for shot dead niggers, "gun vile-ences",
tributes to dead (c)rappers, and of course - wakes and "foonerals". There will be shooty
niggers there, waiting to settle "beefs". NYC "teens" think nothing of testing their guns, right
next to niggers crying to "leave the guns alone".
:bugeye

Defund Welfare
02-12-2022, 03:38 PM
I’m so glad these niggers allegedly fired that gun, maybe they were just making peace to those evil (not alleged) White supremacists and they denied the niggers mercy.

Sounds like these niggers will just get a few hours of counseling where they will just listen to cRap the whole time and show absolutely no feeling or remorse for their actions and be set free to do it again. Once that criminal record starts all the gibs and health examinations and special treatment doesn’t stop them from a life of crime.
The nigger should be given a shock collar that all officers can freely activate in future encounters, and restrict his EBT to bananas only. That might discourage some future monkeyshines.

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2022, 10:12 PM
Here's your twin monkeys, two little niggerfaggots who will be loose before you know it.
No bail for them right now, but other cop shooters have bonded out recently, so we'll see.
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2022/02/12/teen-brothers-held-without-bail-in-shooting-of-off-duty-nypd-housing-cop/