PDA

View Full Version : Don't Steal Potatoes in Apefrica... Again... You've been WARNED... Graphic.

Kagman
02-11-2022, 09:45 PM
I've seen this in numerous locations, but it's such a telling example of nigger savagery it should be part of everyone's collection. There is a constant among almost all of these videos I post and it's the complete lack of compassion/empathy niggers show for their screwed compatriots. This video shows this merciless behavior and puts it on afterburners...

https://rumble.com/vlptt7-african-street-justice-warning-graphic.html

Here, the Africoons trip over themselves to inflict untold pain and savagery on their hapless victims. It's a contender for one of the most vicious things I've ever seen. Without giving away the plot, these feral bastards are so juiced with the desire to inflict agony on their brethren that one or more of them are caught up on the conflagration as well. All the better

Enjoy... this is one nasty-assed vid - make sure your sound is on.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/icons/vbactivity/medals/treybat.gifhttp://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/icons/vbactivity/medals/treybat.gif

Ignatow
02-12-2022, 05:27 AM
Niggers have no compassion, because they have no morality. They are naturally dumb and wild, and have no real concept of how to behave as a civilized human. They didn't have any religion or code of conduct, and when they got one, it was Islam.

If they can do this to another of their species, they can just as easily do it to you or any other human. This is evidence that they are savage, not having a tinge of mercy. Never will I douse and burn an animal, just plain wrong. Here they didn't care one bit. The thief stole an item that is insignificant, but to them it was enough to burn it.

No thought whatsoever about a potato and execution. It's similar lack of reasoning to start shooting over a burger patty.

haywood
02-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Niggers have no compassion, because they have no morality. They are naturally dumb and wild, and have no real concept of how to behave as a civilized human. They didn't have any religion or code of conduct, and when they got one, it was Islam.

If they can do this to another of their species, they can just as easily do it to you or any other human. This is evidence that they are savage, not having a tinge of mercy. Never will I douse and burn an animal, just plain wrong. Here they didn't care one bit. The thief stole an item that is insignificant, but to them it was enough to burn it.

No thought whatsoever about a potato and execution. It's similar lack of reasoning to start shooting over a burger patty.

Or a chiggun wang!!

CoonsЯus
02-12-2022, 10:12 AM
certainly room for a few more niggers on that barbecue.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-12-2022, 10:26 AM
I tell liberals all the time about how they treat each other in Apefrica when they are crying about poor saint george floyd the groid and how whitey killed him so viciously. Niggers in the USA should thank their lucky stars for slavery.

animal mother
02-12-2022, 11:15 AM
I guess these niggers were not even worth the use of a tire.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Someone, maybe Madonna or one of the Kartrashians, needs to jet over there to carry the word of BLM to these niggers.

Tar Remover
02-12-2022, 07:15 PM
That's ok. They won't go to waste, the other niggers will eat them.