PDA

View Full Version : After Javeir eats a lead sandwich, his mammy puts up sign begging dindus to stop capping each other

Whitey Ford
02-06-2022, 08:38 PM
Mom who lost son to gun violence puts 'Teach your son not to kill my son' sign in yard

https://i.imgur.com/vX6ZND3.jpg
Great White sharks eat baby harp seals, beavers build dams and dindus shoot each other. It's just habitual and natural :lol

It's been two months since Jackie Randolph's son, Javeir, died in front of her.

Her 16-year-old child was shot in October on Jonathan Avenue in Evanston while walking to a store.

"That's all he was. My son was just a kid. He was so young. He was just a kid," Randolph said looking at one of his pictures.

Outside of her home sits a yellow yard sign that reads, "Teach your son not to kill my son. I already taught mine not to kill yours."

Her heart skipped a beat when she first saw the message on the sign. She immediately wanted one in her yard because the bold words weren't something that could easily be ignored.

"I want people to see it, really see it. So many Black kids, they were just kids. They have died," Randolph said. " It has to stop."

Make it illegal for niggers to own guns with a mandatory life sentence for any nigger caught with one. That would be a good start.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2021/12/27/teach-your-son-not-kill-my-son-signs-cincinnati-yards/8856348002/

Jim Crow
02-07-2022, 08:19 AM
Nice job niggers!Keep killing yourselves.This is ggreat!

tweakstick
02-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Make it illegal for niggers to own guns with a mandatory life sentence for any nigger caught with one. That would be a good start.

We tried that route once before. It quickly changed into gun control for law abiding citizens. We can't have discrimination, now can we?!

We should have made owning or feeding niggers illegal instead. Too little, too late now.

Ray Cizzums
02-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Here's a good yard sign suggestion --> It's great when niggers get batwings, before they have a chance to reproduce.
:traybat :bugeye :traybat

Tar Remover
02-09-2022, 05:58 AM
No, dumb nigger bitch. A copper jacketed piece of lead taught your son not to kill their sons. And it was a good teacher!