PDA

View Full Version : Nigrapper Tahjay a.k.a. TDott Woo gets batwings moments after getting a record contract

Whitey Ford
02-04-2022, 02:24 AM
Rapper TDott Woo shot and killed outside Brooklyn home

https://i.imgur.com/ZZOwDyd.jpg

The NYPD is investigating, after an up-and-coming rapper and dancer was fatally shot outside his Brooklyn home.

22-year-old Tahjay Dobson was killed Tuesday in Canarsie.

It happened hours after he signed a contract with Million Dollar Music under the stage name TDott Woo.

https://abc7ny.com/tdott-woo-dead-brooklyn-rapper-shot-killed-nypd/11534788/

IseDaDiva
02-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Can we officially say that cRapping is the most dangerous profession in the world? Dey be droppin' like flies!

Such heartfelt, touching tributes from its fellow cRapping groids:

"Imma miss you forever baby boy," rapper Fivio Foreign wrote in a Feb. 2 Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/CZfQURJJfXl/) post. "You was the prince of this city. Long Live Prince T Dot. I love you gang. Like forever watch over me like you always do."

Adios, Woo. Thoughts and prayers!

Ray Cizzums
02-04-2022, 12:10 PM
TDott Woo, WhoFlung Shit, who gives a fuck ?
His next gig is in Hell, Satan's dick is his new microphone.
Rest in piss, gangsta niggra !
:bugeye

Defund Welfare
02-05-2022, 07:35 AM
Dead nigger :lol:lol:lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-05-2022, 02:02 PM
Can we officially say that cRapping is the most dangerous profession in the world? Dey be droppin' like flies!

Such heartfelt, touching tributes from its fellow cRapping groids:

Rapping has to be the most dangerous profession in the world. Suicide bomber is a distant second.

Groid_Rage
02-10-2022, 03:46 PM
TDott Woo
Can't be a true nigger without a stupid nog name!

Sandy
02-12-2022, 03:17 PM
TDott Woo, WhoFlung Shit, who gives a fuck ?

:rofl

That's a good name for a nigger movie. "TDott Woo, thx 4 dat muh dikk, signed WhoFlung Shit"

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2022, 03:52 PM

That's a good name for a nigger movie. "TDott Woo, thx 4 dat muh dikk, signed WhoFlung Shit"

Also a good excuse for coal-black Wesley Snipes, and spigger John Leguiz-lame-o, to wear dresses again.
They like to have easy access, to each other's chocolate starfish. :lol
:bugeye

SC Anemia
02-12-2022, 04:43 PM
The NYPD is investigating, after an up-and-coming rapper and dancer was fatally shot outside his Brooklyn home.

Yeah, I'm sure they formed a task force and authorized 100k in overtime pay.

Sandy
02-12-2022, 08:59 PM
Also a good excuse for coal-black Wesley Snipes, and spigger John Leguiz-lame-o, to wear dresses again.
They like to have easy access, to each other's chocolate starfish. :lol

When I first heard the movie title, I thought it was a joke. I still can't believe someone made a real movie with that name, even if it's niggers.

SC Anemia
02-15-2022, 10:22 AM

Jeeeeezus Diva, still cracking me up, one line at a time.