PDA

View Full Version : The list of black accomplishments to honor black history month

Unregistered
02-11-2022, 03:31 PM
1. The stick
2. Car jacking
3. Lip plates
4. Bushman click language
5. Ebola
6. Aids

Unregistered
02-12-2022, 06:55 AM
You can add the dung hut and jenkum.

CoonsЯus
02-21-2022, 08:40 PM
don't forget Rap music. We'll give them that....a little like if they want to claim niggers took the first ever shit, they can have that too !

AFN_Weasel
02-21-2022, 08:50 PM
Here is my list of their accomplishments:

Defund Welfare
02-21-2022, 10:27 PM
Cannibalism and inbreeding.

Tar Remover
02-27-2022, 09:05 PM
Jenkum..... Only a ridiculous nigger can even imagine something like that.......

jenkemfactory
02-28-2022, 01:07 AM
Here is a full list of nigger inventions.

And, no it is not missing the stick. Niggers did not invent the stick. They copied that from monkeys.

Jim Crow
02-28-2022, 08:12 AM
Lets face it,niggers have done nothing positive.Ever!

IseDaDiva
02-28-2022, 12:55 PM
Cow urine showers

Raping babies as a cure for AIDS.

Twerking

I've got nothing else.

Snake Heads Decapitator
03-01-2022, 01:33 AM
Knock-out game
Flash mob robbery
Sagging pants
Nose bone
Jackrolling (South Africa)
Nacklacing (South Africa)

Sandy
03-01-2022, 09:21 AM
And, no it is not missing the stick. Niggers did not invent the stick. They copied that from monkeys.

Very good point, including that monkeys use sticks to drive out ants that they eat. So this classic Chimpout meme isn't quite accurate.

But this one is. It doesn't give credit to Sheeit for inventing the stick.

Unregistered
03-02-2022, 07:55 AM
don't forget Rap music.

The filthy apes stole that too!
They used musical tools developed by humans to steal sections of human music, play it over and over, with some slanted nigger beat, and then shouted obscenities and boasts over the top.

I have a REAL passionate hatred for that aural excrement.

Sandy
03-02-2022, 09:20 AM
Niggers "accomplished" turning the breadbaskets of Rhodesia and Afrikaner South Africa into gibs-us-food countries rivaling Ethiopi: ignore the starving niggers and their population will only triple over the next 30 years, but feed them and their population will quadruple or more.

jenkemfactory
03-02-2022, 12:13 PM
The nigger in the meme looks more like an aborigine than an African coon.

that is definitely an abo.

jenkemfactory
03-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Cow urine showers

Raping babies as a cure for AIDS.

Twerking

I've got nothing else.

Don't forget that niggers are the only ones where females rape males.

In the hot Savannah, nigger males are much more lazy than the females.

jenkemfactory
03-02-2022, 12:29 PM
Here is one of those female pioneers ( random article)

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/thestandard/2000144406/when-the-rapist-wears-a-skirt-how-women-rape-men?amp=1

IseDaDiva
03-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Don't forget that niggers are the only ones where females rape males.

In the hot Savannah, nigger males are much more lazy than the females.

I don't believe niggers - male or female - can be raped. Both are in perpetual rutting condition, randy and hypersexual.

A Zimbabwean sociology professor told CNN that the harvested semen was used for ritual purposes. “The thinking is that it can be used for regeneration of life, since they are a source of life (biologically). Some people think that they can ward off bad by using semen. I am sure that explains all what we have been witnessing.”

Was this brilliant scientific Neegrow finding included in the brags of "Nigger Histery Munf"?

jenkemfactory
03-02-2022, 02:49 PM
I don't believe niggers - male or female - can be raped. Both are in perpetual rutting condition, randy and hypersexual.

Was this brilliant scientific Neegrow finding included in the brags of "Nigger Histery Munf"?

Bucks can indeed be too lazy to muhdik.
Niggers are usually in one of two modes: wild and exhausted.

Sandy
03-03-2022, 12:58 AM
The nigger in the meme looks more like an aborigine than an African coon.

Just the difference between duck feces and goose feces. :lol

Jim Crow
03-03-2022, 07:56 AM
Face it,any positive nigger accomplishment you read about is fake news made up by liberals to try and promote their worthless pets. Don’t believe the hype! Niggers have been,are and will always be a worthless species of beast! Destructive lazy and non-productive!

Unregistered
03-03-2022, 05:30 PM
I've considered aboniggers even more primitive species than Africoon niggers but on the other hand, they invented at least boomerang and that long tube that makes funny noises. Muhdikkerygoo or something like that. That's two inventions more than Africoon niggers have ever made and boomerang might even be useful. Anyway, neither of these species have evolved in millenniums so fuck them.