PDA

View Full Version : Tender, loving, caring feetsball playing Jahmari ventilated to goodness after starting a parking lot fight

Whitey Ford
02-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Two charged with murder in shooting of Jahmari Rice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaHD7d2QB4

Richfield Police previously said that an argument between the five students led to the fatal shooting. According to a criminal complaint, the 19-year-old victim told police he had walked out of the school behind Valdez-Alvarez and Solis with Rice and the other victim. There was a confrontation in the parking lot where the 17-year-old victim punched Solis once, and then Valdez-Alvarez began shooting at the three students, the complaint says.

They left out the part about he was just jogging and spreading the word of the Lord at the time of his death. He was a good boy, dindu nuffin and was just turning his life around with a temp job that was going to go permanent next week.

"A straight-A student, a star quarterback. Jahmari tried to make wrong right, he never wanted to see anybody hurt, he always tried to help," said Jahmari's mom Shyrese James. "I'm confused, I'm hurt and I don't wish this pain on nobody," she said.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/murder-charges-richfield-shooting-death-of-jahmari-rice/89-12dcc603-017f-425f-a038-3118fa47d3f6

IseDaDiva
02-07-2022, 12:30 PM
"A straight-A student, a star quarterback. Jahmari tried to make wrong right, he never wanted to see anybody hurt, he always tried to help,"

Yes, well it seems all niggers are possessed of these magical unicorn-like qualities, so why are prisons and DNS packed with all these saints?

Fifteen years old? Is that like 35 in human years?

Ray Cizzums
02-07-2022, 12:38 PM
Buffarilla mammy Shyrese James lost a son, and a welfare check.
"How could dis happen ? Muh son was just trying to beat up some Mexicans".
:bugeye :ohjeebus

Tar Remover
02-09-2022, 05:45 AM
Bye nigger!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Yes, well it seems all niggers are possessed of these magical unicorn-like qualities, so why are prisons and DNS packed with all these saints?

Fifteen years old? Is that like 35 in human years?

Lol. Probably 15 years in the same grade.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-10-2022, 01:04 PM
Buffarilla mammy Shyrese James lost a son, and a welfare check.
"How could dis happen ? Muh son was just trying to beat up some Mexicans".
:bugeye :ohjeebus

:rofl

Defund Welfare
02-10-2022, 01:11 PM
I love good niggers :traybat

The mammy probably has another on the way to make up for the lost welfare, no worries.