PDA

View Full Version : Even Drake is "Sick of these Niggas"

EverydayNeverEnds
02-03-2022, 06:33 PM
Sometimes you need musical confirmation that just not you, is "Sick of these Niggas"
Back in 2018 Drake put out a song "Mob Ties"
Opening lines below and repeated through the song

Ayy, sick of these niggas (sick)
Sick of these niggas (sick, sick)
Hire some help (help), get rid of these niggas (skrr)

Let's All Take a Break, and Sing Along with Drake !
https://youtu.be/pzAIhjxEemw?t=3

Unregistered
02-04-2022, 09:57 PM
High yellow Nigger drake is just profiting from other dumb niggers.

haywood
02-05-2022, 09:33 AM
High yellow Nigger drake is just profiting from other dumb niggers.

Tru dat!! Drake beez a canuck buck!!

Nig Zero
02-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Well....even niggers hate niggers...

IseDaDiva
02-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Tru dat!! Drake beez a canuck buck!!

He's a Canuck buck who grew up in an upper-middle class white neighbourhood of Forest Hill with his Jewish mother after his American nigga pappy left (of couse) and thinks he's all gangsta now. Stupid nigger, but even stupider are the idiots who buy his BS.

"Mob Ties" :lol

haywood
02-06-2022, 10:05 AM
He's a Canuck buck who grew up in an upper-middle class white neighbourhood of Forest Hill with his Jewish mother after his American nigga pappy left (of couse) and thinks he's all gangsta now. Stupid nigger, but even stupider are the idiots who buy his BS.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! Even when "wypipo" raise niglets thet STILL become NIGGERS!! It's their NATURE, like the scorpion in Aesop's fable!! Buttcrack insane 0bungh0le and colon kaepermuhdik come to mind!!

haywood
02-06-2022, 10:08 AM

Hey Diva, do you ever watch "Letterkenny" with Jared Keeso, it is HYSTERICAL!! I don't like the fact that Wayne is an oil driller and I've seen a few niggers on the series but nowadays if you see less than 5 niggers on a show you are doing well!! The show cracks me up!!

IseDaDiva
02-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Hey Diva, do you ever watch "Letterkenny" with Jared Keeso, it is HYSTERICAL!! I don't like the fact that Wayne is an oil driller and I've seen a few niggers on the series but nowadays if you see less than 5 niggers on a show you are doing well!! The show cracks me up!!

I never heard of "Letterkenny". I see it's on YT so will take a look.

haywood
02-06-2022, 01:21 PM
I never heard of "Letterkenny". I see it's on YT so will take a look.

It's HYSTERICAL!! A few niggers on it but it's mainly human Canadians and it's FUNNY as hell!!