PDA

View Full Version : I'd Say This Nigger is in Need of a Dentist.... (warning: graphic)

Kagman
02-09-2022, 04:54 AM
Not sure where I should have posted this, but I'd say sticking explosives in another nigger's willing mouth and lighting them off rates as 'felonious'... Short vid showing that a nigger's worst enemy TRULY are other niggers... CAUTION: GRAPHIC... You've been warned (not fatal, but the nigger may have wished it was)

https://rumble.com/vlor7k-this-guy-is-in-need-of-a-dentist.....html

Batten down the hatches and STAND BY....

Tar Remover
02-09-2022, 06:10 AM
Oldie but goodie!

Sandy
02-12-2022, 08:45 PM
I don't remember that one before. What really got me laughing was the second lighter. I thought it was just one firecracker.

If you thought the nigger looked dead-ass stupid at the end, it didn't look any different.

There's that scene in "Armageddon" in which the scientist explains that if you hold a firecracker in your hand, you burn your hand, but if you close your hand around it, your wife'll be opening your ketchup bottles from now on. How would we reword that for niggers? If a nigger puts a firecracker in its mouth, it just blows away its teeth, but if it shoves the firecracker deep inside its mouth...

Jim Crow
02-13-2022, 09:34 AM
Always a pleasant sight to see a nigger in pain and anguish!

Espantoon
02-13-2022, 01:33 PM
Gunpowder go boom!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2022, 02:50 PM
Hope he got the crack rock he was promised

Tar Remover
02-13-2022, 06:02 PM
I don't remember that one before. What really got me laughing was the second lighter. I thought it was just one firecracker.

If you thought the nigger looked dead-ass stupid at the end, it didn't look any different.

There's that scene in "Armageddon" in which the scientist explains that if you hold a firecracker in your hand, you burn your hand, but if you close your hand around it, your wife'll be opening your ketchup bottles from now on. How would we reword that for niggers? If a nigger puts a firecracker in its mouth, it just blows away its teeth, but if it shoves the firecracker deep inside its mouth...

Challenge accepted-

If you put a firecracker in a niggers hand it will burn it's hand. If you put a firecracker in a nigger's mouth you will laugh your head off while the HAZMAT team disinfects your welfare office.

....will that do?