PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Goes Full Nigger at the L A Coliseum

Nigger Wrangler
02-08-2022, 09:28 PM
NASCAR spent well over a mmillion building a race track inside the L A Coliseum for the Bush Clash. Since 1979 the Clash has been held in Daytona before the 500. Every year until last on the 2.5 mile oval. Last year on the road course.

This year a 1/4 oval was built. The smallest track Cup has run on since 1950. In the end, not the worst race ever... but not much when it comes to a $2 million to win race.

The problem is with the execution of the event. It was all nigger all the time. Evidently NASCAR thinks everyone in California is a nigger and loves cRappers and cRap "music" and other niggerbabble. Not only did they open the "feature" with a shitty cRapper "Pitbull," complete with fat nigger sow attempting tribal "dancing" halfway through the 150 lap feature they stopped the race so a nigger called "Ice Cube" could cRap some. The few shots of the crowd during this niggertastic show showed fans who were indifferent or otherwise engaged.

It's like NASCAR has no idea who it's audience is!

If it hadn't been a long winter without anything else on, I might have skipped this shit-show, but I grew up at the race track (drag strip) and have spent a lifetime involved. I came to NASCAR later in life, but when people who knew what they were doing were still in charge. I don't mind change. It's the one constant in motorsports.... but I do mind niggers and wokeism!

Sorry... just venting.

Chimpout keeps my dumb ass sane!

Ignatow
02-08-2022, 09:52 PM
Vent as you please. Consider being a member to further your niggerilogy studies. And no, not all of us Californians are niggers. As a populous state, there's still a lot of sane people here.

tweakstick
02-08-2022, 10:51 PM

I would say it's audience was.

I gave up after the nigger Wallace incident. As businessmen, the owners of NASCAR should know damn well who has paid their bills since the very beginning. Every fan I've talked to has said the same thing - I'm done with their sorry asses.

Go woke, go broke. They should have known. I have no more pity for the sport and the owners than I do the stank pig in the hospital sporting the mudshark sunglasses and ruptured spleen. They deserve what's coming to them for allowing or encouraging this to happen. They screwed the fans, the investors, the sponsors, the teams and now they've screwed themselves.

I hope they die penniless with the rest of them.

Ray Cizzums
02-08-2022, 11:03 PM
No one who's white gave a fuck about the NBA for the past 15 years, then niggers ruined the NFL, and MLB.
Just to make sure there was no refuge for a white man to turn to, the corporate woketurds ruined NASCAR,
first by barring the Stars & Bars at their events, then the ridiculous Bubba Wallace pig fuck.
GFYM, NASCAR !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-08-2022, 11:34 PM
R.I.P. NASCAR
They can never come up with anything of their own. They just appropriate all the things humans created FOR humans.

I bet there are a lot of unhappy fans with their sport devolving into a nigger cRap/bongo event. Everything they put their black paws on turns to shit.

https://i.imgur.com/ipolRUr.jpg

haywood
02-09-2022, 12:03 AM
I would say it's audience was.

I gave up after the nigger Wallace incident. As businessmen, the owners of NASCAR should know damn well who has paid their bills since the very beginning. Every fan I've talked to has said the same thing - I'm done with their sorry asses.

Go woke, go broke. They should have known. I have no more pity for the sport and the owners than I do the stank pig in the hospital sporting the mudshark sunglasses and ruptured spleen. They deserve what's coming to them for allowing or encouraging this to happen. They screwed the fans, the investors, the sponsors, the teams and now they've screwed themselves.

I hope they die penniless with the rest of them.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Tar Remover
02-09-2022, 03:15 AM
I stopped paying attention after banning the flag and the Nigger cried about a rope. It's NIGCAR now as far as I'm concerned......

Unregistered
02-09-2022, 08:24 AM
Nascar is ruined. It was only a matter of time. The same thing happened to white churches. Local white churches wanted their members to be all white, have a nice peaceful service and niggers kept pushing the issue until the white congregation let them in. Then they destroyed the white churches. Since when do white people go into nigger neighborhoods and demand to be a part of nigger activities?? Never. But yet coons force the issue to "nigger up" our shit

tweakstick
02-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Nascar is ruined. It was only a matter of time. The same thing happened to white churches. Local white churches wanted their members to be all white, have a nice peaceful service and niggers kept pushing the issue until the white congregation let them in. Then they destroyed the white churches. Since when do white people go into nigger neighborhoods and demand to be a part of nigger activities?? Never. But yet coons force the issue to "nigger up" our shit

I was raised in a typical all white Southern Baptist church. During a youth musical production, the Music Director/Youth Minister made us go door to door inviting the town residents to attend the concert. This included the part of town "across the tracks." I didn't have a clue why he would do this except that he said that the church would always try to attract new members even from other churches. I knew that this is typical of different Christian denominations to think that they are more right than others and should convert them all. I also thought to myself however, that they had their own black churches and should probably stay there. I think the main reason was and always is, that they need people to pay their salaries. I guess he had never worked as a waiter or he would know better than to bother with niggertown.

At any rate, I tried not to think to hard on the matter and I dared not speak on the matter lest I incur his displeasure. Yeah, he was an asshole as well as a libtard but he was in charge and I was a kid. He said knock on the nigger doors, so I knocked on the nigger doors.

One (believe it or not) nicely dressed, well behaved, young, respectful, married couple did show up for the production. Pretty much the entire congregation quietly breathed a collective sigh of relief when they said goodbye and never returned.

The matter was never really spoken of openly although I heard quiet murmurings from the parents and kids alike. I was very young (sixth grade I believe) at the time and while I had known what niggers were about since the first grade, I didn't fully grasp the concept of "there goes the neighborhood" at the time. I also didn't understand that all niggers, even the ones that appear acceptable outwardly, will eventually chimp out and ruin everything. Apparently the elders did since that guy didn't last much longer at the church and left for a gig at another church.

Unregistered
02-09-2022, 05:55 PM
I was raised in a typical all white Southern Baptist church. During a youth musical production, the Music Director/Youth Minister made us go door to door inviting the town residents to attend the concert. This included the part of town "across the tracks." I didn't have a clue why he would do this except that he said that the church would always try to attract new members even from other churches. I knew that this is typical of different Christian denominations to think that they are more right than others and should convert them all. I also thought to myself however, that they had their own black churches and should probably stay there. I think the main reason was and always is, that they need people to pay their salaries. I guess he had never worked as a waiter or he would know better than to bother with niggertown.

At any rate, I tried not to think to hard on the matter and I dared not speak on the matter lest I incur his displeasure. Yeah, he was an asshole as well as a libtard but he was in charge and I was a kid. He said knock on the nigger doors, so I knocked on the nigger doors.

One (believe it or not) nicely dressed, well behaved, young, respectful, married couple did show up for the production. Pretty much the entire congregation quietly breathed a collective sigh of relief when they said goodbye and never returned.

The matter was never really spoken of openly although I heard quiet murmurings from the parents and kids alike. I was very young (sixth grade I believe) at the time and while I had known what niggers were about since the first grade, I didn't fully grasp the concept of "there goes the neighborhood" at the time. I also didn't understand that all niggers, even the ones that appear acceptable outwardly, will eventually chimp out and ruin everything. Apparently the elders did since that guy didn't last much longer at the church and left for a gig at another church.

Thanks for sharing your own personal experience. I enjoyed hearing that. Yes, blacks come into white workplaces/ churches , gyms etc. to "test the waters". At first they play the part of Mr. nicey nicey black man and all that. Then, when they get their other nigger pals in and get comfortable, that's when they start getting mouthy pushy and demanding. Then before you know it, all of the whites start leaving and the niggers take it over. I've personally seen and experienced it many times unfortunately. That's niggers famous old school "blockbuster" tactic

Espantoon
02-09-2022, 10:19 PM
NASCAR spent well over a mmillion building a race track inside the L A Coliseum for the Bush Clash. Since 1979 the Clash has been held in Daytona before the 500. Every year until last on the 2.5 mile oval. Last year on the road course.

This year a 1/4 oval was built. The smallest track Cup has run on since 1950. In the end, not the worst race ever... but not much when it comes to a $2 million to win race.

The problem is with the execution of the event. It was all nigger all the time. Evidently NASCAR thinks everyone in California is a nigger and loves cRappers and cRap "music" and other niggerbabble. Not only did they open the "feature" with a shitty cRapper "Pitbull," complete with fat nigger sow attempting tribal "dancing" halfway through the 150 lap feature they stopped the race so a nigger called "Ice Cube" could cRap some. The few shots of the crowd during this niggertastic show showed fans who were indifferent or otherwise engaged.

If it hadn't been a long winter without anything else on, I might have skipped this shit-show, but I grew up at the race track (drag strip) and have spent a lifetime involved. I came to NASCAR later in life, but when people who knew what they were doing were still in charge. I don't mind change. It's the one constant in motorsports.... but I do mind niggers and wokeism!

Sorry... just venting.

Chimpout keeps my dumb ass sane!

Pitbull is a wigger, even worse than niggers.

Jim Crow
02-10-2022, 08:52 AM
NASCAR had always been a redneck sport. They lost me with the Bubba watermelon phoney noose and when they started rebuking our great confederate rebel flag.Now they are blatantly catering to worthless niggers instead of the 90% + whites who put them where they are! Hope they go bankrupt!

Tar Remover
02-10-2022, 11:41 AM
NASCAR had always been a redneck sport. They lost me with the Bubba watermelon phoney noose and when they started rebuking our great confederate rebel flag.Now they are blatantly catering to worthless niggers instead of the 90% + whites who put them where they are! Hope they go bankrupt!

I hope so too! I hope someone puts together a new company with ZERO wokeisms. And bans all niggers and anyone who looks like a nigger.

Nigcar
02-11-2022, 01:22 PM
I do not follow NASCAR but I am trying to understand what is happening here. Are we saying that NASCAR is trying to attract nigger fans or nigger drivers, or both?
Obviously, it is dangerous any way. If it is fans, then you will get the easily predictable violence, drugs, crimes, muh-car gun battles, etc. If it is nigger drivers, then you will have cars hurtling in every direction at 250mph on every lap. Either way the sport is doomed, correct?

Tar Remover
02-11-2022, 05:00 PM
I do not follow NASCAR but I am trying to understand what is happening here. Are we saying that NASCAR is trying to attract nigger fans or nigger drivers, or both?
Obviously, it is dangerous any way. If it is fans, then you will get the easily predictable violence, drugs, crimes, muh-car gun battles, etc. If it is nigger drivers, then you will have cars hurtling in every direction at 250mph on every lap. Either way the sport is doomed, correct?

Correct on both points. As I have stated several times here, ALL niggers should spend their entire, hopefully short nigger lives in cages.
Niggers should never be involved in anything, anywhere near humans. Your bullet points are spot on.

Unregistered
02-12-2022, 06:53 AM
A wise orange man once said, "Everything woke turns to $hit."