PDA

View Full Version : Wiscoonsen Nigger Livestreams His Suicide in the Project after He Shot His Hoe Daid

Groid_Rage
02-10-2022, 03:57 PM
This is Whirled Star Hip Hop so leave a comment in their Disqus section:

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video-c.php?v=wshhe0J8Ws72BzmLqJeI#comments-arena

:rayciss

Defund Welfare
02-11-2022, 01:53 PM
A dollar or so worth of lead saves potentially millions of our tax dollars, heck of a deal. :traybat

and open comments is the cherry on top

Chimp Detester
02-11-2022, 03:46 PM
Wow!! Good riddance, you useless mega-turd nigger crap beast!! And I am sure you are now getting some lovin' from Trayboon.

And some of those comments are priceless!!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈?????????????
┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈??????????
┈╱┈┈╱▔╲╲╲▏┈┈┈?????┈
╱┈┈╱━╱▔▔▔▔▔╲━╮┈┈
▏┈▕┃▕╱▔╲╱▔╲▕╮┃┈┈
▏┈▕╰━▏▊▕▕▋▕▕━╯┈┈
╲┈┈╲╱▔╭╮▔▔┳╲╲┈┈┈
┈╲┈┈▏╭━━━━╯▕▕┈┈┈
┈┈╲┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈▏ooga booga ┊┈┈┈╲┈
┈┈┈┈▏black rights┊▕╲┈┈╲
┈╱▔╲▏ooga booga ┊▕╱▔╲▕
┈▏┈┈┈╰┈┈┈┈╯┈┈┈▕▕
┈╲┈┈┈╲┈┈┈┈╱┈┈┈╱┈╲
┈┈╲┈┈▕▔▔▔▔▏┈┈╱╲╲╲▏
┈╱▔┈┈▕┈┈┈┈▏┈┈▔╲▔▔
┈╲▂▂▂╱┈┈┈┈╲▂▂▂╱┈

Chimp Detester
02-11-2022, 04:04 PM
Among the many comments following that great video, some were totally stupid. Others brilliant. I loved this jewel:

Blacks have never created a stable, prosperous, enlightened, functioning First World nation, ever, anywhere, in all of history.

Defund Welfare
02-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Among the many comments following that great video, some were totally stupid. Others brilliant. I loved this jewel:

Blacks have never created a stable, prosperous, enlightened, functioning First World nation, ever, anywhere, in all of history.

LOL! That one got through? It got ghosted initially and I thought it wasn’t gonna show up.
That should cause some nigs to chimp out and hopefully slam a banana on their keyboards.

grim1
02-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Shit!! I was hoping to see him off himself. Kind of a let down. But as least it won't breed anymore. To bad it didn't completely clean the nest.

haywood
02-11-2022, 05:28 PM

TRUTH!! As George Orwell said "In a time of UNIVERSAL deceit, telling the truth is a REVOLUTIONARY act." We need more TRUTH!!

animal mother
02-11-2022, 05:55 PM
Well that’s 6 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. I hoped for at least the sound of the gunshot as the nigger self deleted. At least the comments section have some amusing posts.

IseDaDiva
02-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Shit!! I was hoping to see him off himself. Kind of a let down. But as least it won't breed anymore. To bad it didn't completely clean the nest.

Me too! I kept skipping ahead so not to listen to the bixnood from its bootlips, while hoping to see it batwing itself. Oh, well. It's gone and that's the important thing.

Comments will only be displayed by verified emails. No Spamming or Racism.

I'm gratified to see everyone is adhering to the No Raycism rule. :lol