PDA

View Full Version : Baboons are omnivorous and highly adaptable to human environments

Whitey Ford
02-04-2022, 05:43 PM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dM4WhS1096uX/

jenkemfactory
02-04-2022, 07:51 PM
GAAHHH!! I had to be subjected to that horror!
Dhhamm!!

Ray Cizzums
02-04-2022, 11:47 PM
We need to have a weigh in, for EBT and SNAP benefits. Years ago, when Republicans still had some say over
how NY was run, there was a proposal to cut food stamps. Democrats organized a mob of welfare porkers,
and their awful shitlings, and bused them up to Albany, to make a spectacle for benefit of our local news pukes.
There was not one mammy or chile, that wasn't 200% overweight. Hilarity ensued, when the reporters "axed"
any of them a question, which was then followed by a torrent of mind boggling niggerbabble. I was waiting
for the tires on the buses to blow, when they disembarked.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
02-05-2022, 06:55 AM
We need to have a weigh in, for EBT and SNAP benefits. Years ago, when Republicans still had some say over
how NY was run, there was a proposal to cut food stamps. Democrats organized a mob of welfare porkers,
and their awful shitlings, and bused them up to Albany, to make a spectacle for benefit of our local news pukes.
There was not one mammy or chile, that wasn't 200% overweight. Hilarity ensued, when the reporters "axed"
any of them a question, which was then followed by a torrent of mind boggling niggerbabble. I was waiting
for the tires on the buses to blow, when they disembarked.
:bugeye

Ah iz hungra. Muh very many chil'ren ain't got nuff'n ta eat.
I remember many years ago they interviewed a fat nigger hog saying how it's niglets don't have food. Well.......if she'd stop eating all the food maybe her kids would get some.

tweakstick
02-05-2022, 08:11 AM
Ah iz hungra. Muh very many chil'ren ain't got nuff'n ta eat.
I remember many years ago they interviewed a fat nigger hog saying how it's niglets don't have food. Well.......if she'd stop eating all the food maybe her kids would get some.

Yeah, they probably wouldn't have rickets or be mental defects, either.

https://pics.me.me/thumb_billion-for-space-pennies-for-the-hungry-with-tigrs-billiona-17620462.png

Just kidding. All niggers are mentally defective and that gigundo sowapotomus stole the wheelchair for a photo op and we all know it.

haywood
02-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Yeah, they probably wouldn't have rickets or be mental defects, either.

https://pics.me.me/thumb_billion-for-space-pennies-for-the-hungry-with-tigrs-billiona-17620462.png

Just kidding. All niggers are mentally defective and that gigundo sowapotomus stole the wheelchair for a photo op and we all know it.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
02-05-2022, 06:43 PM
GAAHHH!! I had to be subjected to that horror!
Dhhamm!!

OMG! A "deram" come true for me - a TNB video with NatGeo narration. I can die happy now.

That sow scooping up the ice cream with those fake talons that harbour a million virulent bacteria and fecal coliforms under them and sticking it in her mouf? Priceless!!