PDA

View Full Version : Ilhan Omar's somalicoon niggerpals engage in the age old nigger pastime of welfare fraud- millions stolen

Whitey Ford
02-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Omar paid thousands by restaurant accused of stealing money intended to feed starving children

https://i.imgur.com/qxl6mZy.png

Rep. Ilhan Omar has partied at and received donations from a business accused by the FBI of stealing millions of COVID relief dollars from children.

Feeding Our Future received $197.9 million in 2021 to provide food to starving Minnesota children impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FBI recently raided the nonprofit’s headquarters and suggested that little or none of this money was actually spent feeding kids.

Instead, the agency believes the nonprofit conspired with local businesses to falsify records and funnel the money into private accounts. The Pioneer Press has observed that the businesses involved in this scandal tend to be led by “members of the East African diaspora.”

One of these establishments is Safari Restaurant, a Somali eatery located in Minneapolis’s Powderhorn Park neighborhood. Safari has been a focal point of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s engagement with her constituents for years. She’s appeared there numerous times and even hosted her 2018 victory party at the restaurant, the owners of which are now accused of stealing millions.

Feeding Our Future LOL.
https://alphanews.org/omar-paid-thousands-by-restaurant-accused-of-stealing-money-intended-to-feed-starving-children/

A Twin Cities nonprofit and a web of business operators stole tens of millions of dollars in federal funds that were supposed to help feed needy children while schools were closed during the coronavirus pandemic, according to court records.

More than 200 agents of the FBI and other state and federal agencies raided over a dozen locations Thursday, including the St. Anthony offices of Feeding Our Future and the Rosemount home of its director, Aimee Bock.

The FBI alleges in search warrant affidavits that Feeding Our Future, the state’s largest independent sponsor of federal food programs, submitted false reimbursement records and conspired with business owners who stole and laundered funds as part of a “massive fraud” involving shell companies, kickbacks and dozens of bank accounts.

“The companies and their owners received tens of millions of dollars in federal funds for use in providing nutritious meals to underprivileged children and adults,” an FBI agent wrote. “Almost none of this money was used to feed children. Instead, the participants in the scheme misappropriated the money and used it to purchase real estate, cars and other luxury items.”

https://www.twincities.com/2022/01/21/fbi-raids-twin-cities-businesses-suspected-of-massive-fraud-in-child-food-programs/

Defund Welfare
02-07-2022, 04:36 AM
Seems like there has been a bit more of these scandals being unearthed lately, when it rains it pours.
During the Covid paranoia there’s been a lot of niggers caught doing this crap yet I’d be surprised if Omar ever got the boot out of office. Seems like politicians on both sides get away with everything now and never get their asses booted out of their positions.

Lately I’m not too optimistic towards any sane decisions coming out of our governments, and the people are too divided to really come together on anything. I expect most of these people to continue lying and cheating until they go bankrupt despite how many times they get caught.

Jim Crow
02-07-2022, 07:35 AM
Niggers have no morals once so ever.Niggers will rob or rape anything!

Groid_Rage
02-07-2022, 09:35 AM
East African diaspora means more smelly shitty nigger mudslimes showing up to leach rape and loot us blind. These social welfare enablers have turned our schools into nigger chillun feed lots. With all the gibs we give their s o called parents, they can't shop and feed their turdlers.

tweakstick
02-07-2022, 09:55 AM
East African diaspora means more smelly shitty nigger mudslimes showing up to leach rape and loot us blind. These social welfare enablers have turned our schools into nigger chillun feed lots. With all the gibs we give their s o called parents, they can't shop and feed their turdlers.

The word diaspora means dispersion by force and has historically referred to Israelites after the the Babylonian exile. True to form, niggers appropriated the definition in the last few years to refer to themselves. Niggers were not dispersed from East Africa. They were brought here as a small number of slaves but the majority were not scattered anywhere. They were shipped here and all over Europe in the past few decades by their own free will and the deep pockets of the globalist bent on the destruction of Western Civilization.

IseDaDiva
02-07-2022, 12:39 PM
A Somalicoon. Are there so few humans left in MN, of all places, that savage niggers are given this kind of authority? No wonder they're so hell-bent on coming to Western countries.

I assume these "starving children" are niglets?

Groid_Rage
02-07-2022, 03:02 PM
A Somalicoon. Are there so few humans left in MN, of all places, that savage niggers are given this kind of authority? No wonder they're so hell-bent on coming to Western countries.

I assume these "starving children" are niglets?I'm sure they get 10X as much nigger chow here vs that hell hole they crawled out of

Tar Remover
02-09-2022, 06:14 AM
East African Diaperspores......

tweakstick
02-09-2022, 11:37 AM
East African Diaperspores......

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Sandy
02-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Feeding Our Future received $197.9 million in 2021 to provide food to starving Minnesota children impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FBI recently raided the nonprofit’s headquarters and suggested that little or none of this money was actually spent feeding kids.

Who couldn't have seen that coming? Every nigger that claims it's running a charity, without exception, is running a scam.

tweakstick
02-13-2022, 02:16 AM
Who couldn't have seen that coming? Every nigger that claims it's running a charity, without exception, is running a scam.

I have never seen a nigger run anything that wasn't a scam. Not a charity, a church, a "legitimate" bidniss, law practice... Not a damn thing. If a nigger is in a suit, you can count on there being a scam behind it.