PDA

View Full Version : Don Cornelius...not the Planet Of The Apes

GDRHammer
02-02-2022, 02:09 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/secrets-of-playboy-bunny-mother-accuses-don-cornelius-of-sexually-assaulting-2-women-020341658.html

So this ape-face nigger goes to the Playboy mansion to get some tight-white, abducts the two sisters for three days, ties them up and repeatedly rapes (nigger read; muh-dik) them....and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE NIGGER!!!

I hope this motherfucker is burning in hell. I hope he is getting muh-diked up his nigger asshole by Hitler and Stalin, as well as anyone there who hates niggers.

There is a lesson here that too many stupid white girls NEVER learn. Avoid the nigger. Shun the nigger. Do not date niggers. Definitely do not fuck niggers. Don't ever be alone with a nigger. Never trust a nigger. Learn to HATE the nigger. NEVER turn your back on a nigger.

I HATE ALL NIGGERS!

tweakstick
02-02-2022, 02:42 PM
Using sex as a commodity invites trouble. It doesn't matter if you are an actress getting harassed by a producer to join him on the casting couch, a dancer in a club who's actions beg for drunken idiots to grab her, a pricey call girl entering a hotel room to meet a "client" who turns out to be a bakkabawl star or a lowly crack whore on the street who is ironically the most honest of all of them about the nature of her job. When you choose to take the easy route for money, bad shit might happen to you. It's not that I never have sympathy for the victims. It's that my sympathy comes with a caveat. That would be me telling them "You should have known better - what the hell were you thinking?"

Teach your children well.

As for the nigger, yes, please... By all means - burn in hell.

IseDaDiva
02-02-2022, 10:10 PM
Using sex as a commodity invites trouble. It doesn't matter if you are an actress getting harassed by a producer to join him on the casting couch, a dancer in a club who's actions beg for drunken idiots to grab her, a pricey call girl entering a hotel room to meet a "client" who turns out to be a bakkabawl star or a lowly crack whore on the street who is ironically the most honest of all of them about the nature of her job. When you choose to take the easy route for money, bad shit might happen to you. It's not that I never have sympathy for the victims. It's that my sympathy comes with a caveat. That would be me telling them "You should have known better - what the hell were you thinking?"

Teach your children well.

As for the nigger, yes, please... By all means - burn in hell.

I'm sure the nigger did it, because well - he was a nigger. Beating and rape is their idea of romance.

But bringing it up 40 years later after the old silverback finally got batwings and after Heff is dead - what exactly is the point? It's not even the women who got worked over by the old coon complaining, either. It's some woman who, if you read between the lines, procured these silly bitches for clients, IMO. Proof? Evidence of these crimes? Oh, right. No proof is needed for #MeToo.

If your aspiration in life is to be a "Bunny" and you choose to dress in a stupid, sexualized, dehumanizing costume and get it on with moneyed clients, well - stuff happens and it might be stuff you don't like.

Ray Cizzums
02-02-2022, 10:46 PM
Don Cornelius was a well known heroin addict, and most of those types couldn't get it up,
nor did they care to. But add cocaine, and what all else, and muh dikkery may have been possible.
We used to watch Soul Train, just to do imitations of those krazy jigaboons. Those snakey nigger
dance moves would just come over my giant self, when we wuz watchin da 'train, which caused
many a laugh riot. It was a monkey-see, monkey-do situation, and I'd forget all the moves 30
seconds later. And anyone within 6 feet was in danger of getting knocked out by accident.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-03-2022, 12:01 AM
Don Cornelius was a well known heroin addict, and most of those types couldn't get it up,
nor did they care to. But add cocaine, and what all else, and muh dikkery may have been possible.
We used to watch Soul Train, just to do imitations of those krazy jigaboons. Those snakey nigger
dance moves would just come over my giant self, when we wuz watchin da 'train, which caused
many a laugh riot. It was a monkey-see, monkey-do situation, and I'd forget all the moves 30
seconds later. And anyone within 6 feet was in danger of getting knocked out by accident.

I never saw this. You're right - it's hilarious. Lotsa scrawny downlow bucks on that show.

"Soul Train "Jungle (Bunny)Boogie".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lODBVM802H8

Ray Cizzums
02-03-2022, 01:17 PM
I never saw this. You're right - it's hilarious. Lotsa scrawny downlow bucks on that show.

That exact episode, and several Saturday morning beers, are what turned me into a dance machine. :lol