PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR "Adviser" and New Orleans Niggerball Nigger Arrested in Las Vegas

Nigger Wrangler
02-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Violent NFL Nigger arrested in Las Vegas for violent monkeyshines and general TNB.

Nigger Alvin Kamara, running back for the Nawlins Saints who also serves as NASCAR's "Growth and Engagement Adviser" (like niggers know how to grow a business!) got violent and got arrested.

Leave it to the new fully woke NASCAR to choose the perfect example of a nigger to represent it to potential new customers! What a fucking joke! NASCAR families, loyal to the sport for 70 years, have been traded for a pack of niggers! At least you won't see any Stars and Bars waving proudly in the infield anymore!

Great job all around NASCAR.

https://beyondtheflag.com/2022/02/07/nascar-advisor-alvin-kamara-arrested-las-vegas/

tweakstick
02-09-2022, 02:27 AM
All the local feetsbawl fans have been crying about it since it happened. Drew Brees retired last year, Coach Sean Payton left and now their star nigger is in the pokey. The Cain'ts will never win another niggerbowl and IDGAFFOARD. I hope the team folds and takes the pelicans with them as well. I hope the two boondoggle stadiums go with them.

Hurricanes? Riots? Fire that levels the Quarter? I don't care what happens to this shit city as long as it happens after I leave so my property values aren't affected.

Groaf an' Emgagemunt Abbizuh? I hope he put in a good word to NASCAR for them to build a track in Nig Orleans. That would be hilarious as long as no humans were hurt but those engaged niggers would steal the cars, graffiti the track and rob/rape/murder the fans.

Just kidding. Everybody knows niggers can't drive stick shifts.