PDA

View Full Version : Mentally ill nigger Terrion stabbed his pretty blond burner while high on drugs because she was a man

Whitey Ford
02-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Terrion Sherman Brutally Murdered Abigail Simpson In Front Of Toddler In St. Paul Apartment

https://i.imgur.com/ADWBaXn.jpg

After he was released, Sherman was moved to police headquarters to talk with homicide investigators. He told them that he was with his 2-year-old nephew at Simpson’s apartment, when the nephew “became possessed by a dog.” The boy then told Sherman that Simpson was actually a man.

Sherman and Simpson then started arguing, and Simpson went to the kitchen to grab a knife. Sherman says Simpson tried to attack him, so he slammed her head against a metal radiator about eight times. He said he then blacked out, and didn’t remember stabbing her several times in the face, neck, scalp, and lower body.

Sherman has been civility committed on multiple occasions for mental illness and drug dependency. He told investigators that he has been prescribed drugs, but he didn’t take them “because he is not crazy.”

Sherman was arrested without incident, but police say he broke out the back window of a squad car while on the way to the Ramsey County Jail. He also told officers that he was high on drugs, so they decided to have him transported by ambulance to Regions Hospital for evaluation.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/02/27/victim-idd-in-st-paul-homicide-investigation-21-year-old-abigail-simpson/

“Stay down or I will kill you,” he shouted.

By the time the cops could kick down the door it was too late.

Inside they found a 2-year-old boy covered in blood, standing next to a woman lying face down – 21-year-old Abigail Simpson, already dead.

Officers soon realized the severity of Sherman’s mental illness. He told investigators that the boy – his nephew he and Simpson had been babysitting -- turned into a dog. It was self-defense, he told them, because Abigail turned into a dog and a man and came at him with a knife.

Sherman is known in Minnesota as a gap case – found incompetent to stand trial in previous charges due to mental illness, then released back into the community while still incompetent, often without the necessary help and support.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/investigations/kare-11-investigates-mentally-ill-dangerous-discharged/89-58198a90-6c1e-46f3-a9cd-190aa20c06f1

According to her obit, she was an ex drug addict which explains a lot.

Abigail worked hard for her life. She was a warrior – 347 days sober on the day of her passing and she was so, so proud of approaching the 1-year milestone.
https://i.imgur.com/iM1YhLD.jpg
https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com/obituary-abigail-elise-simpson-21-of-west-bend/

Ray Cizzums
02-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Help and support ? These crackpot niggers need to be taken 50 miles offshore, and released,
with a biodegradable pool noodle, a bottle of water, and a mini-pack of oyster crackers.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-08-2022, 06:21 PM
Sherman is known in Minnesota as a gap case – found incompetent to stand trial in previous charges due to mental illness, then released back into the community while still incompetent, often without the necessary help and support.

Okay, so this brutal murder is actually YT's fault, as it always is when niggers go nigger.

Look at her - a beautiful young woman who could have had a long, wonderful and successful life ahead of her, yet she threw it away with her hankering for a completely whacked-out, sub-simian nigger buck who was probably high on baff salts. Why? Why does this happen?

The beast will get away with it, unlike the story I posted earlier about a mudshark feeding a lead sandwich to her abusive buck. Does no one but us see a pattern here?

Ignatow
02-08-2022, 07:53 PM
What a waste of good human genes. Good looks unfortunately only goes so far. This pretty blond was just so mentally broken to have had a relationship with an ugly nigger. Said ape probably got jealous or disspekted, so solution: kill. And there's no mental illness, it's just a sub-simian beast.

I don't know how her parents raised her, who knows, they may have told her no, but she still wanted dark meat. Can't feel sorry for whoring nigger lover.

SGT@Arms
02-09-2022, 03:01 PM
I tried to comment on the obituary. I guess they didn't like my kind words for the mudshark and her family. :D

jenkemfactory
02-09-2022, 03:25 PM
That nigger sounds like a real prize.
What burner wouldn't want one?

Seriously, are these burners really blind and can't smell?

Look at this ugly mutt.
How can anyone take them silly niggers seriously?
Look at this silly looking nigger. Can you take him seriously?

Ladies, which would you have, the above nigger or:

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-09-2022, 03:31 PM
Well, I am sure her go to was to call everyone a racist in her life that disagreed with her affection for beastiality. Us “racists” are the way we are for a reason.

IseDaDiva
02-09-2022, 07:04 PM
What a waste of good human genes. Good looks unfortunately only goes so far. This pretty blond was just so mentally broken to have had a relationship with an ugly nigger. Said ape probably got jealous or disspekted, so solution: kill. And there's no mental illness, it's just a sub-simian beast.

I don't know how her parents raised her, who knows, they may have told her no, but she still wanted dark meat. Can't feel sorry for whoring nigger lover.

Considering all the young people get everything they need to know about life from the SJWs on Instagram, Tumblr, and FB and know absolutely nothing else I guess this epidemic of mudsharking is inevitable.

This girl could have had a nice, normal YT guy, but she chose a crazier-than-usual nigger. Is toxic social media to blame? I really don't know but someone needs to do a study on this tragic trend.

IseDaDiva
02-10-2022, 04:49 PM

Look at this ugly mutt.

I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that. :lol

jenkemfactory
02-10-2022, 10:14 PM
I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that. :lol

The one on the right looks like an architect.

IseDaDiva
02-10-2022, 10:51 PM
The one on the right looks like an architect.

Probably designed that multi-storied hut in Nigeria that collapsed when it was only half done.

tweakstick
02-11-2022, 02:29 AM
^That was a two story outhouse. They haven't attempted to build another one since they just shit in the streets anyway.

Jim Crow
02-11-2022, 07:49 AM
Can’t have sympathy for a mudshak! She disgraced her family and herself by sleeping with that beast! As far as I can see, she paid the price that she deserves to pay. Who cares? She was ruined for life anyway! Better off dead!

IseDaDiva
02-11-2022, 11:20 AM
^That was a two story outhouse. They haven't attempted to build another one since they just shit in the streets anyway.

:rofl

Or in their beds, like nigger Odom. Niggers aren't strict observers of social convention.

haywood
02-11-2022, 11:56 AM

Look at this ugly mutt.

MORE proof that coal burning is a MENTAL disorder!!

SC Anemia
02-11-2022, 12:16 PM
^That was a two story outhouse.

I've never heard that one before. I'm dying here ����

tweakstick
02-11-2022, 12:23 PM

Simpson's did it!
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Famnsbkyriyn41.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

SC Anemia
02-11-2022, 01:25 PM
You could have left the 'mentally ill' part off the headline. Aren't all niggers mentally ill, or maybe (and this is my belief) just being a nigger automatically qualifies.

IseDaDiva
02-11-2022, 07:03 PM

You didn't see this great architectural feat in Niggergeria?

Check it out. :lol I must say, it did collapse very artistically.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?41896-25-floors-of-mud-hut-collapse-in-Nigeria&highlight=Nigeria

Ignatow
02-11-2022, 07:53 PM
You could have left the 'mentally ill' part off the headline. Aren't all niggers mentally ill, or maybe (and this is my belief) just being a nigger automatically qualifies.

Splitting hairs here, niggers are naturally stupid and moronic, so they aren't mentally ill. Illness is something you sometimes can't control, like depression, etc. Niggers first have no mental abilities, because they are animals and have no concept of self consciousness. They have no morality, so they act on impulse and instinct, so they have no understanding of human right and wrong. Being animals, they do more wrong as seen in our human viewpoints. Sex for procreation is just a natural thing. For humans, there's a power of choice and social norms as to how this is done. Outside of that is just rape. That's what niggers do, they rape.

The reason we're tired of niggers is they are allowed to live amongst us pretending as humans. They just act the way they do because they are wild. If all of them are in Africa, they can live peacefully with the lions and hyenas. But no, they want to live with us, be fed by us, then never even say one thank you.