PDA

View Full Version : Dog Named "Bullet" Stops Two Filthy Niggers From Robbing a Convenience Store in Philadelphia

Nigger Wrangler
02-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Great story!

Two filthy nigger savages go into a little convenience store guns in hand, pointing at a female clerk who was seated on a couch. The dog, "Bullet" jumps on one of the niggers, giving the clerk time to fire her gun at the niggers!

The clerk was shot by the niggers as they ran away. Can't really tell much about her.The store manager appears to be a sand nigger, but I may be wrong, because they are really big on dogs.

The video is fun to watch!

Thankfully Bullet didn't bite the niggers, or he'd need to go to the hospital for treatment, because who knows what diseases the niggers are carrying!

How fucked is it that store clerks have to be armed, and ready, in these nigger infested shitholes. Why would anyone live in this shit?

Anyhow... https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/02/02/video-dog-named-bullet-helps-fights-off-armed-suspects-philadelphia-store-manager-says/

Sandy
02-06-2022, 12:02 AM
What a great dog. Man's best friend deserves a big steak tonight.

And what the hell is with this? One of the niggers showed up at the hospital, guilty as sin, and yet?

No charges had been filed as of Tuesday morning, the outlet reported.

haywood
02-06-2022, 01:33 PM
Great story!

Two filthy nigger savages go into a little convenience store guns in hand, pointing at a female clerk who was seated on a couch. The dog, "Bullet" jumps on one of the niggers, giving the clerk time to fire her gun at the niggers!

The clerk was shot by the niggers as they ran away. Can't really tell much about her.The store manager appears to be a sand nigger, but I may be wrong, because they are really big on dogs.

The video is fun to watch!

Thankfully Bullet didn't bite the niggers, or he'd need to go to the hospital for treatment, because who knows what diseases the niggers are carrying!

How fucked is it that store clerks have to be armed, and ready, in these nigger infested shitholes. Why would anyone live in this shit?

Anyhow... https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/02/02/video-dog-named-bullet-helps-fights-off-armed-suspects-philadelphia-store-manager-says/

I lived in philthadelphia for years. It's a nigger FUXATED $hi+h0le!!

haywood
02-06-2022, 01:34 PM
What a great dog. Man's best friend deserves a big steak tonight.

And what the hell is with this? One of the niggers showed up at the hospital, guilty as sin, and yet?

I'd buy that pup a T Bone!!

Unregistered
02-06-2022, 01:58 PM
That dog attaching itself to one or both of those niggers throats would have been better. Unpredictable animalistic violent savage fucking niggers.

tweakstick
02-06-2022, 06:06 PM
I thing Bullet was way too tame under the circumstances. He should have went for the throat.

Jim Crow
02-06-2022, 06:56 PM
7 shots,no batwings.Dog was the smartest beast there.